Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Tale of the Nerevarine

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  15  16  17  18 > >>  

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'Azura seems to know you quite well. I only know what She tells me.' Sauriil stands up, 'Come, we need to find the Fighter's Guild.'

LATER . . .

They are given a quest to find a dwemer puzzle box. Sauriil showed the rest what he had written:

'I need to do a favor for Hasphat Antabolis before he'll tell me what I need to know. I'm to go to a Dwemer ruin nearby called Arkngthand. I'm supposed to find a little cube with a circular design and some symbols on one side. He called it a "Dwemer puzzle box." When I bring the cube back to Antabolis, he'll tell me what I need to know.'

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'Azura seems to know you quite well. I only know what She tells me.' Sauriil stands up, 'Come, we need to find the Fighter's Guild.'

LATER . . .

They are given a quest to find a dwemer puzzle box. Sauriil showed the rest what he had written:

'I need to do a favor for Hasphat Antabolis before he'll tell me what I need to know. I'm to go to a Dwemer ruin nearby called Arkngthand. I'm supposed to find a little cube with a circular design and some symbols on one side. He called it a "Dwemer puzzle box." When I bring the cube back to Antabolis, he'll tell me what I need to know.'

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015
deadeye20

well thats info you dont need to know sauriil

(deadeye is bi)

(I know but you said "she.")

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015
deadeye20

well thats info you dont need to know sauriil

(deadeye is bi)

(I know but you said "she.")

deadeye20
September 6, 2015

well dwemer great  well lets go i gues

(ooh woepss)

by deadeye20
September 6, 2015

well dwemer great  well lets go i gues

(ooh woepss)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

Ranfire slowly nodded. "I've been to a few Dwemer ruins, to think that their creations still work amazes me."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

Ranfire slowly nodded. "I've been to a few Dwemer ruins, to think that their creations still work amazes me."

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'The Dwemer are fascinating.'

(Fun lore fact: Orsimer are partially Dwemer.)

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'The Dwemer are fascinating.'

(Fun lore fact: Orsimer are partially Dwemer.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

"Never been to any of them, don't see anything speacil about them."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

"Never been to any of them, don't see anything speacil about them."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

Ranfire pulled her hood up. "Regardless, we should get moving."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

Ranfire pulled her hood up. "Regardless, we should get moving."

deadeye20
September 6, 2015

you all got horses i got mine still

by deadeye20
September 6, 2015

you all got horses i got mine still

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

LATER . . . 

We waited at the bridge. There stood a guard he cast Shockball and summoned three skeletons. 'Forget the skeletons, if he dies, so do they.'

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

LATER . . . 

We waited at the bridge. There stood a guard he cast Shockball and summoned three skeletons. 'Forget the skeletons, if he dies, so do they.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

Frowning, Ranfire focused on her spell. The summoned Hunger was able to quickly slip past the skeletons and swipe at the guard with its claws.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

Frowning, Ranfire focused on her spell. The summoned Hunger was able to quickly slip past the skeletons and swipe at the guard with its claws.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

Ogorzob charged with his sword ontop of his horse, knocking them down.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

Ogorzob charged with his sword ontop of his horse, knocking them down.

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

Sauriil takes Apotheosis and channels his magicka through it. It shot an Ice spike engulf in fire and lightning. The elemental bolt struck the guard square in the chest. His armor was now open and he was wounded. The Hunger's swipe slashed through his flesh, blood pouring from the body on the floor.

Sauriil stepped forward and checked for anything important on the body. Nothing. He then pulled the lever and the spherical door opened. They stepped inside the dark corridor. Two bodies lay in front of the group, hundreds of maggots crawling in and out of the bodies. Sauriil stepped over the bodies looking for doors. One large pipe had collapsed centuries ago. It acted as a ramp to a door. 'That could be it. But there is another door.'

Sauriil pointed at a door in the center. 'It probably isn't that obvious. Head to the door with the ramp.'

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

Sauriil takes Apotheosis and channels his magicka through it. It shot an Ice spike engulf in fire and lightning. The elemental bolt struck the guard square in the chest. His armor was now open and he was wounded. The Hunger's swipe slashed through his flesh, blood pouring from the body on the floor.

Sauriil stepped forward and checked for anything important on the body. Nothing. He then pulled the lever and the spherical door opened. They stepped inside the dark corridor. Two bodies lay in front of the group, hundreds of maggots crawling in and out of the bodies. Sauriil stepped over the bodies looking for doors. One large pipe had collapsed centuries ago. It acted as a ramp to a door. 'That could be it. But there is another door.'

Sauriil pointed at a door in the center. 'It probably isn't that obvious. Head to the door with the ramp.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

Ranfire studied the area as she walked towards the ramp, the sound of her steel boots on the floor echoed around them. "Knowing the Dwemer getting that cube isn't going to be a simple task." She glanced back at the group, "Keep a close eye out for traps." She turned to Sauriil. "He didn't give you an idea of where this cube is in here, did he Sera?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

Ranfire studied the area as she walked towards the ramp, the sound of her steel boots on the floor echoed around them. "Knowing the Dwemer getting that cube isn't going to be a simple task." She glanced back at the group, "Keep a close eye out for traps." She turned to Sauriil. "He didn't give you an idea of where this cube is in here, did he Sera?"

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'No. These bastards don't seem to know anything.' Sauriil scoffs, 'Warriors.'

As we walk through that door I see the puzzle box on a nearby shelf. 'Ah! There it is! To the Dwemer this must have been a common item. It isn't a Lexicon, after all. Just hold on, I must write. I am forgetful after all.'

'I found the Dwemer puzzle box Hasphat Antabolis told me to find. Now I'll take it to him, and in return, he'll tell me what I need to know about the Nerevarine secret cult and the Sixth House secret cult.'

(The actual location of the puzzle box is on a shelf. Possibly because it would have been a pain without quest markers.)

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'No. These bastards don't seem to know anything.' Sauriil scoffs, 'Warriors.'

As we walk through that door I see the puzzle box on a nearby shelf. 'Ah! There it is! To the Dwemer this must have been a common item. It isn't a Lexicon, after all. Just hold on, I must write. I am forgetful after all.'

'I found the Dwemer puzzle box Hasphat Antabolis told me to find. Now I'll take it to him, and in return, he'll tell me what I need to know about the Nerevarine secret cult and the Sixth House secret cult.'

(The actual location of the puzzle box is on a shelf. Possibly because it would have been a pain without quest markers.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

Ogorzob hits Sauriil with his shoulder "Sorcerers, think theselves better."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

Ogorzob hits Sauriil with his shoulder "Sorcerers, think theselves better."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  15  16  17  18 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.