Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

(But if your gonna do it wait till EVERYONE in the RP is online)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

(But if your gonna do it wait till EVERYONE in the RP is online)

Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015
Lokonikah

( I hope you realize that the Immortals are the three strongest OCs on this site, and Sauril is the most powerful of those three, yet Tiberius is able to beat him. )

(That is true. Immortals were created to be the most powerful mortal-like characters. And yes, this should be when Sauriil is defeated.)

Sauriil dodges the blade, but the Dark Magick burns his cheek. He drops to the ground, unconscious.

by Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015
Lokonikah

( I hope you realize that the Immortals are the three strongest OCs on this site, and Sauril is the most powerful of those three, yet Tiberius is able to beat him. )

(That is true. Immortals were created to be the most powerful mortal-like characters. And yes, this should be when Sauriil is defeated.)

Sauriil dodges the blade, but the Dark Magick burns his cheek. He drops to the ground, unconscious.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Sauriils not gonna die is he, he can't)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Sauriils not gonna die is he, he can't)

Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Sauriils not gona die is he, he can't)

(He isn't going to die. Just showcased as a prisoner.)

by Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Sauriils not gona die is he, he can't)

(He isn't going to die. Just showcased as a prisoner.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

(Oh ok, well wait till everyone is online)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

(Oh ok, well wait till everyone is online)

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

He then looks down on him, grasping him by the throat with a firm grip before he opens a portal to the city, taking a step through it.

(RP Paused.)

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

He then looks down on him, grasping him by the throat with a firm grip before he opens a portal to the city, taking a step through it.

(RP Paused.)

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

(( RP unpaused. ))

When he arrives on the otherside, he is openly holding the unconscious Sauril by the throat, before unceremoniously dropping him on the ground and stomping on his chest, more than likely shattering a few ribs.

"This is your great Nerevarine! Now, nothing more than a pitiful old man. How the mighty have fallen."

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

(( RP unpaused. ))

When he arrives on the otherside, he is openly holding the unconscious Sauril by the throat, before unceremoniously dropping him on the ground and stomping on his chest, more than likely shattering a few ribs.

"This is your great Nerevarine! Now, nothing more than a pitiful old man. How the mighty have fallen."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

Falin growled, glaring at Tiberius. "Bastard . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

Falin growled, glaring at Tiberius. "Bastard . . ."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015

"As much as I want to hurt the Imperial, we can't this is Sauriil's fight." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015

"As much as I want to hurt the Imperial, we can't this is Sauriil's fight." 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

Falin shook her head, gritting her teeth.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

Falin shook her head, gritting her teeth.

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

He then looks to Falin, before trapping the group in stasis, locking their bodies in place, but still allowing their heads to move so they can look around and speak.

"You must be Falin the Bosmeri Immortal of Y'ffre. And the green pig must be the Dragonborn. I remember you from the Sacking of Orcinium, Makor. I offered you my hand in allegiance, yet you refused."

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

He then looks to Falin, before trapping the group in stasis, locking their bodies in place, but still allowing their heads to move so they can look around and speak.

"You must be Falin the Bosmeri Immortal of Y'ffre. And the green pig must be the Dragonborn. I remember you from the Sacking of Orcinium, Makor. I offered you my hand in allegiance, yet you refused."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

Emily yelled out in rage at Tiberuis "Damn You!!!" you coward!...what do you know about justice and might!?...you are nothing...your just a dagger festering and infecting underneath the skin of a wound!!...How dare you mock us!...don't you see what you've become yourself!!!?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

Emily yelled out in rage at Tiberuis "Damn You!!!" you coward!...what do you know about justice and might!?...you are nothing...your just a dagger festering and infecting underneath the skin of a wound!!...How dare you mock us!...don't you see what you've become yourself!!!?"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015
Lokonikah

He then looks to Falin, before trapping the group in stasis, locking their bodies un place, but still allowing their heads to move so they can look around and speak.

Makor gives Tiberius a grim look "You sacked my kingdom, offered to make a truce with me, that is not something easily forgiven, when it's my turn I'm going to destroy you as Iisk rips at your carcass and bathes in your blood!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015
Lokonikah

He then looks to Falin, before trapping the group in stasis, locking their bodies un place, but still allowing their heads to move so they can look around and speak.

Makor gives Tiberius a grim look "You sacked my kingdom, offered to make a truce with me, that is not something easily forgiven, when it's my turn I'm going to destroy you as Iisk rips at your carcass and bathes in your blood!" 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Emily yelled out in rage at Tiberuis "Damn You!!!" you coward!...what do you know about justice and mightyness!?...you are nothing...your just a dagger festering and infecting underneath the skin of a wound!!...How dare you mock us!...don't you see what you've become yourself!!!?"

(Mightyness, that's not a word the word is "might") 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Emily yelled out in rage at Tiberuis "Damn You!!!" you coward!...what do you know about justice and mightyness!?...you are nothing...your just a dagger festering and infecting underneath the skin of a wound!!...How dare you mock us!...don't you see what you've become yourself!!!?"

(Mightyness, that's not a word the word is "might") 

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

He then snaps his head to the brave yet stupid girl, before slowly stalking  to her and grabbing her by her throat, quite sure she cannot escape his stasis. He then sheathes his sword and places a metal claw on her forehead.

"You seem to need to be reminded of who bested the best of you. Let me show you my mark."

He then presses into her skin, begining to create a carving of a basic Sigil of Akatosh into her forehead (Just like the Inglorius Basterds did with Nazis!).

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

He then snaps his head to the brave yet stupid girl, before slowly stalking  to her and grabbing her by her throat, quite sure she cannot escape his stasis. He then sheathes his sword and places a metal claw on her forehead.

"You seem to need to be reminded of who bested the best of you. Let me show you my mark."

He then presses into her skin, begining to create a carving of a basic Sigil of Akatosh into her forehead (Just like the Inglorius Basterds did with Nazis!).

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.