A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Labyrinth

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14  15 > >>  

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 24, 2016
harmlessknife

how do you shout?

Type the words of the shout. For example, entering "Fus ro dah" will use the Unrelenting Force Shout. Use the "Thu'um" command to see all the Shouts you've learned.

by paarthurnax
February 24, 2016
harmlessknife

how do you shout?

Type the words of the shout. For example, entering "Fus ro dah" will use the Unrelenting Force Shout. Use the "Thu'um" command to see all the Shouts you've learned.

Biinilvaaz
March 9, 2016

I finished the game, and it was really fun and enjoyable. I would definitely play a sequel to this if one ever came out. 

by Biinilvaaz
March 9, 2016

I finished the game, and it was really fun and enjoyable. I would definitely play a sequel to this if one ever came out. 

Fenpaarspaan
April 2, 2016

What does the number/number mean for armor, weapons, spells, and basically every thing. I know it probally have somthing to do with how well it would be in combat because the items in actuall Skyrim like a Nordic sword is better than an iron sword and in this amazing game the Nordic Sword had a higher first number

I think the  second number is the weight for the items, but what does it mean for spells?

by Fenpaarspaan
April 2, 2016

What does the number/number mean for armor, weapons, spells, and basically every thing. I know it probally have somthing to do with how well it would be in combat because the items in actuall Skyrim like a Nordic sword is better than an iron sword and in this amazing game the Nordic Sword had a higher first number

I think the  second number is the weight for the items, but what does it mean for spells?

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 2, 2016
Fenpaarspaan

Yup, that's correct - for items, the second number is weight. For spells, the second number is Magicka cost. Magicka cost increases the more weight you carry.

by paarthurnax
April 2, 2016
Fenpaarspaan

Yup, that's correct - for items, the second number is weight. For spells, the second number is Magicka cost. Magicka cost increases the more weight you carry.

yol dinok
April 16, 2016

i can't drop anything when i type the command it does nothing

by yol dinok
April 16, 2016

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 16, 2016
yol dinok

Type "GOVEY #", where # is the number in your inventory list.

by paarthurnax
April 16, 2016
yol dinok

Type "GOVEY #", where # is the number in your inventory list.

Ouranos
May 9, 2016

I just started the game today and it completely blew me away. I'm picking up on a few words much more easily than just finding them myself. To whoever made it--- Good job!

by Ouranos
May 9, 2016

I just started the game today and it completely blew me away. I'm picking up on a few words much more easily than just finding them myself. To whoever made it--- Good job!

Aldahviir
May 12, 2016

Anybody got ideas on how to beat Bahlok?

by Aldahviir
May 12, 2016

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 12, 2016
Aldahvir

Starting at the basics, you can only defeat Bahlok by killing while he is under the effects of the Eternity Bind Shout. Eternity Bind lasts for 6 turns, so you'll want to use the Shout just before you deal the final blow.

Getting there is another challenge! A ward or Silence spell will protect you from Bahlok's own Shouts and spells, because they will hit hard if you're unprepared.

If you're a warrior-type character, your power attacks have a chance to stagger. The less stamina an enemy has, the more likely the chance. Bahlok has high health and magicka, but low stamina, so you can take advantage of this to give yourself an edge. Bahlok is resistant to stamina-damaging frost attacks, but Unrelenting Force can send him reeling. Follow up with power attacks to keep him down and out.

by paarthurnax
May 12, 2016
Aldahvir

Starting at the basics, you can only defeat Bahlok by killing while he is under the effects of the Eternity Bind Shout. Eternity Bind lasts for 6 turns, so you'll want to use the Shout just before you deal the final blow.

Getting there is another challenge! A ward or Silence spell will protect you from Bahlok's own Shouts and spells, because they will hit hard if you're unprepared.

If you're a warrior-type character, your power attacks have a chance to stagger. The less stamina an enemy has, the more likely the chance. Bahlok has high health and magicka, but low stamina, so you can take advantage of this to give yourself an edge. Bahlok is resistant to stamina-damaging frost attacks, but Unrelenting Force can send him reeling. Follow up with power attacks to keep him down and out.

Ouranos
May 15, 2016

Another thing that I noticed is that he regenerates more than I can damage him in the final room. Is there any way to counteract this?

by Ouranos
May 15, 2016

Another thing that I noticed is that he regenerates more than I can damage him in the final room. Is there any way to counteract this?

ratgirl34
June 21, 2016

I am so addicted to this game now... we need more games like this.

by ratgirl34
June 21, 2016

I am so addicted to this game now... we need more games like this.

dgrsegws
August 12, 2016

Gotta say, this game is pretty awesome. Love the concept of it :D What was it developed using?:S

by dgrsegws
August 12, 2016

Gotta say, this game is pretty awesome. Love the concept of it :D What was it developed using?:S

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 12, 2016
Cameron2310

Glad you like it! It was developed in pure JavaScript besides the UI, which uses some JQuery.

by paarthurnax
August 12, 2016
Cameron2310

Glad you like it! It was developed in pure JavaScript besides the UI, which uses some JQuery.

Ouranos
August 13, 2016

Ever consider adding more to the game eventually? It's fun, but not very long. Could be a good idea for the future.

by Ouranos
August 13, 2016

Ever consider adding more to the game eventually? It's fun, but not very long. Could be a good idea for the future.

death675
September 8, 2016

Where do i use the dragon claw?

by death675
September 8, 2016

Where do i use the dragon claw?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.