valromar
July 29, 2014

(qiilaan tum wah hin lok jun)

by valromar
July 29, 2014

(qiilaan tum wah hin lok jun)

Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014

"I want your help, Tiberius left a lot of arcane artifacts and you can have a cut of what we find. I warn you, his cave is vast and trecherous and full of "Things" he set to guard it. So what do you you say?"

by Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014

"I want your help, Tiberius left a lot of arcane artifacts and you can have a cut of what we find. I warn you, his cave is vast and trecherous and full of "Things" he set to guard it. So what do you you say?"

valromar
July 29, 2014

Norcon turned towardes Kaj, "why don't you go find Sabrina while i go with him, Vex can wait a little while." turning towards Beowulf, "i will go with you, only if you can promise that i get out unharmed and alive."

by valromar
July 29, 2014

Norcon turned towardes Kaj, "why don't you go find Sabrina while i go with him, Vex can wait a little while." turning towards Beowulf, "i will go with you, only if you can promise that i get out unharmed and alive."

Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014

"I promise nothing, exept that you will find riches beyond your wildest dreams and more danger than any other dungon in all nirn."

by Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014

"I promise nothing, exept that you will find riches beyond your wildest dreams and more danger than any other dungon in all nirn."

valromar
July 29, 2014

" i already have that, but to double my gold? definitly!"

(can't spell 4 shit)

by valromar
July 29, 2014

" i already have that, but to double my gold? definitly!"

(can't spell 4 shit)

Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014

This post has been deleted.

by Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014

This post has been deleted.

Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014

"Double? No, far more, a valt larger than the the caves of blackreach."

by Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014

"Double? No, far more, a valt larger than the the caves of blackreach."

valromar
July 29, 2014

"alright, sounds fun let's go." Norcon started walking around the city walls.

by valromar
July 29, 2014

"alright, sounds fun let's go." Norcon started walking around the city walls.

Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014

"I have a cart waiting to take us the the cave, come to the stables when your ready to set out."

by Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014

"I have a cart waiting to take us the the cave, come to the stables when your ready to set out."

valromar
July 29, 2014

Norcon reached the stables, "I'm ready whenever you are."

by valromar
July 29, 2014

Norcon reached the stables, "I'm ready whenever you are."

Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014

"Lets go."

by Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014

"Lets go."

valromar
July 29, 2014

Norcon got on to the cart and left.

by valromar
July 29, 2014

Norcon got on to the cart and left.

ikaram
July 29, 2014

Kaj watches Norcon leave. "Well... I said I retire, I said I retire, we will have the store remember, just remember that YOU STUPID KHAJIIT!!! Oh well." Kaj starts yelling. "PLEASE, THINK OF ME WHEN YOU GET THAT GOLD!!! AND BY THAT, I MEAN THINK OF ME REALLY!!!" Kaj shoots an arrow with a note at him. "I hope he is as fast as I think." The note says: "Please give me just 1%"

by ikaram
July 29, 2014

Kaj watches Norcon leave. "Well... I said I retire, I said I retire, we will have the store remember, just remember that YOU STUPID KHAJIIT!!! Oh well." Kaj starts yelling. "PLEASE, THINK OF ME WHEN YOU GET THAT GOLD!!! AND BY THAT, I MEAN THINK OF ME REALLY!!!" Kaj shoots an arrow with a note at him. "I hope he is as fast as I think." The note says: "Please give me just 1%"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.