Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  89  90  91  92 > >>  

ikaram
August 18, 2014

(Funny thing, this has grown so much that you couldn't see all the pages, so paarth had to update the site just so that we could continue! XD)

by ikaram
August 18, 2014

(Funny thing, this has grown so much that you couldn't see all the pages, so paarth had to update the site just so that we could continue! XD)

valromar
August 18, 2014
(yeah, as far as everyone knows, u still in forest and that zombie thing that i went off with, same person who created Tiberius just sent him to Oblivion. So we in his cave, i get all of the gold and a dagger, Beowulf got his thing, me and Ryan talked it out, he gonna kill a Dwemer, i go back to Riften for something then meet up with Kaj over at Whiterun)
by valromar
August 18, 2014
(yeah, as far as everyone knows, u still in forest and that zombie thing that i went off with, same person who created Tiberius just sent him to Oblivion. So we in his cave, i get all of the gold and a dagger, Beowulf got his thing, me and Ryan talked it out, he gonna kill a Dwemer, i go back to Riften for something then meet up with Kaj over at Whiterun)

Loniizrath
August 18, 2014
(I finally have time to RP again. Where am I and where are all of you?)
by Loniizrath
August 18, 2014
(I finally have time to RP again. Where am I and where are all of you?)

ikaram
August 19, 2014

(I am at Whiterun waiting for Norcon, Norcon is in a cave, and you and Phelan are on Solstheim. I'm not sure for Phelan dough.)

by ikaram
August 19, 2014

(I am at Whiterun waiting for Norcon, Norcon is in a cave, and you and Phelan are on Solstheim. I'm not sure for Phelan dough.)

valromar
August 19, 2014
(last i heard, Phelan is at the Skaal village)
by valromar
August 19, 2014
(last i heard, Phelan is at the Skaal village)

Blood Moon
August 19, 2014

(cool, Grokesh is gonna be...well a little different to say the least...lets say that the mad god didn't favor him the last few months, and well he isn't exactly a HE anymore....at least he will be a she until good ol' Sheo says  otherwise)

"Damned mad god, what in oblivion did I do to upset him? IS HE EVEN UPSET?IS HE PLAYING A SICK GAME?" Grokesh screamed into the sky while she pushed away one of the guards in whiterun, it had been three months since she got left behinde by the group, not that she could blame them, her mind had decided to take a trip to the shivering isles, thank to the good lord Sheo...and since then she has just been trying to make ends meet, which has been fairly well, she had honed both her blacksmithing skills, and her fighting skills, the new slimmed down orc had proven herself an able fighter in the new arena in Kavatch over in Cyrodil, and made a killing there...literally. Even after doing so well, she was still irritated that Sheo would "bless" her in this way, sure it came with newfound skill in battle, magic, and smithing...but at the price of every male she came across trying to court her...which the last guard only moments ago found out the price for that as he laid on the ground, grasping at his family jewels. She slid her deadric helm back onto her head, and sheathed her twin deadric chain scythes in their holsters by her hip. She tucked the long braid of black hair into the collar of her scarlet cloak, the tails of the cloak fluttering in the slight breeze. she found her way to the bannered mare and pushed her way in through a group of drunken nords. as she entered she took a seat at the bench by the fire pit, letting her golden irises gleam through the eye slits in the helmet, she sighed "What a day, hope the jharl pays that collection fee tomarrow, could use the extra gold, who knew a giant could take so many arrows and not notice?" she said aloud to no one in paticular.

by Blood Moon
August 19, 2014

(cool, Grokesh is gonna be...well a little different to say the least...lets say that the mad god didn't favor him the last few months, and well he isn't exactly a HE anymore....at least he will be a she until good ol' Sheo says  otherwise)

