Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E][SD] Dragon Priest Meeting

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  11  12  13  14 > >>  

deadeye21
June 30, 2015
Hevnoraak : interesting guy he is you bodyguard got back and say we list him and bring this letter *bodyguard goes back and shpxs the letter
by deadeye21
June 30, 2015
Hevnoraak : interesting guy he is you bodyguard got back and say we list him and bring this letter *bodyguard goes back and shpxs the letter

ErianDragonborn
June 30, 2015

Volsung: Before we left, I gave the dagger that I found at the dragon battle. "Aalkos hi vis nahkiv atruk."

At the site where we found the letter: "So now what do we do? We can see if we can find tracks in the snow or mud.

(Did you mean dawnguard or dawnstar?)

by ErianDragonborn
June 30, 2015

Volsung: Before we left, I gave the dagger that I found at the dragon battle. "Aalkos hi vis nahkiv atruk."

At the site where we found the letter: "So now what do we do? We can see if we can find tracks in the snow or mud.

(Did you mean dawnguard or dawnstar?)

roastedZork
June 30, 2015

{i means dawnstar} They search everywhere, put can find absolutely no footprints of any kind. However, they did find a torn piece of my clothing.

by roastedZork
June 30, 2015

{i means dawnstar} They search everywhere, put can find absolutely no footprints of any kind. However, they did find a torn piece of my clothing.

deadeye21
June 30, 2015
Hevnoraak: i got wolf they smell blood so lets get our wolfs
by deadeye21
June 30, 2015
Hevnoraak: i got wolf they smell blood so lets get our wolfs

ErianDragonborn
June 30, 2015

Volsung: "Geh. And dragons have a keen sight. We might be able to call one, they might help. Although that would be risky."

by ErianDragonborn
June 30, 2015

Volsung: "Geh. And dragons have a keen sight. We might be able to call one, they might help. Although that would be risky."

deadeye21
June 30, 2015
Hevnoraak : '*let the wolf smel the blood * lets follow now this time he wont escape
by deadeye21
June 30, 2015
Hevnoraak : '*let the wolf smel the blood * lets follow now this time he wont escape

roastedZork
July 1, 2015

When I got to Dawnstar, I enter my home thinking, "Job well done. I did what I was told and got away." I have a meal with water to bring back my strength. I then go to my basement where I keep my

NOT TELLING
. Only I know about this, so I was possitive that I would be able to rest down here. I then close the entrance and sleep.

by roastedZork
July 1, 2015

When I got to Dawnstar, I enter my home thinking, "Job well done. I did what I was told and got away." I have a meal with water to bring back my strength. I then go to my basement where I keep my

NOT TELLING
. Only I know about this, so I was possitive that I would be able to rest down here. I then close the entrance and sleep.

deadeye21
July 1, 2015
Hevnoraak arrives at dawnstar at night with a small wolf group and ten bodyguards Hevnoraak : search him and.bring him to my knees
by deadeye21
July 1, 2015
Hevnoraak arrives at dawnstar at night with a small wolf group and ten bodyguards Hevnoraak : search him and.bring him to my knees

ErianDragonborn
July 2, 2015

Volsung: "It should not be too hard to find him." To Hevnoraak and the bodyguards: "Bring him here, but keep him alive, and no torture (yet). We give him a fair choise to join us."

by ErianDragonborn
July 2, 2015

Volsung: "It should not be too hard to find him." To Hevnoraak and the bodyguards: "Bring him here, but keep him alive, and no torture (yet). We give him a fair choise to join us."

roastedZork
July 2, 2015

I wake up with a start and decide to have some water. As I get it from in my hidden spot, I hear wolves. I look through a 'peephole' type thing I made and see the dragonpriests with bodyguards and wolves. "Oh crap... they found where i live..." I stay really quiet as I put on armour and equip two swords."

by roastedZork
July 2, 2015

I wake up with a start and decide to have some water. As I get it from in my hidden spot, I hear wolves. I look through a 'peephole' type thing I made and see the dragonpriests with bodyguards and wolves. "Oh crap... they found where i live..." I stay really quiet as I put on armour and equip two swords."

deadeye21
July 3, 2015
Wolves are barking at the door *Hevnoraak: fus ro dah wel wel what have we here : volsung i found him
by deadeye21
July 3, 2015
Wolves are barking at the door *Hevnoraak: fus ro dah wel wel what have we here : volsung i found him

ErianDragonborn
July 3, 2015

Volsung:  "Zun... Haal Viik! Listen, mortal. We are not here to kill you, yet. You have showed us what you are made of, and we offer you the chance for an alliance. Join us, and victory and power are at your hands. Choose the side of the rebels, and.... Well, ask Hevnoraak."

by ErianDragonborn
July 3, 2015

Volsung:  "Zun... Haal Viik! Listen, mortal. We are not here to kill you, yet. You have showed us what you are made of, and we offer you the chance for an alliance. Join us, and victory and power are at your hands. Choose the side of the rebels, and.... Well, ask Hevnoraak."

roastedZork
July 3, 2015

You forgot, I'm not in the main part of the house. I am under it with a very complicated set of steps to get in.

by roastedZork
July 3, 2015

You forgot, I'm not in the main part of the house. I am under it with a very complicated set of steps to get in.

deadeye21
July 3, 2015
I can smell your wound you fool we give you a choice your cange to get power women money or you can die painfully
by deadeye21
July 3, 2015
I can smell your wound you fool we give you a choice your cange to get power women money or you can die painfully

roastedZork
July 3, 2015

As they are set on thinking that I'm in the main house, I decide to leave through a hidden exit that opens up to

NOT TELLING

after that, I decide to head to a nice place where I can think.

by roastedZork
July 3, 2015

As they are set on thinking that I'm in the main house, I decide to leave through a hidden exit that opens up to

NOT TELLING

after that, I decide to head to a nice place where I can think.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.