Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Paarthurnax

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

BoDuSil
January 25, 2015
I did not kill Paarthurnax since in a way HE killed Alduin. NOT Dovahkiin.

Without Paarthurnax, Dovahkiin would be lost, he would never reach the throat of the world, therefore he would never meet Alduin ir learn Dragonrend, therefore Alduin would destroy Nirn
by BoDuSil
January 25, 2015
I did not kill Paarthurnax since in a way HE killed Alduin. NOT Dovahkiin.

Without Paarthurnax, Dovahkiin would be lost, he would never reach the throat of the world, therefore he would never meet Alduin ir learn Dragonrend, therefore Alduin would destroy Nirn

Mirkrilaar
January 25, 2015
BoDuSil
I did not kill Paarthurnax since in a way HE killed Alduin. NOT Dovahkiin. Without Paarthurnax, Dovahkiin would be lost, he would never reach the throat of the world, therefore he would never meet Alduin ir learn Dragonrend, therefore Alduin would destroy Nirn

Exactly. Its like the Blades just said "He helped us, now let's stab in in the back because of some crimes he did thousands of years ago that almost no one remembers but us."

by Mirkrilaar
January 25, 2015
BoDuSil
I did not kill Paarthurnax since in a way HE killed Alduin. NOT Dovahkiin. Without Paarthurnax, Dovahkiin would be lost, he would never reach the throat of the world, therefore he would never meet Alduin ir learn Dragonrend, therefore Alduin would destroy Nirn

Exactly. Its like the Blades just said "He helped us, now let's stab in in the back because of some crimes he did thousands of years ago that almost no one remembers but us."

Roarar
January 25, 2015

I could never bring myself to kill Paarthurnax. I tried it once, saving beforehand, to see what happened, but I was like "well this sucks" and reloaded the save. Paarthurnax is mah homeboy, aight

by Roarar
January 25, 2015

I could never bring myself to kill Paarthurnax. I tried it once, saving beforehand, to see what happened, but I was like "well this sucks" and reloaded the save. Paarthurnax is mah homeboy, aight

Mirkrilaar
January 25, 2015
Roarar

It looked so...lonely up there without him. Like there was no point in going up there anymore.

by Mirkrilaar
January 25, 2015
Roarar

It looked so...lonely up there without him. Like there was no point in going up there anymore.

dovahnite
January 29, 2015

Or maybe we'll get two more Blades showing up who start calling out Delphine and Esbern for being pricks. That's be fun ~:D

by dovahnite
January 29, 2015

Or maybe we'll get two more Blades showing up who start calling out Delphine and Esbern for being pricks. That's be fun ~:D

[deleted]
March 11, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by [deleted]
March 11, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Mirkrilaar
March 11, 2015
ShadowDovah

Yes, I killed Paarthurnax. I felt like a completely horrible person afterwards but when I wanted to reload a save to go back and not do it again, I couldn't because I would lose too much progress. I am so sorry Paarthurnax, may you fly in Sovngarde forever. 

Your story mirrors mine almost exactly. 

by Mirkrilaar
March 11, 2015
ShadowDovah

Yes, I killed Paarthurnax. I felt like a completely horrible person afterwards but when I wanted to reload a save to go back and not do it again, I couldn't because I would lose too much progress. I am so sorry Paarthurnax, may you fly in Sovngarde forever. 

Your story mirrors mine almost exactly. 

The Last DragonBorn
March 21, 2015

Paarthurnax was one of the nicest beings in the game. Yes, I understand he, like Alduin, committed atrocities against mankind but, in my opinion, he attempted to right his wrongs when he helped them break free of the

DOV
 and taught them the
TH5M
. He puts great effort into keeping his dominative nature in check, and was more than willing to help the Player locate the
KEL
and help defeat Alduin. So, yes, I let him live. Besides, I really disliked Delphine after she made me choose between her and Paarthurnax.  

by The Last DragonBorn
March 21, 2015

Paarthurnax was one of the nicest beings in the game. Yes, I understand he, like Alduin, committed atrocities against mankind but, in my opinion, he attempted to right his wrongs when he helped them break free of the

