A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(No, he's not as powerful as an Immortal, cuz he can't FULLY become a god) 

(Your right there but he still is pretty powerful >:)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(No, he's not as powerful as an Immortal, cuz he can't FULLY become a god) 

(Your right there but he still is pretty powerful >:)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015

Makor watches the fight going trying not to draw his weapons. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015

Makor watches the fight going trying not to draw his weapons. 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 9, 2015

(You're on Akavir now, just FYI. That little bit may have been buried in other stuff)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 9, 2015

(You're on Akavir now, just FYI. That little bit may have been buried in other stuff)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Oh, I am, I forgot :p) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 9, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(it's okay, it's really easy to get confused on these threads)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 9, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(it's okay, it's really easy to get confused on these threads)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

Emily then slowly fell unconcious again from the trama of the vision she just had, and the pain of her wound along with the mark on her forehead, she then thought in her sub-concious 'wh--why---I was pathetic---I need to become stronger---But--this dark power i feel corsing through my veins----it doesn't seem to be the answer'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

Emily then slowly fell unconcious again from the trama of the vision she just had, and the pain of her wound along with the mark on her forehead, she then thought in her sub-concious 'wh--why---I was pathetic---I need to become stronger---But--this dark power i feel corsing through my veins----it doesn't seem to be the answer'

Lokonikah
October 9, 2015

Tiberius then stalks over to her, easily lifting the bosmer up by her throat as he stares into her eyes.

"I thought the famed Nerevarine was the best of you, your leader, a father-figure. Would the father have let his daughter, even if she is of another race, be taken? He is weak."

by Lokonikah
October 9, 2015

Tiberius then stalks over to her, easily lifting the bosmer up by her throat as he stares into her eyes.

"I thought the famed Nerevarine was the best of you, your leader, a father-figure. Would the father have let his daughter, even if she is of another race, be taken? He is weak."

Emperor of Man
October 9, 2015

(Sorry, but this is going too fast, what is happening? The "important posts" are buried in the "detail posts.")

by Emperor of Man
October 9, 2015

(Sorry, but this is going too fast, what is happening? The "important posts" are buried in the "detail posts.")

Lokonikah
October 9, 2015

( Basically I had, ashamedly, taken control of Sauril/Auri-El for just a moment, since you and Yol randomly leave without warning us (Please tell us when you leave), and now you all, accept Falin, are in Akavir, at the Altmer settlement. Emily was impaled by Tiberius, and currently needs a cure for the corruption seeping through her, or else she will eventually become another monster like him. Falin and I are at the palace place thing in Imperial City, where I am currently showing her 'how weak you all are,' trying to break her spirits. )

by Lokonikah
October 9, 2015

( Basically I had, ashamedly, taken control of Sauril/Auri-El for just a moment, since you and Yol randomly leave without warning us (Please tell us when you leave), and now you all, accept Falin, are in Akavir, at the Altmer settlement. Emily was impaled by Tiberius, and currently needs a cure for the corruption seeping through her, or else she will eventually become another monster like him. Falin and I are at the palace place thing in Imperial City, where I am currently showing her 'how weak you all are,' trying to break her spirits. )

Emperor of Man
October 9, 2015
Lokonikah

(*except)

Sauriil lay still, in a strange limbo (he's in a coma). There was nothing here, except for Auri-El, directly in front of him.

'We failed, Lord. Forgive me.'

'No. No we have not. Falin was captured, she will be the humbling force, she will prove to Tiberius that the Immortals are a force to be reckoned with. No worries. Eventually, this will be finished. For now, you must wait.'

by Emperor of Man
October 9, 2015
Lokonikah

(*except)

Sauriil lay still, in a strange limbo (he's in a coma). There was nothing here, except for Auri-El, directly in front of him.

'No. No we have not. Falin was captured, she will be the humbling force, she will prove to Tiberius that the Immortals are a force to be reckoned with. No worries. Eventually, this will be finished. For now, you must wait.'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(*except)

(I have nothing to post, I'm in the middle of nowhere :( 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(*except)

(I have nothing to post, I'm in the middle of nowhere :( 

Lokonikah
October 9, 2015

( No Yol, ya'll are in the Altmer Settlement in Akavir, where the survivors are begining to set up a small town of tents.)

by Lokonikah
October 9, 2015

( No Yol, ya'll are in the Altmer Settlement in Akavir, where the survivors are begining to set up a small town of tents.)

Emperor of Man
October 9, 2015
Lokonikah

(A camp, in the middle of nowhere! Eh? Eh? Fine, I'll stop.)

by Emperor of Man
October 9, 2015
Lokonikah

(A camp, in the middle of nowhere! Eh? Eh? Fine, I'll stop.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Lokonikah

(Are you Candian? You make fun of us Californians, you'll regret it! no, it's fine you can make fun of us) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Lokonikah

(Are you Candian? You make fun of us Californians, you'll regret it! no, it's fine you can make fun of us) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(you've no idea why i'm laughing so much right now about nothing XD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(you've no idea why i'm laughing so much right now about nothing XD)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.