Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
"Don't look at me I'm just spectating" said Draconus with a bit of a chuckle
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
"Don't look at me I'm just spectating" said Draconus with a bit of a chuckle

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

The Bosmer laughs while still examining the cloak Draconus had given to her. "That would be Makor," she replied not even looking at them. So do I just wear it? She pulled the enchanted fabric on, yet nothing happened. Well, I'm at a loss.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

The Bosmer laughs while still examining the cloak Draconus had given to her. "That would be Makor," she replied not even looking at them. So do I just wear it? She pulled the enchanted fabric on, yet nothing happened. Well, I'm at a loss.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

"Turn it around it's only invisible on one side" explained Draconus eager to see his work be put to use

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

"Turn it around it's only invisible on one side" explained Draconus eager to see his work be put to use

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

She shot him an annoyed look. "Would have been great to have mentioned that before." she muttered while removing the cloak. Flipping the fabric over, she pulled the cloak back on. "Um . . ." She looked for any changes. "Alright, is there some kind of trick you're just not telling me?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

She shot him an annoyed look. "Would have been great to have mentioned that before." she muttered while removing the cloak. Flipping the fabric over, she pulled the cloak back on. "Um . . ." She looked for any changes. "Alright, is there some kind of trick you're just not telling me?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

"Hmm....well I'll have to work on it then...." Draconus put his hand out for her to return it to him so he could work on it

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

"Hmm....well I'll have to work on it then...." Draconus put his hand out for her to return it to him so he could work on it

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Removing the cloak, she passed it to the wizard. "You did test the ones given to Paalus, yes?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Removing the cloak, she passed it to the wizard. "You did test the ones given to Paalus, yes?"

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

Tiberius crosses his arms, studying the cloak intently before shrugging. He looks back over to the trainees, calling something over to them as they all salute, then collect their gear and head to the barracks.

"...Sometimes, I really hate training morons like these soldiers."

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

Tiberius crosses his arms, studying the cloak intently before shrugging. He looks back over to the trainees, calling something over to them as they all salute, then collect their gear and head to the barracks.

"...Sometimes, I really hate training morons like these soldiers."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Of course, he tried it on before he left" explained Draconus about to leave

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Of course, he tried it on before he left" explained Draconus about to leave

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Falin snorted at the Legate's remark. "I've heard Dereth complain about that many times. Honestly some are just not cut out to be soldiers."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Falin snorted at the Legate's remark. "I've heard Dereth complain about that many times. Honestly some are just not cut out to be soldiers."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Makor laughs at the comment "Ya hear that Tiberius?! The Wood Elf bitch think you aren't cut out to be in soldier!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Makor laughs at the comment "Ya hear that Tiberius?! The Wood Elf bitch think you aren't cut out to be in soldier!" 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

She blinked before turning to face Makor. She glared up at the Orc, blood red eyes looking like they could burn a hole through a man. "Call me 'bitch' one more time . . ." She snarled, her fangs clearly visible.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

She blinked before turning to face Makor. She glared up at the Orc, blood red eyes looking like they could burn a hole through a man. "Call me 'bitch' one more time . . ." She snarled, her fangs clearly visible.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Makor laughs harder as he's trying to say something. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Tiberius narrows his eyes before speaking. His nostrils flare as he hears the blatent disrespect. Insults to him, he can easily ignore, but insulting women in such a way... Unacceptible! Its not becoming of a proper man!

"Makor, you should not show such disrespect to women."

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Tiberius narrows his eyes before speaking. His nostrils flare as he hears the blatent disrespect. Insults to him, he can easily ignore, but insulting women in such a way... Unacceptible! Its not becoming of a proper man!

"Makor, you should not show such disrespect to women."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

(These are Makor's training grounds) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( This specific area was built by the Legion, is ran and owned by Tiberius. He may be Makor's ally, but he does NOT answer to Makor. ))

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( This specific area was built by the Legion, is ran and owned by Tiberius. He may be Makor's ally, but he does NOT answer to Makor. ))

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.