Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Labyrinth

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  12  13  14  15 > >>  

Ralam Indoril
January 18, 2016

I've only found Eternity Bind in Bahlok's Tomb. Is that what you meant when you said Void Tear?

by Ralam Indoril
January 18, 2016

I've only found Eternity Bind in Bahlok's Tomb. Is that what you meant when you said Void Tear?

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 18, 2016
Ralam Hlaalu

Krosis, yes! Eternity Bind is what I meant.

by paarthurnax
January 18, 2016
Ralam Hlaalu

Krosis, yes! Eternity Bind is what I meant.

vaandinokfaas
January 22, 2016

Im stuck at the final part, im south of the final room and ive gone to every room, Im completly lost

by vaandinokfaas
January 22, 2016

Im stuck at the final part, im south of the final room and ive gone to every room, Im completly lost

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 22, 2016
epicgroundhog

There's a lever hidden in the upper right corner of the level that opens the final chamber.

by paarthurnax
January 22, 2016
epicgroundhog

There's a lever hidden in the upper right corner of the level that opens the final chamber.

Alvulnax
January 25, 2016

Cool game! But I have a problem defeating Bahlok. When I type  "gron ul nir" nothing happens. I found all three words and "gron" / "gron ul" is working.

by Alvulnax
January 25, 2016

Cool game! But I have a problem defeating Bahlok. When I type  "gron ul nir" nothing happens. I found all three words and "gron" / "gron ul" is working.

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 25, 2016
Alvulnax

The words should be "Gron Ul Nil". Give those a try.

by paarthurnax
January 25, 2016
Alvulnax

Alvulnax
January 25, 2016
paarthurnax

Kogaan! Finished the game. I wonder how I could read nir there (around 10 times) without noticing it was the wrong line. :F

by Alvulnax
January 25, 2016
paarthurnax

Kogaan! Finished the game. I wonder how I could read nir there (around 10 times) without noticing it was the wrong line. :F

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 25, 2016
Alvulnax

No worries, congrats on finishing!

by paarthurnax
January 25, 2016
Alvulnax

No worries, congrats on finishing!

Tacoguy
January 28, 2016

This post has been deleted.

by Tacoguy
January 28, 2016

This post has been deleted.

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 28, 2016
Tacoguy

What do the  numbers beside each item mean?

For weapons and armor, the first number indicates damage or armor value, and the second number indicates weight. For example, an "Iron Sword 5/2" deals 5 damage and has a weight of 2.

For spells, the first number indicates damage and the second number indicates Magicka cost.

by paarthurnax
January 28, 2016
Tacoguy

What do the  numbers beside each item mean?

For weapons and armor, the first number indicates damage or armor value, and the second number indicates weight. For example, an "Iron Sword 5/2" deals 5 damage and has a weight of 2.

For spells, the first number indicates damage and the second number indicates Magicka cost.

DarkCath09
January 31, 2016

Drem Yol Lok, I just wanted to drop by to say it's very enjoyable. A good way to play when you can't play the real game, and also a formidable way to learn. So all my thanks go to the creator of the game. May you have a good day (and also the idea of doing another game like it one day :) )

by DarkCath09
January 31, 2016

Drem Yol Lok, I just wanted to drop by to say it's very enjoyable. A good way to play when you can't play the real game, and also a formidable way to learn. So all my thanks go to the creator of the game. May you have a good day (and also the idea of doing another game like it one day :) )

Malboviing
February 7, 2016

Like it, but can't beat it.

by Malboviing
February 7, 2016

Like it, but can't beat it.

VenaticSix
February 21, 2016

well, ive searched every room, and everywhere ive explored is closed off to any other searchable parts of the map. what do i do? (btw this game is amazing)

by VenaticSix
February 21, 2016

well, ive searched every room, and everywhere ive explored is closed off to any other searchable parts of the map. what do i do? (btw this game is amazing)

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 22, 2016
VenaticSix

If you're on the first level, there's a lever hidden in the northeast corner of the dungeon that opens the final room.

by paarthurnax
February 22, 2016
VenaticSix

If you're on the first level, there's a lever hidden in the northeast corner of the dungeon that opens the final room.

harmlessknife
February 24, 2016
paarthurnax

Bahlok can only be defeated by being killed while under the effects of the Void Tear Shout. Whittle him down to low health and use the Shout.

Some other tips: Use flame spells and weapons if you have them, and Silence Bahlok to prevent him from using Spells or Shouts on you.

how do you shout?

by harmlessknife
February 24, 2016
paarthurnax

Bahlok can only be defeated by being killed while under the effects of the Void Tear Shout. Whittle him down to low health and use the Shout.

Some other tips: Use flame spells and weapons if you have them, and Silence Bahlok to prevent him from using Spells or Shouts on you.

how do you shout?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.