Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
July 30, 2014
Norcon summoned an ethereal figure to give Kaj a message that was "don't worry about that, when i return, you will get quite a bit of the profits. If this goes as good as i hope, you will never have to worry about debts ever again with the amount you will receive."
by valromar
July 30, 2014
Norcon summoned an ethereal figure to give Kaj a message that was "don't worry about that, when i return, you will get quite a bit of the profits. If this goes as good as i hope, you will never have to worry about debts ever again with the amount you will receive."

Phelan1019
August 8, 2014

Back on Solstheim...

Phelan kneels across from his father, Storn, awaiting Frea's return from the Temple of Miraak. Phelan stayed behind to help keep the village barrier up, that the dark possession could not take hold of the few Skaal that remained in the village.

Phelan's brows were furrowed in concentration, his eyes closed from the effort of keeping the magic barrier up. Suddenly he heard Frea speaking to Storn. he opened his eyes for a moment, and saw the hero of legend, the Dragonborn, standing next to his sister...

"Thank the All-Maker."

by Phelan1019
August 8, 2014

Back on Solstheim...

Phelan kneels across from his father, Storn, awaiting Frea's return from the Temple of Miraak. Phelan stayed behind to help keep the village barrier up, that the dark possession could not take hold of the few Skaal that remained in the village.

Phelan's brows were furrowed in concentration, his eyes closed from the effort of keeping the magic barrier up. Suddenly he heard Frea speaking to Storn. he opened his eyes for a moment, and saw the hero of legend, the Dragonborn, standing next to his sister...

"Thank the All-Maker."

valromar
August 8, 2014
Norcon realized he forgot to tell Phelan something, so he opened a Black book and asked Hermaeus Mora to deliver a message to Phelan on Solsthiem, "Hey, i know you aren't a big fan of Hermaeus Mora, but when i last talked to him, i asked him to leave a powerful bow with an enchantment that allows you to either teleport you to anywhere you please, and send anyone you want to the plains of Apocrypha where they will be slaughtered by the guardians lurking there, a large stack of arrows, and a sword that can kill the mightiest of enemies in one hit. Don't worry about using something of Mora's power, i crafted them myself. To use the bow properly, shoot an arrow straight up in the air and think about where you want to go, and just hit whoever you you want to go to Oblivion. Also, i would have sent an ethereal figure, but you are to far for it to reach, so please don't get mad. These items are located in a chest in your families house but you are the only one who can see them until you pull them out, and also, don't tell them Hermaeus Mora put them there, just tell them i magically transported them there." Norcon closed the book praying Phelan doesn't reject the message.
by valromar
August 8, 2014
Norcon realized he forgot to tell Phelan something, so he opened a Black book and asked Hermaeus Mora to deliver a message to Phelan on Solsthiem, "Hey, i know you aren't a big fan of Hermaeus Mora, but when i last talked to him, i asked him to leave a powerful bow with an enchantment that allows you to either teleport you to anywhere you please, and send anyone you want to the plains of Apocrypha where they will be slaughtered by the guardians lurking there, a large stack of arrows, and a sword that can kill the mightiest of enemies in one hit. Don't worry about using something of Mora's power, i crafted them myself. To use the bow properly, shoot an arrow straight up in the air and think about where you want to go, and just hit whoever you you want to go to Oblivion. Also, i would have sent an ethereal figure, but you are to far for it to reach, so please don't get mad. These items are located in a chest in your families house but you are the only one who can see them until you pull them out, and also, don't tell them Hermaeus Mora put them there, just tell them i magically transported them there." Norcon closed the book praying Phelan doesn't reject the message.

valromar
August 11, 2014

Norcon looked over at Beowulf, "so, where exactly are we going?"

by valromar
August 11, 2014

Norcon looked over at Beowulf, "so, where exactly are we going?"

Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"Down to the great forest, north of Falkreath near the lake. the entrance is a cave."

by Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"Down to the great forest, north of Falkreath near the lake. the entrance is a cave."

valromar
August 11, 2014

"ah, ok, i knew he had a cave, just didn't know where it was."

by valromar
August 11, 2014

"ah, ok, i knew he had a cave, just didn't know where it was."

Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"yes, well the cave is just a shell, a lie."

by Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"yes, well the cave is just a shell, a lie."

valromar
August 11, 2014

"makes sence, he always kept all of his possesions on him, or so he claimed."

by valromar
August 11, 2014

"makes sence, he always kept all of his possesions on him, or so he claimed."

Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"Yes, well he wasn't always truthful about his things, anyway didn't you him, from before, i mean."

by Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"Yes, well he wasn't always truthful about his things, anyway didn't you him, from before, i mean."

valromar
August 11, 2014

"yes, i knew him. we first met about thirty years ago in a bar in Raven Rock. He kept losing everything and i kept finding them two hours later and keeping it for myself since he didn't know."

by valromar
August 11, 2014

"yes, i knew him. we first met about thirty years ago in a bar in Raven Rock. He kept losing everything and i kept finding them two hours later and keeping it for myself since he didn't know."

Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"He most likely didn't care, He was always a strange that way, we should get some rest, we will be there tomorow."

by Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"He most likely didn't care, He was always a strange that way, we should get some rest, we will be there tomorow."

valromar
August 11, 2014

"aright. we could use the rest, well you probably could, i don't need it"

by valromar
August 11, 2014

"aright. we could use the rest, well you probably could, i don't need it"

Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"Well i don't sleep, so i mostly just lie down and think."

by Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"Well i don't sleep, so i mostly just lie down and think."

valromar
August 11, 2014

"well, im gonna go read a Black Book to pass the time."

by valromar
August 11, 2014

"well, im gonna go read a Black Book to pass the time."

Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"yes, because i can think over the screching chorus of the black book, no matter, i must prepare my spells and sword."

by Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"yes, because i can think over the screching chorus of the black book, no matter, i must prepare my spells and sword."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.