Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  72  73  74  75 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

The legate shrugs, flipping around the blade and heading over to the dueling court.

"Then use your own weapons. Or use your fists. It doesn't even need to be me you're attacking, could just be a training dummy to cut down. Always helped me out."

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

The legate shrugs, flipping around the blade and heading over to the dueling court.

"Then use your own weapons. Or use your fists. It doesn't even need to be me you're attacking, could just be a training dummy to cut down. Always helped me out."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

She let out a small sigh before following him. "Fine, fine. Let's see what happens." Though she was unsure how much of a match she would be for the towering soldier.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

She let out a small sigh before following him. "Fine, fine. Let's see what happens." Though she was unsure how much of a match she would be for the towering soldier.

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( She IS an Immortal. He's, in the end, just a soldier :P A trained, experienced veteran, sure, but just a soldier. He ain't anywhere NEAR as powerful as his more evil alternate versions.))

He smirks, twirling his sword before bringing it up infront of him.

"Pretty sure I'll get my arse handed to me by an Immortal, soon."

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( She IS an Immortal. He's, in the end, just a soldier :P A trained, experienced veteran, sure, but just a soldier. He ain't anywhere NEAR as powerful as his more evil alternate versions.))

He smirks, twirling his sword before bringing it up infront of him.

"Pretty sure I'll get my arse handed to me by an Immortal, soon."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015
Lokonikah

(She's also the weakest of the Immortals. Sure, she's practically undetectable when she feels like hiding and is a sharpshooter with a bow. But that's about it)

"Maybe," she drew her bone dagger and held it in a defensive position. "We'll just have to see." She watched him closely, looking for the slightest movement that would tell her of his first attack.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015
Lokonikah

(She's also the weakest of the Immortals. Sure, she's practically undetectable when she feels like hiding and is a sharpshooter with a bow. But that's about it)

"Maybe," she drew her bone dagger and held it in a defensive position. "We'll just have to see." She watched him closely, looking for the slightest movement that would tell her of his first attack.

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Hmm... Eh, still, she's an Immortal. Don't downplay her abilities :P ))

He rushes forward, making a feint for an overhead swing, before quickly switching it about and making an attack to her side. Although he wears heavier armor, he doesn't seem to be slowed down by it, as if he is wearing a second skin.

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Hmm... Eh, still, she's an Immortal. Don't downplay her abilities :P ))

He rushes forward, making a feint for an overhead swing, before quickly switching it about and making an attack to her side. Although he wears heavier armor, he doesn't seem to be slowed down by it, as if he is wearing a second skin.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

Faster than I expected. She rolled away from his swing. Quickly getting back on her feet, she made sure there was still a gap between them.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

Faster than I expected. She rolled away from his swing. Quickly getting back on her feet, she made sure there was still a gap between them.

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

At seeing her advantage of agility, he takes a defensive posture, his blade on his free arm and nearly parellel with it. He begins to circle her, old eyes searching her for any weaknesses in her form.

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

At seeing her advantage of agility, he takes a defensive posture, his blade on his free arm and nearly parellel with it. He begins to circle her, old eyes searching her for any weaknesses in her form.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

She holds her dagger back up in front of her. Watching him closely with the eyes of a hunter; no, a predator. As wild and ruthless as the forests and jungles of the Green. Joints are always the weak points of heavy armor. If I could just slip behind him.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

She holds her dagger back up in front of her. Watching him closely with the eyes of a hunter; no, a predator. As wild and ruthless as the forests and jungles of the Green. Joints are always the weak points of heavy armor. If I could just slip behind him.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 29, 2015

(AKH hurry it up please) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 29, 2015

(AKH hurry it up please) 

The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015

(OKAY!!! I'M THINKING!!!)

Paalus and his team rested upon a plateau looking over the Axe Swingers' land.  Paalus and his team took out telescopes and looked down onto the rogue Orcs. "Wow. I've seen Orcs up close, but these guys--they're double the barbarians I've seen."

"...What?" Paalus realized how impulsive he was, insulting Orcs in front of an Orcish team.

"Nothing. But these guys are messed up."

by The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015

Paalus and his team rested upon a plateau looking over the Axe Swingers' land.  Paalus and his team took out telescopes and looked down onto the rogue Orcs. "Wow. I've seen Orcs up close, but these guys--they're double the barbarians I've seen."

"...What?" Paalus realized how impulsive he was, insulting Orcs in front of an Orcish team.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 29, 2015
epic AKH

Paalus and his team rested upon a plateau looking over the Axe Swingers' land. (Were there telescopes or binoculars of some sort?) Paalus looked across. "Wow. I've seen Orcs up close, but these guys--they're double the barbarians I've seen."

(Telescopes)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 29, 2015
epic AKH

Paalus and his team rested upon a plateau looking over the Axe Swingers' land. (Were there telescopes or binoculars of some sort?) Paalus looked across. "Wow. I've seen Orcs up close, but these guys--they're double the barbarians I've seen."

(Telescopes)

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He does not attack first, this time; She's too agile for him and his heavy armor. Instead, he chooses to wait her out, let her attack first so he may counter.

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He does not attack first, this time; She's too agile for him and his heavy armor. Instead, he chooses to wait her out, let her attack first so he may counter.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

She frowned slightly at his lack of action. The soldier must have already picked up on the difference in speed between the two. Well, if he wants me to make the first move . . . Tightening her grip on the dagger, she charged at the Legate. She started to circle around his left before springing and rolling around his right.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

She frowned slightly at his lack of action. The soldier must have already picked up on the difference in speed between the two. Well, if he wants me to make the first move . . . Tightening her grip on the dagger, she charged at the Legate. She started to circle around his left before springing and rolling around his right.

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

At that, he kicks out his leg, allowing her to run into his leg before bringing his sword down in an attempt to defeat her in the first few moves.

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

At that, he kicks out his leg, allowing her to run into his leg before bringing his sword down in an attempt to defeat her in the first few moves.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

She winced at the collision. Hearing his armor shift, she saw him moving to strike before scrambling back.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

She winced at the collision. Hearing his armor shift, she saw him moving to strike before scrambling back.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.