"Damned mad god, what in oblivion did I do to upset him? IS HE EVEN UPSET?IS HE PLAYING A SICK GAME?" Grokesh screamed into the sky while she pushed away one of the guards in whiterun, it had been three months since she got left behinde by the group, not that she could blame them, her mind had decided to take a trip to the shivering isles, thank to the good lord Sheo...and since then she has just been trying to make ends meet, which has been fairly well, she had honed both her blacksmithing skills, and her fighting skills, the new slimmed down orc had proven herself an able fighter in the new arena in Kavatch over in Cyrodil, and made a killing there...literally. Even after doing so well, she was still irritated that Sheo would "bless" her in this way, sure it came with newfound skill in battle, magic, and smithing...but at the price of every male she came across trying to court her...which the last guard only moments ago found out the price for that as he laid on the ground, grasping at his family jewels. She slid her deadric helm back onto her head, and sheathed her twin deadric chain scythes in their holsters by her hip. She tucked the long braid of black hair into the collar of her scarlet cloak, the tails of the cloak fluttering in the slight breeze. she found her way to the bannered mare and pushed her way in through a group of drunken nords. as she entered she took a seat at the bench by the fire pit, letting her golden irises gleam through the eye slits in the helmet, she sighed "What a day, hope the jharl pays that collection fee tomarrow, could use the extra gold, who knew a giant could take so many arrows and not notice?" she said aloud to no one in paticular.

valromar
August 19, 2014
(you know what, I'm just gonna start at the point after we did everything in the cave)

After Norcon left the cave with his magic bag full of gold, went over to Riften, married Vex, moved the both of them over to his house in Whiterun, then went to the Bannered Mare and shouted, "KAAAAAJJJ"just so he could hopefully get someone to tell him where Kaj went. Norcon sighed, went to an almost empty table after punching a Nord in the face after he snickered and asked the female Orc, "do you happen to know anyone by the names of Kaj and or Grokesh? I am looking for both of them."
by valromar
August 19, 2014
(you know what, I'm just gonna start at the point after we did everything in the cave)

After Norcon left the cave with his magic bag full of gold, went over to Riften, married Vex, moved the both of them over to his house in Whiterun, then went to the Bannered Mare and shouted, "KAAAAAJJJ"just so he could hopefully get someone to tell him where Kaj went. Norcon sighed, went to an almost empty table after punching a Nord in the face after he snickered and asked the female Orc, "do you happen to know anyone by the names of Kaj and or Grokesh? I am looking for both of them."

Loniizrath
August 19, 2014
(Damn, I missed my chance. Oh well. 1001st post!)
by Loniizrath
August 19, 2014
(Damn, I missed my chance. Oh well. 1001st post!)

Loniizrath
August 19, 2014

This post has been deleted.

by Loniizrath
August 19, 2014

This post has been deleted.

ikaram
August 20, 2014

Kaj gets in the inn. "NORCON! What a great suprise! I was just out hunting, needed to get some food for today." Kaj looks at the downed Nord. "Norcon? Did this guy look weirdly at you or something? Because I THINK you overreacted."

by ikaram
August 20, 2014

Kaj gets in the inn. "NORCON! What a great suprise! I was just out hunting, needed to get some food for today." Kaj looks at the downed Nord. "Norcon? Did this guy look weirdly at you or something? Because I THINK you overreacted."

valromar
August 20, 2014
"no, he snickered when i asked where you were."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
"no, he snickered when i asked where you were."

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"Well, it seems that you have found both that of which you are missing for we are both here now, though one is a bit different than last seen." the female orc commented as she took off the helmet, her near obsidian black skin showing off the pale pink scar that ran just under her chin, one that norcon would have seen before. "The name is no longer Grokesh, but it is still me, back and...well better than ever dispite the new look..." She sighed as she set the helmet, and removed the deadly sickles from her hips as they were in the way of her sitting down. they were both hand held scythes each one connected to chains that fed into two open mouthed ram skulls on her hips, she removed the sickels from their chainsand set them next her, along with her helmet. Shyvana was her name now.

"My name is Shyvana, nice to meet you again, Norcon, Kaj.....how have been as of late?"

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"Well, it seems that you have found both that of which you are missing for we are both here now, though one is a bit different than last seen." the female orc commented as she took off the helmet, her near obsidian black skin showing off the pale pink scar that ran just under her chin, one that norcon would have seen before. "The name is no longer Grokesh, but it is still me, back and...well better than ever dispite the new look..." She sighed as she set the helmet, and removed the deadly sickles from her hips as they were in the way of her sitting down. they were both hand held scythes each one connected to chains that fed into two open mouthed ram skulls on her hips, she removed the sickels from their chainsand set them next her, along with her helmet. Shyvana was her name now.

