Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015

'The Altmer king is next in my little list, right after you.' Sauriil healed his wrist, it was still bruised, but the bone. 'Why slaughter the people, when you can teach them the folly of the king's ways? You are a fool Tiberius, and a fool you shall be, until you realize what you are! You have become the enemy you hate!'

He charged a Dire Shockball, and cast Divine Fire. The ball of shock spun in his hand as the golden fire swirled in and out of it.

by Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015

'The Altmer king is next in my little list, right after you.' Sauriil healed his wrist, it was still bruised, but the bone. 'Why slaughter the people, when you can teach them the folly of the king's ways? You are a fool Tiberius, and a fool you shall be, until you realize what you are! You have become the enemy you hate!'

He charged a Dire Shockball, and cast Divine Fire. The ball of shock spun in his hand as the golden fire swirled in and out of it.

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

In response, he charges his blade with his corrput energy, before stabbing down with a battlecry, aimin to kill this whelp quickly, so he can return to the siege.

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

In response, he charges his blade with his corrput energy, before stabbing down with a battlecry, aimin to kill this whelp quickly, so he can return to the siege.

Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015
Lokonikah

("For the Emperor! Shit! I am the Emperor. FOR ME!" ~Tiberius)

Sauriil takes a step to the side, and again, Tiberius stabs the air.

by Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015
Lokonikah

("For the Emperor! Shit! I am the Emperor. FOR ME!" ~Tiberius)

Sauriil takes a step to the side, and again, Tiberius stabs the air.

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

(( Lol ))

He then growls before speaking, getting a blast of magic ready in his off-hand.

"Before I kill you, I will make you watch as your fellow Immortals suffer, before I devour your very being!"

He then releases the magical energy in a black tidal wave of power towards his foe.

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

(( Lol ))

He then growls before speaking, getting a blast of magic ready in his off-hand.

"Before I kill you, I will make you watch as your fellow Immortals suffer, before I devour your very being!"

He then releases the magical energy in a black tidal wave of power towards his foe.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

(Wait then what is Suylyath, Emily, and Qorian gonna do :P are we all gonna be tortured and forced to watch Sauriil get the krap beaten out of him?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

(Wait then what is Suylyath, Emily, and Qorian gonna do :P are we all gonna be tortured and forced to watch Sauriil get the krap beaten out of him?)

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

(( Not tortured, physically. Just psychologically. ))

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

(( Not tortured, physically. Just psychologically. ))

Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015

Sauriil tosses the Divine Shockball. The Lightning whips the air violently, while the Divine Fire licked at Tiberius, following his every move.

(For the sake of reminding you what Divine Shockball is:)

by Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015

Sauriil tosses the Divine Shockball. The Lightning whips the air violently, while the Divine Fire licked at Tiberius, following his every move.

(For the sake of reminding you what Divine Shockball is:)

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

( I believe that when the Dark Wave and the Divine Shockball collide, there is a magical explosion that knocks them both back, and cancels out any active magical abilities. Do you agree? )

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

( I believe that when the Dark Wave and the Divine Shockball collide, there is a magical explosion that knocks them both back, and cancels out any active magical abilities. Do you agree? )

Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015
Lokonikah

(Yeah, that makes sense.)

The two bolts collide, erupting into pure magick. Sauriil and Tiberius were flung back.

by Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015
Lokonikah

(Yeah, that makes sense.)

The two bolts collide, erupting into pure magick. Sauriil and Tiberius were flung back.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

(I'm really tempted to use my 2 most OP dragon/mortal form, characters and use them to kick Tiberuis's ass :D, but I'm a nice guy and I'm going to go by the rules, cause we're all bro's :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

(I'm really tempted to use my 2 most OP dragon/mortal form, characters and use them to kick Tiberuis's ass :D, but I'm a nice guy and I'm going to go by the rules, cause we're all bro's :)

Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Or Sisters.)

by Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Or Sisters.)

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

When Tiberius hits the ground, he quickly jumps back to his feet, shaking the dust off himself off and casting a quick healing spell before stalking forward, sword once again charging with dark magic.

(Shall this be the part when we return to the city, so as to show you're humiliation to the others?)

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

When Tiberius hits the ground, he quickly jumps back to his feet, shaking the dust off himself off and casting a quick healing spell before stalking forward, sword once again charging with dark magic.

(Shall this be the part when we return to the city, so as to show you're humiliation to the others?)

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( I hope you realize that the Immortals are the three strongest OCs on this site, and Sauril is the most powerful of those three, yet Tiberius is able to beat him. )

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( I hope you realize that the Immortals are the three strongest OCs on this site, and Sauril is the most powerful of those three, yet Tiberius is able to beat him. )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

(For the RP only, if my OC, Veyd Sahvoz, was here it would be an EPIC battle that I wouldn't know who would win)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

(For the RP only, if my OC, Veyd Sahvoz, was here it would be an EPIC battle that I wouldn't know who would win)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.