A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  73  74  75  76 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok attempts to throw a pick axe at the draugr's head, seeing in his head how awesome it would look if he aced it*

*The pickaxe hits the draugr in the head. He gets knocked back against the wall, dead.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok attempts to throw a pick axe at the draugr's head, seeing in his head how awesome it would look if he aced it*

*The pickaxe hits the draugr in the head. He gets knocked back against the wall, dead.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

*Dinok retrieves it and puts it next to the katana, he follows the path, still*

"How did araman do it?"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

"How did araman do it?"

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"How did araman do it?"

*You go through some cobwebs and the path turns right then left. You see a spiral staircase in front going down, deeper into the mine.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"How did araman do it?"

*You go through some cobwebs and the path turns right then left. You see a spiral staircase in front going down, deeper into the mine.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

*Dinok sighs and follows*

"If there are frostbite spiders I'm gonna kill someone"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*You go down the staircase and see a draugr crypt going down and right. Draugr are buried along the walls.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*You go down the staircase and see a draugr crypt going down and right. Draugr are buried along the walls.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

*Dinok strolls down, whistling a tune.*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*The path turns right. A large door stand in front.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*The path turns right. A large door stand in front.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

*Dinok tries kicking the door, completely unconcerned by the living cadavers lining the walls*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

*Dinok tries kicking the door, completely unconcerned by the living cadavers lining the walls*

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*The door busts open. The draugr don't move. The door reveals a long, narrow room, opening up to a large room. The large room has some coffins inside, surrounding a chest.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*The door busts open. The draugr don't move. The door reveals a long, narrow room, opening up to a large room. The large room has some coffins inside, surrounding a chest.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

*Dinok runs over to the chest*

"Why do I feel that when I open this it's going to wake the draugrs?"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Because you have experienced traps before and you are starting to get the sixth sense."

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Because you have experienced traps before and you are starting to get the sixth sense."

DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

*Dinok busts open the chest (puts the pick axe through it and kicks it open) he holds the pick axe and the katana in anticipation*

"Talos help me"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

*Dinok busts open the chest (puts the pick axe through it and kicks it open) he holds the pick axe and the katana in anticipation*

"Talos help me"

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Talos help me"

*The chest opens and pulls a trap chain. The toms all unlock and the four draugr tombs open. Three are regular draugr, the fourth, a deathlord with an Ebony war axe and shield.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Talos help me"

*The chest opens and pulls a trap chain. The toms all unlock and the four draugr tombs open. Three are regular draugr, the fourth, a deathlord with an Ebony war axe and shield.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

*Dinok throws the pick axe at a draugr before shouting unrelenting force at the overlord. He tries to charge at a draugr with the sword*

"GJOK!"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

*Dinok throws the pick axe at a draugr before shouting unrelenting force at the overlord. He tries to charge at a draugr with the sword*

"GJOK!"

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"GJOK!"

*The draugr with the axe dies instantly. The deathlord gets flown backwards and lands on the ground several feet away. Your charge slices a draugrs legs in two and he collapes.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"GJOK!"

*The draugr with the axe dies instantly. The deathlord gets flown backwards and lands on the ground several feet away. Your charge slices a draugrs legs in two and he collapes.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.