A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75 > >>  

Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She snorted, shaking her head. "Going?" She rubbed her eyes, "I"m amazed the kingdom hasn't fallen apart yet."

He nods in agreement with her, remaining silent for a moment as they walk. When he speaks again, there is genuine concern in his voice.

"Should we leave Orcinium?"

by Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She snorted, shaking her head. "Going?" She rubbed her eyes, "I"m amazed the kingdom hasn't fallen apart yet."

He nods in agreement with her, remaining silent for a moment as they walk. When he speaks again, there is genuine concern in his voice.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015
Lokonikah

She was silent for awhile. It was apparent that she had considered this many times already. "I'm honestly not sure anymore."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015
Lokonikah

She was silent for awhile. It was apparent that she had considered this many times already. "I'm honestly not sure anymore."

Lokonikah
November 7, 2015

He shrugs at her answer. From the look of his face, he had already decided what he was doing.

"Orcinium has been repaired, our debt payed off. And now, I just waste men and resources in a wild ghost chase... Soon now, my men and I will be leaving."

by Lokonikah
November 7, 2015

He shrugs at her answer. From the look of his face, he had already decided what he was doing.

"Orcinium has been repaired, our debt payed off. And now, I just waste men and resources in a wild ghost chase... Soon now, my men and I will be leaving."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015

She nodded. "I don't blame you." Her eyes drifted up to the clear sky. "Officials in Valenwood have started to wonder if I'd ever return." She gave a cold chuckle, just trying to hide any emotions. "I even pushed my wedding back a few years thanks to this mess."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015

She nodded. "I don't blame you." Her eyes drifted up to the clear sky. "Officials in Valenwood have started to wonder if I'd ever return." She gave a cold chuckle, just trying to hide any emotions. "I even pushed my wedding back a few years thanks to this mess."

Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Hold up. I thought Falin's fiance was dead in this thread o.0 ))

He nods to her, quirking an eyebrow before bringing up his question.

"Who was your fiance?"

by Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Who was your fiance?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015
Lokonikah

"Who was your fiance?"

(What? No. A Wild Hunt pushed Tiberius' men out of Valenwood. Since he isn't all jacked up on dark magic he couldn't come back and wipe them out.)

She glanced at him, almost surprised by the interest. "His name's Dereth. He's the Grandmaster of the Warriors of Y'ffre."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015
Lokonikah

"Who was your fiance?"

(What? No. A Wild Hunt pushed Tiberius' men out of Valenwood. Since he isn't all jacked up on dark magic he couldn't come back and wipe them out.)

She glanced at him, almost surprised by the interest. "His name's Dereth. He's the Grandmaster of the Warriors of Y'ffre."

Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Oh. I was confuzeld :P ))

He nods to her, almost in approval, but says no more as he finds himself staring back to the fort of the Rogue Legion. There were lots of memories, some good, most of them bad...

by Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Oh. I was confuzeld :P ))

He nods to her, almost in approval, but says no more as he finds himself staring back to the fort of the Rogue Legion. There were lots of memories, some good, most of them bad...

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015

She shook her head. Forget it, she'd sacrificed too much for this pointless chase. If Makor wishes to drive everyone off in his obession, then so be it. "To Oblivion with it. Tomorrow I'm leaving for Valenwood." She turned back to the Legate. "The Silvenar's offer to come to Valenwood still stands if you're interested."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015

She shook her head. Forget it, she'd sacrificed too much for this pointless chase. If Makor wishes to drive everyone off in his obession, then so be it. "To Oblivion with it. Tomorrow I'm leaving for Valenwood." She turned back to the Legate. "The Silvenar's offer to come to Valenwood still stands if you're interested."

Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He doesn't even need to consider the choice, he already knew the logical one. He gives her a nod, looking back over to the throne room as he answers.

"Of course I'll come, as will my men. But, I wonder whether Makor would send soldiers after us..."

by Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He doesn't even need to consider the choice, he already knew the logical one. He gives her a nod, looking back over to the throne room as he answers.

"Of course I'll come, as will my men. But, I wonder whether Makor would send soldiers after us..."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015

"Let him," Falin growled, turning towards her room. "They'd know they wouldn't stand a chance."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015

"Let him," Falin growled, turning towards her room. "They'd know they wouldn't stand a chance."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

Draconus walked on taking into consideration all that was around him, the sky, the birds, trees, insects etc. He knew what Makor was going through but it'd been nearly 2 decades and they hadn't found anything. And it seemed odd why Makor would drink away his problems. Draconus started to think of what he'd used to do. He never used to settle down somewhere, he always was on the run looking for as much knowledge as he could searching through Tamriel. Until he visited Orsinium and got into this whole thing. He became a friend of Makor, Falin, Tiberius, Klerio, and Paalus. But that was almost 2 dcades ago. Now he missed it, he still got the occasional free moment when they didn't need his help. But he had promised Makor he'd help find the man who caused this and that's what he'd do.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

Draconus walked on taking into consideration all that was around him, the sky, the birds, trees, insects etc. He knew what Makor was going through but it'd been nearly 2 decades and they hadn't found anything. And it seemed odd why Makor would drink away his problems. Draconus started to think of what he'd used to do. He never used to settle down somewhere, he always was on the run looking for as much knowledge as he could searching through Tamriel. Until he visited Orsinium and got into this whole thing. He became a friend of Makor, Falin, Tiberius, Klerio, and Paalus. But that was almost 2 dcades ago. Now he missed it, he still got the occasional free moment when they didn't need his help. But he had promised Makor he'd help find the man who caused this and that's what he'd do.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Makor sits in his throne as bottles of mead litter the floor, his eyes were blood red, Makor looked. . .dead.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Makor sits in his throne as bottles of mead litter the floor, his eyes were blood red, Makor looked. . .dead.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(IMMORTAL FIGHT! Epic.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(IMMORTAL FIGHT! Epic.)

Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(IMMORTAL FIGHT! Epic.)

(( :O ))

by Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(IMMORTAL FIGHT! Epic.)

(( :O ))

Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

Should I go and talk to him? Probably not. . .he needs somet ime to think, though I do worry about him. It's foolish enough to drink yourself too death but I'm now starting to wonder if he's going to something else crazy, thought Draconus as he walked on, a black crow perched itself on the top of his staff. He stopped for a moment to glance at the bird before he smiled and walked on. "Well my friend, you seem to be enjoying your freedom of flying around. If I could join you I would fly farther than I've ever gone. . .someplace no one has ever been to, at least not from this realm. There is countless places I haven't been too" Said Draconus, the crow looked at him and chirped almost like it understood him.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

Should I go and talk to him? Probably not. . .he needs somet ime to think, though I do worry about him. It's foolish enough to drink yourself too death but I'm now starting to wonder if he's going to something else crazy, thought Draconus as he walked on, a black crow perched itself on the top of his staff. He stopped for a moment to glance at the bird before he smiled and walked on. "Well my friend, you seem to be enjoying your freedom of flying around. If I could join you I would fly farther than I've ever gone. . .someplace no one has ever been to, at least not from this realm. There is countless places I haven't been too" Said Draconus, the crow looked at him and chirped almost like it understood him.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.