roastedZork
July 11, 2015

I'm still hiding in the vents.

by roastedZork
July 11, 2015

I'm still hiding in the vents.

The Bug Stomper
July 12, 2015

Paadun introduced herself and ran into her home quickly, bringing out her own bow. "We need to hunt this thing. We're all going to die. Everyone! To the field! We need a plan!"

by The Bug Stomper
July 12, 2015

Paadun introduced herself and ran into her home quickly, bringing out her own bow. "We need to hunt this thing. We're all going to die. Everyone! To the field! We need a plan!"

The Bug Stomper
July 13, 2015

(Also, there are no vents in the village.)

by The Bug Stomper
July 13, 2015

(Also, there are no vents in the village.)

Grolahmul
July 13, 2015

(There aren't vents anywhere but in dwarven ruins)

by Grolahmul
July 13, 2015

(There aren't vents anywhere but in dwarven ruins)

roastedZork
July 13, 2015

{then I hid in a closet}

After I heard that, I left the closet, thinking I was safe. I went to the feild.

by roastedZork
July 13, 2015

{then I hid in a closet}

After I heard that, I left the closet, thinking I was safe. I went to the feild.

The Bug Stomper
July 13, 2015

"Okay, everyone's here, except for Gelt and the stranger. We need a plan, people are dying, and there's one more on the way."

"Fire? Animals are afraid of fire.

"That's what I was thinking." Paadun took out oil and started dipping her arrows. "I don't have many arrows."

(It was sunset, and reaching darkness.)

"We'll...we'll need light. Does anyone here know fire magic?" He nervously grinned.

"The stranger does. Gelt's in safe hands. Us? Well..."

by The Bug Stomper
July 13, 2015

"Okay, everyone's here, except for Gelt and the stranger. We need a plan, people are dying, and there's one more on the way."

"Fire? Animals are afraid of fire.

"That's what I was thinking." Paadun took out oil and started dipping her arrows. "I don't have many arrows."

(It was sunset, and reaching darkness.)

"We'll...we'll need light. Does anyone here know fire magic?" He nervously grinned.

"The stranger does. Gelt's in safe hands. Us? Well..."

deadeye21
July 14, 2015
I can echant a few weapons with fire
by deadeye21
July 14, 2015
I can echant a few weapons with fire

Grolahmul
July 14, 2015

"My bow has paralysis already, so if it doen't kill them, it'll give us time to," I say, "Also, Paadun, was it? I have some arrows for you."

*Gives her elven arrows x100*

"Also, I do know fire spells."

by Grolahmul
July 14, 2015

"My bow has paralysis already, so if it doen't kill them, it'll give us time to," I say, "Also, Paadun, was it? I have some arrows for you."

*Gives her elven arrows x100*

"Also, I do know fire spells."

The Bug Stomper
July 14, 2015

"Don't know if I can fit this all into miy quiver, but I'll take most of it." She put her quiver over her back and stood up. "Okay. Let's go." She led the way back into the village, with a lit arrow for light. Soon their breaths were visible from the cold. 

(This should be when we start killing off some people.)

by The Bug Stomper
July 14, 2015

"Don't know if I can fit this all into miy quiver, but I'll take most of it." She put her quiver over her back and stood up. "Okay. Let's go." She led the way back into the village, with a lit arrow for light. Soon their breaths were visible from the cold. 

(This should be when we start killing off some people.)

roastedZork
July 14, 2015

When we got there, we got a front row seat of the alien head-biting someone. "Oh god..."

by roastedZork
July 14, 2015

When we got there, we got a front row seat of the alien head-biting someone. "Oh god..."

The Bug Stomper
July 14, 2015

"Jovahhaul!"

"Damn it, shoot it!" They all shot, missing. It went around the corner, where they lost it.

"I can't light the thing fast enough. I'll need a clear shot." She handed the lit arrow to Nanuziil. "You lead the way. We need to find Hasan."

Eventually, they found him. Dead and burnt to a crisp. "What..." "He must've...ignited himself. To kill the creature within him."

by The Bug Stomper
July 14, 2015

"Jovahhaul!"

"Damn it, shoot it!" They all shot, missing. It went around the corner, where they lost it.

"I can't light the thing fast enough. I'll need a clear shot." She handed the lit arrow to Nanuziil. "You lead the way. We need to find Hasan."

Eventually, they found him. Dead and burnt to a crisp. "What..." "He must've...ignited himself. To kill the creature within him."

roastedZork
July 14, 2015

"look, theres a hole in his chest."

by roastedZork
July 14, 2015

"look, theres a hole in his chest."

The Bug Stomper
July 15, 2015

"So the creature came out?"

"That must be it." A rattling to the right. Nanuziil pointed the arrow in that direction. Paadun stayed back, readying her arrow. 

Nothing. Except...for the creature on the ceiling. It tripled in size, developing a black skin. It growled and pounced on Nanuziil, ripping his face to shreds. The lit arrow went out and the infirmary went dark.

by The Bug Stomper
July 15, 2015

"So the creature came out?"

"That must be it." A rattling to the right. Nanuziil pointed the arrow in that direction. Paadun stayed back, readying her arrow. 

Nothing. Except...for the creature on the ceiling. It tripled in size, developing a black skin. It growled and pounced on Nanuziil, ripping his face to shreds. The lit arrow went out and the infirmary went dark.

deadeye21
July 15, 2015
*i used my crosbow and shot the alien in it tail
by deadeye21
July 15, 2015
*i used my crosbow and shot the alien in it tail
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.