A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  72  73  74  75 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

(( This specific area was built by the Legion, is ran and owned by Tiberius. He may be Makor's ally, but he does NOT answer to Makor. ))

(Read a few pages back. Makor was training his guys. Falin came in, then Draconus came and gave the cloak, and we're here now. Even if it was built by the Legion, it's still in Makor's kingdom, so his proprety)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

(( This specific area was built by the Legion, is ran and owned by Tiberius. He may be Makor's ally, but he does NOT answer to Makor. ))

(Read a few pages back. Makor was training his guys. Falin came in, then Draconus came and gave the cloak, and we're here now. Even if it was built by the Legion, it's still in Makor's kingdom, so his proprety)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(He is the threadmaster, and you bulit it in orsinium so he actually does have control over what where your men stay)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(He is the threadmaster, and you bulit it in orsinium so he actually does have control over what where your men stay)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Thank you, Veyd. I could've handeled it myself though :P) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Thank you, Veyd. I could've handeled it myself though :P) 

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

( Okay, sure. His property. But, in the end, Tiberius swears fealty, or servitude, to no one. At all :P But, I will correct my post. )

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

( Okay, sure. His property. But, in the end, Tiberius swears fealty, or servitude, to no one. At all :P But, I will correct my post. )

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

(Thank you for being understanding!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

(Thank you for being understanding!) 

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

Tiberius narrows his eyes before speaking. His nostrils flare as he hears the blatent disrespect. Insults to him, he can easily ignore, but insulting women in such a way... Unacceptible! Its not becoming of a proper man!

"Makor, you should not show such disrespect to women."

(( Mind you, those are Tiberius' thoughts. Not mine. ))

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

Tiberius narrows his eyes before speaking. His nostrils flare as he hears the blatent disrespect. Insults to him, he can easily ignore, but insulting women in such a way... Unacceptible! Its not becoming of a proper man!

"Makor, you should not show such disrespect to women."

(( Mind you, those are Tiberius' thoughts. Not mine. ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

(Notice: I'm not sexist, it's the time period was like that, I'm trying to things seem realistic, if you mind Ahkrin I will stop)

Makor looks at Tiberius "Why? I insult women and used to bed about twelve (obviously an exageration) women a day!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

(Notice: I'm not sexist, it's the time period was like that, I'm trying to things seem realistic, if you mind Ahkrin I will stop)

Makor looks at Tiberius "Why? I insult women and used to bed about twelve (obviously an exageration) women a day!"

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( I know this, Makor. But, not all men thought this way :P ))

"Women are not tools to be used for pleasure. They are people, just like anyone else. Now, as an ally, I ask that you. Please. Stop." He nearly clenches his fists at Makor's blatant sexist views. A sterotypical man, as most are... What happened to the old times, when men were raised as gentlemen in the Empire, and not merely like... this?

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"Women are not tools to be used for pleasure. They are people, just like anyone else. Now, as an ally, I ask that you. Please. Stop." He nearly clenches his fists at Makor's blatant sexist views. A sterotypical man, as most are... What happened to the old times, when men were raised as gentlemen in the Empire, and not merely like... this?

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

(Orcs aren't as formal as Imperials)

Makor seemed drunk, mead stains covered his robes, he's been trying to cover it the whole time! He looks over to Falin and literally is "rofl ing" he looks at Tiberius "What about Falin?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

(Orcs aren't as formal as Imperials)

Makor seemed drunk, mead stains covered his robes, he's been trying to cover it the whole time! He looks over to Falin and literally is "rofl ing" he looks at Tiberius "What about Falin?" 

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

"She falls under the same category, Warchief. Except, she could kill most others in a matter of seconds without even drawing a blade."

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

"She falls under the same category, Warchief. Except, she could kill most others in a matter of seconds without even drawing a blade."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Draconus rolled his eyes and went back to his quarters to further prepare and fix the cloak

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Draconus rolled his eyes and went back to his quarters to further prepare and fix the cloak

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

'Hmm....what did I do wrong?...' Draconus thought to himself on how to enhance the invisibility cloak 'Perhaps an invisible dye?' He mixed various ingredients together and mended it into the cloak he made sure to cover his hands since the dye would be permanent and doesn't go away, he flipped the cloak onto its other side and it was a dark fabric, he flipped it back and it was invisible. He decided to put it around his body so only his head was visible and walked out through the throne room and back to the court yard

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

'Hmm....what did I do wrong?...' Draconus thought to himself on how to enhance the invisibility cloak 'Perhaps an invisible dye?' He mixed various ingredients together and mended it into the cloak he made sure to cover his hands since the dye would be permanent and doesn't go away, he flipped the cloak onto its other side and it was a dark fabric, he flipped it back and it was invisible. He decided to put it around his body so only his head was visible and walked out through the throne room and back to the court yard

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

The frustrated Bosmer let's out an annoyed growl before turning away from the High Chief. For reasons unknown, she always seemed to end up taking the brunt of Makor's opinions when the two were together. Damn that Orc sometimes . . . She walked away from the group, looking for some place to blow off some steam.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

The frustrated Bosmer let's out an annoyed growl before turning away from the High Chief. For reasons unknown, she always seemed to end up taking the brunt of Makor's opinions when the two were together. Damn that Orc sometimes . . . She walked away from the group, looking for some place to blow off some steam.

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

Tiberius draws one of his swords, flipping it so he is holding it by the blade and offering it handle-first to Falin.

"Here, come spar. Beating other people up in training tends to help anyone blow off steam."

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

Tiberius draws one of his swords, flipping it so he is holding it by the blade and offering it handle-first to Falin.

"Here, come spar. Beating other people up in training tends to help anyone blow off steam."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

She paused, studying the blade. "Sorry Legate, but I don't know anything about swordplay."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

She paused, studying the blade. "Sorry Legate, but I don't know anything about swordplay."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.