Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Tale of the Nerevarine

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  15  16  17  18 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

"Brute strength has its advantages in combat, I'll admit. But I'm more suited as a sorcerer than a warrior." Ranfire glanced at Ogorzob. "That said, it likely wouldn't hurt to have a better grasp on handling a blade. Just in case."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

"Brute strength has its advantages in combat, I'll admit. But I'm more suited as a sorcerer than a warrior." Ranfire glanced at Ogorzob. "That said, it likely wouldn't hurt to have a better grasp on handling a blade. Just in case."

Grolahmul
September 6, 2015

"I'm fine with either," said Sil'veer.

by Grolahmul
September 6, 2015

"I'm fine with either," said Sil'veer.

deadeye20
September 7, 2015

come on what can go wrong i fought daedras i think i can hold of any enemy i can see down here

by deadeye20
September 7, 2015

come on what can go wrong i fought daedras i think i can hold of any enemy i can see down here

Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015

'Let's head back.'

LATER . . .

They arrive at the Fighter's Guild. I give them the puzzle box and Hasphat Antabolis tells Sauriil:

'I gave Hasphat Antabolis the Dwemer puzzle box, and now he says he'll tell me what I need to know about the Nerevarine secret cult and the Sixth House secret cult. He also said the inscriptions on the box seem to be the directions for setting a Dwemer key to open a specific lock. When I've delivered my report to Caius, he said come back, and maybe he'll have a key I can take back to ArkngthandHasphat Antabolis also gave me notes on the Sixth House to deliver to Caius Cosades.'

We return to Caius and give him the notes.

'I gave Caius Cosades the notes from Hasphat Antabolis, and Caius seemed well-enough pleased with them. However, now he has something else for me to do. Caius sent me to Vivec with three tasks: speak with Addhiranirr, a Khajiit Thieves Guild operative in St. Olms; speak with Huleeya, an Argonian in the Foreign Quarter, at the Black Shalk Cornerclub; and speak with Mehra Milo, a Temple priestess at the Hall of Wisdom in the Temple Compound. When I have information about the Nerevarine cult and the Sixth House cult from these three, I report back to Caius. Caius gave me instructions in writing.'

Sauriil sighs, 'We have quite a ways to go. To Vivec.'

On the way to Vivec the group (any name ideas?) are attacked by a twelve Golden Saints, summoned by a Daedra worshipper. Sauriil takes a shot, and the Elemental Bolt barely misses the Daedra worshipper, hitting her in the shoulder. The worshipper drops to the floor, injured and she staggers away.

Sauriil puts Apotheosis away and casts Dire Shockball. The orb of lightning merged into a Golden Saint's armor, enhancing the electricity's power. It dropped the the ground and returned to Oblivion. The Daedra worshipper summons five more.

'Wonderful,' I mutter, 'Now there are sixteen against four.'

by Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015

'Let's head back.'

LATER . . .

They arrive at the Fighter's Guild. I give them the puzzle box and Hasphat Antabolis tells Sauriil:

'I gave Hasphat Antabolis the Dwemer puzzle box, and now he says he'll tell me what I need to know about the Nerevarine secret cult and the Sixth House secret cult. He also said the inscriptions on the box seem to be the directions for setting a Dwemer key to open a specific lock. When I've delivered my report to Caius, he said come back, and maybe he'll have a key I can take back to ArkngthandHasphat Antabolis also gave me notes on the Sixth House to deliver to Caius Cosades.'

We return to Caius and give him the notes.

'I gave Caius Cosades the notes from Hasphat Antabolis, and Caius seemed well-enough pleased with them. However, now he has something else for me to do. Caius sent me to Vivec with three tasks: speak with Addhiranirr, a Khajiit Thieves Guild operative in St. Olms; speak with Huleeya, an Argonian in the Foreign Quarter, at the Black Shalk Cornerclub; and speak with Mehra Milo, a Temple priestess at the Hall of Wisdom in the Temple Compound. When I have information about the Nerevarine cult and the Sixth House cult from these three, I report back to Caius. Caius gave me instructions in writing.'

Sauriil sighs, 'We have quite a ways to go. To Vivec.'

On the way to Vivec the group (any name ideas?) are attacked by a twelve Golden Saints, summoned by a Daedra worshipper. Sauriil takes a shot, and the Elemental Bolt barely misses the Daedra worshipper, hitting her in the shoulder. The worshipper drops to the floor, injured and she staggers away.

Sauriil puts Apotheosis away and casts Dire Shockball. The orb of lightning merged into a Golden Saint's armor, enhancing the electricity's power. It dropped the the ground and returned to Oblivion. The Daedra worshipper summons five more.

'Wonderful,' I mutter, 'Now there are sixteen against four.'

deadeye20
September 7, 2015

well more killing then haha baruk khazad !!!!!!! 'i charge in the group of golden saints

by deadeye20
September 7, 2015

well more killing then haha baruk khazad !!!!!!! 'i charge in the group of golden saints

YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015

"This is what I'vem been waiting for!" Ogozob charges along with Deadhead "Deadhead kill the Daedra worshiper!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015

"This is what I'vem been waiting for!" Ogozob charges along with Deadhead "Deadhead kill the Daedra worshiper!"

deadeye20
September 7, 2015

' i bash every golden saint and cutted the head of the daedra worshipper of

by deadeye20
September 7, 2015

' i bash every golden saint and cutted the head of the daedra worshipper of

Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015

The Golden Saints stumble away as the head of the Daedra Worshipper rolls off. Sauriil launches two consecutive Dire Shockballs, stunning them. He casts Levitation and flys a few meters into the air, pouring water over four of them, he then casts Shockbite, which engulfs his hands in electricity for one second. In that time, Sauriil slams onto the ground and touches the puddle inbetween the four. The electricity travels through the liquid, killling all of the Saints who Sauriil had poured the water onto. They dropped to the floor and return to Oblvion in a golden light.

