Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Tamriel: The Last War

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

(i'm back) "sure i'll sing the tale of the tongues here" Alexa brings out her lute and walks up to the middle of the tavern and starts singing "https://youtu.be/UjEpw4O-WNI?t=4"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

(i'm back) "sure i'll sing the tale of the tongues here" Alexa brings out her lute and walks up to the middle of the tavern and starts singing "https://youtu.be/UjEpw4O-WNI?t=4"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015

"A beautiful song and voice." Makor drinks more mead.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015

"A beautiful song and voice." Makor drinks more mead.

Yol sil
September 16, 2015

(may I join?)

by Yol sil
September 16, 2015

(may I join?)

Sharsosah
September 16, 2015

{How will they do it? Command an army? Sneak in like undercover agents? Did you steal my thread? I have copyright on that thread!}

by Sharsosah
September 16, 2015

{How will they do it? Command an army? Sneak in like undercover agents? Did you steal my thread? I have copyright on that thread!}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015
Yol sil

(may I join?)

(yes plz do join put in your skelly ok)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015
Yol sil

(may I join?)

(yes plz do join put in your skelly ok)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015
Sharsosah

(are you joining or not?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015
Sharsosah

(are you joining or not?)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015

(and Veyd aren't you gonna post on "The Tale..." ?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015

(and Veyd aren't you gonna post on "The Tale..." ?)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015
Sharsosah

(dafuq you talkin about i just randomly came up with this thread i was planning on a thread were tamriel is in an all out war ok read my freakin story and if your not gonna join this RP don't post)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015
Sharsosah

(dafuq you talkin about i just randomly came up with this thread i was planning on a thread were tamriel is in an all out war ok read my freakin story and if your not gonna join this RP don't post)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(woah woah, we don't want any fights, calm down)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

"Thank you Makor would you like another do any of you know any songs i could sing" Said Alexa still on the stage partially drunk

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

"Thank you Makor would you like another do any of you know any songs i could sing" Said Alexa still on the stage partially drunk

Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(i'm not i'm just make in sure cause i would never steal someones idea i'm not like that but seriously shar are you joining or no)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(i'm not i'm just make in sure cause i would never steal someones idea i'm not like that but seriously shar are you joining or no)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015

"How about "The Dragonborn"?" Makor suggests.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015

"How about "The Dragonborn"?" Makor suggests.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

"sure i know that" Alexa starts to play and sing dragonborn comes "https://youtu.be/wr-buV4tYOA?t=1....how was that" Said Alexa chugging a bottle of black-briar reserve

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

"sure i know that" Alexa starts to play and sing dragonborn comes "https://youtu.be/wr-buV4tYOA?t=1....how was that" Said Alexa chugging a bottle of black-briar reserve

Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

"well i think we can have some more Argonian bloodwine my good sirrr" said Alexa pouring some argonian bloodwine in hers and Makors wine glasses

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

"well i think we can have some more Argonian bloodwine my good sirrr" said Alexa pouring some argonian bloodwine in hers and Makors wine glasses

Vultuzmaar
September 16, 2015

*maramis finishes his bottle of black briar mead* "It was amazing, lass."

by Vultuzmaar
September 16, 2015

*maramis finishes his bottle of black briar mead* "It was amazing, lass."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.