Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

"You are so serious Norcon, relax! he can leave if he wants, but he ahd better give my magic gold back."

by Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

"You are so serious Norcon, relax! he can leave if he wants, but he ahd better give my magic gold back."

ikaram
June 11, 2014

"Really? Threathen me with a bow. How typical. We should be a team, you know. But, let's do it your way" Kaj throws a potion of poison at Norcon, gets an invisibilyty potion and runs away, towards Whiterun, as he dissapears.

by ikaram
June 11, 2014

"Really? Threathen me with a bow. How typical. We should be a team, you know. But, let's do it your way" Kaj throws a potion of poison at Norcon, gets an invisibilyty potion and runs away, towards Whiterun, as he dissapears.

valromar
June 11, 2014
Norcon quickly saw the bottle and it flew past everyone in the group except Tiberius as it shatters on the ground next to him. Norcon saw that and shouted, "GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD OR I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A STICK!" He turns back to Tiberius and asks, "are you all right?"
by valromar
June 11, 2014
Norcon quickly saw the bottle and it flew past everyone in the group except Tiberius as it shatters on the ground next to him. Norcon saw that and shouted, "GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD OR I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A STICK!" He turns back to Tiberius and asks, "are you all right?"

ikaram
June 11, 2014

A shout comes from the air: "I didn't wan't to run away, but you forced me!" As the potion runs out, Khajiitis seen on the hill."I have the gold now. Wasn't gonna run away, tought I should be fair for once. YOU MAID ME!" Suddenly he stops. "Magic gold? OH, FOR THE LOVE OF TALOS, STOP MOCKING ME!" He throws the gold on the ground, gets his bow and his healing potion out. "Catch, Tiberius!" It falls in his hands. He gets his dagger out and puts it at Norcons neck. "You thretend me twice for no reason, and I was going to help out the party. Think four times, before you insult me again." He puts the dagger down, picks some of the gold up,and leaves. "I will get food now. I am sure I am not needed, you greedy bastard!" He yells at Norcon.

by ikaram
June 11, 2014

A shout comes from the air: "I didn't wan't to run away, but you forced me!" As the potion runs out, Khajiitis seen on the hill."I have the gold now. Wasn't gonna run away, tought I should be fair for once. YOU MAID ME!" Suddenly he stops. "Magic gold? OH, FOR THE LOVE OF TALOS, STOP MOCKING ME!" He throws the gold on the ground, gets his bow and his healing potion out. "Catch, Tiberius!" It falls in his hands. He gets his dagger out and puts it at Norcons neck. "You thretend me twice for no reason, and I was going to help out the party. Think four times, before you insult me again." He puts the dagger down, picks some of the gold up,and leaves. "I will get food now. I am sure I am not needed, you greedy bastard!" He yells at Norcon.

valromar
June 11, 2014
"that is all i ask of you, Khajiit." Norcon gives him a pat on the back, a smile and a reassuring laugh. "I was hoping you would do the right thing by staying."
by valromar
June 11, 2014
"that is all i ask of you, Khajiit." Norcon gives him a pat on the back, a smile and a reassuring laugh. "I was hoping you would do the right thing by staying."

ikaram
June 11, 2014

"I am not sure I did the right thing. Being selfish never has hurted me before. Generosyty only..." Kaj stops saying, trying to hold his tears.

by ikaram
June 11, 2014

"I am not sure I did the right thing. Being selfish never has hurted me before. Generosyty only..." Kaj stops saying, trying to hold his tears.

valromar
June 11, 2014
"I have seen many mercenaries, but you are the first one that i have seen taken a situation so personally, I would be honored if you would stay." Norcon held out a small bag of jewels and coins as an offering.
by valromar
June 11, 2014
"I have seen many mercenaries, but you are the first one that i have seen taken a situation so personally, I would be honored if you would stay." Norcon held out a small bag of jewels and coins as an offering.

ikaram
June 11, 2014

Kaj throws the bag on the ground. "I am no longer a mercenary. This has just gotten personal. I am helping this party no matter what I do. What if I owe money to The Inn? It's not like I was paying my debts all my life!"

by ikaram
June 11, 2014

Kaj throws the bag on the ground. "I am no longer a mercenary. This has just gotten personal. I am helping this party no matter what I do. What if I owe money to The Inn? It's not like I was paying my debts all my life!"

valromar
June 11, 2014
"thank you my friend, i think i speak for everyone when i say, welcome to the group, Kaj. As for the debts, think I can handle it. How much are we talking about here."
by valromar
June 11, 2014
"thank you my friend, i think i speak for everyone when i say, welcome to the group, Kaj. As for the debts, think I can handle it. How much are we talking about here."

ikaram
June 11, 2014

"Let's just say that I spent most of my money for food and weapons after robbing a shop, and a lot to bribe the guard who saw me. I have spent since a couplemonths in The Inn. They knew my father..." Kaj stops. "... so they have let me all this time. But I was going to Cyrodil now. They were among the first people to be kind to me, so I wanted to pay. To think of it, maybe I should." Kaj picks 4  Rybies. "What is this worth?"

by ikaram
June 11, 2014

"Let's just say that I spent most of my money for food and weapons after robbing a shop, and a lot to bribe the guard who saw me. I have spent since a couplemonths in The Inn. They knew my father..." Kaj stops. "... so they have let me all this time. But I was going to Cyrodil now. They were among the first people to be kind to me, so I wanted to pay. To think of it, maybe I should." Kaj picks 4  Rybies. "What is this worth?"

valromar
June 11, 2014
"the 4 of those would probably run you about 4,500 gold. The whole bag is worth about 93,000 gold. Go ahead and take it, that bag wouldn't come close to putting a dent in my riches. Besides what are friends for?"
by valromar
June 11, 2014
"the 4 of those would probably run you about 4,500 gold. The whole bag is worth about 93,000 gold. Go ahead and take it, that bag wouldn't come close to putting a dent in my riches. Besides what are friends for?"

ikaram
June 11, 2014

"I don't know, never had any. So, 3 months times 10 is... Enough?"

by ikaram
June 11, 2014

"I don't know, never had any. So, 3 months times 10 is... Enough?"

valromar
June 11, 2014
"yes it is. If you want me to, i can go with you, they know me there and i can help with the complications they might give you. I can also get there and back here within 3 hours."
by valromar
June 11, 2014
"yes it is. If you want me to, i can go with you, they know me there and i can help with the complications they might give you. I can also get there and back here within 3 hours."

ikaram
June 11, 2014

"There won't be any complications, but you can come"

P.S: This might be my last post, I'm going on a vacation tomorrow for a week.

by ikaram
June 11, 2014

"There won't be any complications, but you can come"

P.S: This might be my last post, I'm going on a vacation tomorrow for a week.

valromar
June 11, 2014
(alright)
"I think I'll stay here and hunt for food."
by valromar
June 11, 2014
(alright)

"I think I'll stay here and hunt for food."
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.