"My name is Shyvana, nice to meet you again, Norcon, Kaj.....how have been as of late?"

valromar
August 20, 2014
"aahhh, the work of the mad god i see. He requires something of you, but won't tell you directly, only within a riddle will he say. But, other than that I'm fine, got this dagger." Norcon pulled out Keening but it was longer than normal, he pressed a small button and it split in to two full sized daggers, "have you asked him what he wants, Hermaeus Mora is quite good at solving his riddles."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
"aahhh, the work of the mad god i see. He requires something of you, but won't tell you directly, only within a riddle will he say. But, other than that I'm fine, got this dagger." Norcon pulled out Keening but it was longer than normal, he pressed a small button and it split in to two full sized daggers, "have you asked him what he wants, Hermaeus Mora is quite good at solving his riddles."

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"No my friend, it is no riddle, or task, besides, I've gotten used to the new form, it lead to some really good things, it would feel weird to just change back, I'm already well known in Kavatch, "Shyvana the Blade Mistress" they call me, and I have done well for myself, I was able to puncture those skulls you lined up, oh so long ago...not only that, but I have honed my craft in smithing, and crafting." She sid as she pulled her backpack up. She opened it, removed a few sacks of gold, and two wrist mounted crossbows, both having what looked like a revolving chamber to load and cock each new bolt as the last is fired, with each bow's chamber capable of holding 12 bolts at a time before the next reload.

"I'm very proud of these, they have helped me out quite a few times in the past couple weeks that I've had them, they are a twin pair "Ebony & Ivory" ebony is made of ebony and I crafted Ivory from moonstone, they are a deadly pair, and fire unique bolts that are not your average steel, or dwaren bolt...for one, Ivory fires Ice enchanted ebony bolts, and vice versa for ebony, where she fires moonstone bolts enchanted with exploding fire bolts." Shyvana explained in detail, with an elf watching in the background, looking at everything except the bows in question.

(By the way the revolving chambers for the bolts attatch to Shyvana's gauntlets they look like a pair of bracers against her deadric gauntlets, and with each shot, the chambers revolve loading and cocking the next shot just as the bow is fired, and it can do this in rapid succesion 12 times before reload)

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"No my friend, it is no riddle, or task, besides, I've gotten used to the new form, it lead to some really good things, it would feel weird to just change back, I'm already well known in Kavatch, "Shyvana the Blade Mistress" they call me, and I have done well for myself, I was able to puncture those skulls you lined up, oh so long ago...not only that, but I have honed my craft in smithing, and crafting." She sid as she pulled her backpack up. She opened it, removed a few sacks of gold, and two wrist mounted crossbows, both having what looked like a revolving chamber to load and cock each new bolt as the last is fired, with each bow's chamber capable of holding 12 bolts at a time before the next reload.

"I'm very proud of these, they have helped me out quite a few times in the past couple weeks that I've had them, they are a twin pair "Ebony & Ivory" ebony is made of ebony and I crafted Ivory from moonstone, they are a deadly pair, and fire unique bolts that are not your average steel, or dwaren bolt...for one, Ivory fires Ice enchanted ebony bolts, and vice versa for ebony, where she fires moonstone bolts enchanted with exploding fire bolts." Shyvana explained in detail, with an elf watching in the background, looking at everything except the bows in question.

(By the way the revolving chambers for the bolts attatch to Shyvana's gauntlets they look like a pair of bracers against her deadric gauntlets, and with each shot, the chambers revolve loading and cocking the next shot just as the bow is fired, and it can do this in rapid succesion 12 times before reload)

valromar
August 20, 2014
"well, the young Orc has made a name of him, ooop... Herself. I on the other hand, have managed to use my magic skills to make my archery skills even more deadly."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
"well, the young Orc has made a name of him, ooop... Herself. I on the other hand, have managed to use my magic skills to make my archery skills even more deadly."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.