'There goes four.' Sauriil mutters to himself, 'There are only twelve left.'

(This as an opportunity to show off your character's skills. That means you can't kill more than four Golden Saints.)

by Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015

The Golden Saints stumble away as the head of the Daedra Worshipper rolls off. Sauriil launches two consecutive Dire Shockballs, stunning them. He casts Levitation and flys a few meters into the air, pouring water over four of them, he then casts Shockbite, which engulfs his hands in electricity for one second. In that time, Sauriil slams onto the ground and touches the puddle inbetween the four. The electricity travels through the liquid, killling all of the Saints who Sauriil had poured the water onto. They dropped to the floor and return to Oblvion in a golden light.

'There goes four.' Sauriil mutters to himself, 'There are only twelve left.'

(This as an opportunity to show off your character's skills. That means you can't kill more than four Golden Saints.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015

Ogorzob charged at the golden saints, essentially becoming a human stampede, he then waited for them to get up and he chopped 2 of there heads off and stabbed the remainng, he then hit his  chest and yelled AHHH!

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015

Ogorzob charged at the golden saints, essentially becoming a human stampede, he then waited for them to get up and he chopped 2 of there heads off and stabbed the remainng, he then hit his  chest and yelled AHHH!

deadeye20
September 7, 2015

deadshead scharges in and killed two golden saints then he use a weird scroll and deadshead said 'earth trap ariktu' then the two others get surounded by stone and got crushed 

by deadeye20
September 7, 2015

deadshead scharges in and killed two golden saints then he use a weird scroll and deadshead said 'earth trap ariktu' then the two others get surounded by stone and got crushed 

Grolahmul
September 7, 2015

"Atherial Bow, come!" exclaimed Sil'veer, and a spectral bow (bound bow) phases into my hands. I shoot two of them in the heads, killing them, and my bow wears out, going back to Atherius.

"Spectral Blades!" he exclaims, and two bound swords phase into his hands. I then stab the Saints in the hearts, killing them. I sheath the weapons, dispersing them from Nirn.

"Well, I guess that's that," said Sil'veer, chuckling.

by Grolahmul
September 7, 2015

"Atherial Bow, come!" exclaimed Sil'veer, and a spectral bow (bound bow) phases into my hands. I shoot two of them in the heads, killing them, and my bow wears out, going back to Atherius.

"Spectral Blades!" he exclaims, and two bound swords phase into his hands. I then stab the Saints in the hearts, killing them. I sheath the weapons, dispersing them from Nirn.

Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015

Sauriil stood watch as Ranmir stood inbetween four Saints. 

(Anyone have any ideas for a name of our little fellowship?)

by Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015
Grolahmul

(Don't you summon bound weapons with magic?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015
Grolahmul

(Don't you summon bound weapons with magic?)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Ranmir? Do you mean Ranfire, or someone else? Besides all the Golden Saints were wiped out before I got a chance to check the thread. No big deal. As for a name . . . a few things that sound neat are Foyada and Nammu. Dunmeris for "fire river" and "no-name" respectively.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Ranmir? Do you mean Ranfire, or someone else? Besides all the Golden Saints were wiped out before I got a chance to check the thread. No big deal. As for a name . . . a few things that sound neat are Foyada and Nammu. Dunmeris for "fire river" and "no-name" respectively.)

Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015

(Damn! I messed up my maths! And somehow I got into Algebra 2 in my Freshman year. Odd.)

'Where did they come from? Oh, there is a Daedric Ruin right in front of us.' Sauriil wipes off some sweat. 'It's quite warm here. Let us continue.'

AT VIVEC CITY . . .

'Let us head to the Foreign Quarter. An Argonian in Morrowind, not the easiest problem to handle. Best to get it over with.'

We head inside the Foreign Quarter to find Hulyeea surrounded by a few Dunmer, shouting insults. 'Damn lizard!'

'Go back the swamps!'

'Leave or we'll kill you!'

The Argonian saw Sauriil and called them over, 'Caius sent you, right? Ah, and a fellow Argonian.'

Hulyeea looks at Ranfire angrily, 'Your people bring nothing but trouble.'

Sauriil interrupts, 'What does Caius want with you?'

'First take care of the Dunmer.'

'Very well.'

by Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015

(Damn! I messed up my maths! And somehow I got into Algebra 2 in my Freshman year. Odd.)

'Where did they come from? Oh, there is a Daedric Ruin right in front of us.' Sauriil wipes off some sweat. 'It's quite warm here. Let us continue.'

AT VIVEC CITY . . .

'Let us head to the Foreign Quarter. An Argonian in Morrowind, not the easiest problem to handle. Best to get it over with.'

We head inside the Foreign Quarter to find Hulyeea surrounded by a few Dunmer, shouting insults. 'Damn lizard!'

'Go back the swamps!'

'Leave or we'll kill you!'

The Argonian saw Sauriil and called them over, 'Caius sent you, right? Ah, and a fellow Argonian.'

Hulyeea looks at Ranfire angrily, 'Your people bring nothing but trouble.'

Sauriil interrupts, 'What does Caius want with you?'

'First take care of the Dunmer.'

'Very well.'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  15  16  17  18 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.