A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  73  74  75  76 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok looks up, the taste of defeat in his mouth, he has one last trick up his sleeve*

YOL T8R SHUL

*Dinok falls backwards, drained*

*The draugr disintigrates. The shiels and axe lie on the ground.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok looks up, the taste of defeat in his mouth, he has one last trick up his sleeve*

YOL T8R SHUL

*Dinok falls backwards, drained*

*The draugr disintigrates. The shiels and axe lie on the ground.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

"I swear, if I die and you don't get fixed"

*Dinok passes out for ten minutes, his wounds heal*

"I better not die, for your sake"

*Dinok looks in the chest*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*A bone lies inside.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*A bone lies inside.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

*Dinok takes it and leaves*

"You better say thanks"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

"You better say thanks"

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"You better say thanks"

"Excuse me!?!"

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"You better say thanks"

"Excuse me!?!"

DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

"I ran in there, BLIND! And took on three blades, four draugr and almost died, I'm sure you owe me something. How many people would do that, do that ALONE!?!"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

"I ran in there, BLIND! And took on three blades, four draugr and almost died, I'm sure you owe me something. How many people would do that, do that ALONE!?!"

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Do you think it would be a walk through a field of lilies? I did not even know what was to be expected! I do not owe you anything aar!"

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Do you think it would be a walk through a field of lilies? I did not even know what was to be expected! I do not owe you anything aar!"

DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

*Dinok punches a wall, breaking two layers of brick. He takes his fist out and kicks it*

"How about I turn against you? How about I grind the bones I know of? Then scatter the dust across Tamriel? You are powerless! Where would you be without me? The blades would have bones, they'd be in the board! How about SOME... APRE-CIATION!

*Dinok grabs a person and throws them into the wall, smashing the wood, the mud bricks smashing*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

*Dinok punches a wall, breaking two layers of brick. He takes his fist out and kicks it*

"How about I turn against you? How about I grind the bones I know of? Then scatter the dust across Tamriel? You are powerless! Where would you be without me? The blades would have bones, they'd be in the board! How about SOME... APRE-CIATION!

*Dinok grabs a person and throws them into the wall, smashing the wood, the mud bricks smashing*

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Think of me as how you refer to as, Noctunal. I am silently content. I am very pleased with your progress. You have collected more bones than the rest of people combined. Are you happy now?!?"

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Think of me as how you refer to as, Noctunal. I am silently content. I am very pleased with your progress. You have collected more bones than the rest of people combined. Are you happy now?!?"

DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

"No, I am doing this, and I will continue, but what do it for? What do I get? Nothing! I do it as I am your champion! Yet I have been killed, almost killed, and what do I get? I'm sorry if it's inconvenient but I'd like at least a little bit of gratitude!

by DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

"No, I am doing this, and I will continue, but what do it for? What do I get? Nothing! I do it as I am your champion! Yet I have been killed, almost killed, and what do I get? I'm sorry if it's inconvenient but I'd like at least a little bit of gratitude!

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"You will be rewarded, as soon AS I AM TOGETHER AGAIN!!!"

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"You will be rewarded, as soon AS I AM TOGETHER AGAIN!!!"

DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

"How? What do you have that I want? I don't want anything you can supply! However if you will owe me something you'll give it. 

REDEMPTION!!!"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

"How? What do you have that I want? I don't want anything you can supply! However if you will owe me something you'll give it. 

REDEMPTION!!!"

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

REDEMPTION!!!"

"What do you want done?"

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

REDEMPTION!!!"

"What do you want done?"

DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

"I want to painfully kill the blades, I can't do it alone. Then I want for you to be a- dovah thuri"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 28, 2014

"I want to painfully kill the blades, I can't do it alone. Then I want for you to be a- dovah thuri"

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"That will happen. You already are my aar. Although your mid, is strongly in question after that outburst."

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"That will happen. You already are my aar. Although your mid, is strongly in question after that outburst."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.