DOV
 and taught them the
TH5M
. He puts great effort into keeping his dominative nature in check, and was more than willing to help the Player locate the
KEL
and help defeat Alduin. So, yes, I let him live. Besides, I really disliked Delphine after she made me choose between her and Paarthurnax.  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
April 15, 2015

I didn't kill him. How could I? So I just ignored the Blades for the longest time. Then I discovered  a mod that let convince the Blades to spare him and let me finish the quest. So everyone won in the end.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
April 15, 2015

I didn't kill him. How could I? So I just ignored the Blades for the longest time. Then I discovered  a mod that let convince the Blades to spare him and let me finish the quest. So everyone won in the end.

Dinhaalvut
April 15, 2015

Nid. Nid nid nid nidnidnidnidnid. Nid.

Also, the blades are like a humerus is to a wombat. Unneccesary. I hate them. Bleh.

Paarth is da best.

by Dinhaalvut
April 15, 2015

Nid. Nid nid nid nidnidnidnidnid. Nid.

Also, the blades are like a humerus is to a wombat. Unneccesary. I hate them. Bleh.

Paarth is da best.

matjojo
April 17, 2015

I also never could get myself to kill paarthurnax, Ijust felt like it wasnt worth it considering i also accidetally gave lydia to the blades and they did nothing but say: Hey thanks, now please get me some more followers. So i just assumed that they wouldt do anything back to me if i killed paarthurnax, seeing the guilt you guys have to play with I think i made the right decision. btw does anyone know what the blades give you if you kill paarth?

by matjojo
April 17, 2015

I also never could get myself to kill paarthurnax, Ijust felt like it wasnt worth it considering i also accidetally gave lydia to the blades and they did nothing but say: Hey thanks, now please get me some more followers. So i just assumed that they wouldt do anything back to me if i killed paarthurnax, seeing the guilt you guys have to play with I think i made the right decision. btw does anyone know what the blades give you if you kill paarth?

Mirkrilaar
April 17, 2015
matjojo

They give you their respect (for what its worth). They allow you to take things from Sky Haven Temple again and also allow you to go dragon hunting with them so they can try to exterminate all the dragons again. Talk to Esbern every now and again and he'll find a dragon lair for you. 

by Mirkrilaar
April 17, 2015
matjojo

They give you their respect (for what its worth). They allow you to take things from Sky Haven Temple again and also allow you to go dragon hunting with them so they can try to exterminate all the dragons again. Talk to Esbern every now and again and he'll find a dragon lair for you. 

matjojo
April 17, 2015
Mirkrilaar

That indeed does not sound worth it, glad i didnt do it. Although i must admit that the first time I climbed the mountain to see paarthurnax I thought the he was just an enemy and I tried to kill him. I think that's impossible though as i tried to kill him for like 10 minutes without getting his health bar to even show up:)

by matjojo
April 17, 2015
Mirkrilaar

That indeed does not sound worth it, glad i didnt do it. Although i must admit that the first time I climbed the mountain to see paarthurnax I thought the he was just an enemy and I tried to kill him. I think that's impossible though as i tried to kill him for like 10 minutes without getting his health bar to even show up:)

Mirkrilaar
April 17, 2015
matjojo
Mirkrilaar

I actually thought the same thing and had my weapon drawn the first time I talked to him. After I found out he was a friend, I sheathed them. Kind of a bad first impression!

by Mirkrilaar
April 17, 2015
matjojo
Mirkrilaar

I actually thought the same thing and had my weapon drawn the first time I talked to him. After I found out he was a friend, I sheathed them. Kind of a bad first impression!

theonlypol
April 25, 2015

deciding to kill paarthurnax was difficult to say the least i mean kill a drangon to get the help of 2 idiots or 4 masters of the thu'um.

by theonlypol
April 25, 2015

deciding to kill paarthurnax was difficult to say the least i mean kill a drangon to get the help of 2 idiots or 4 masters of the thu'um.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.