Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  89  90  91  92 > >>  

ikaram
August 22, 2014

(If we don't get a deal, we will be fighting like teen girls for ages. So Kyle here (JEEEEW (Do you get the refrence?)) has come close to it. I say that you can say what CERTAIN NPC's say in CERTAIN time, if it is CERTAINLY nesesery.)

by ikaram
August 22, 2014

(If we don't get a deal, we will be fighting like teen girls for ages. So Kyle here (JEEEEW (Do you get the refrence?)) has come close to it. I say that you can say what CERTAIN NPC's say in CERTAIN time, if it is CERTAINLY nesesery.)

ikaram
August 22, 2014

(That means no Jarls and such, and only when you REALLY can't avoid it. If you ask me, 99,999999999% of the time you can, since we never, EVER did it before and avoided it at all costs, but sence you say NOOOOOOO...)

by ikaram
August 22, 2014

(That means no Jarls and such, and only when you REALLY can't avoid it. If you ask me, 99,999999999% of the time you can, since we never, EVER did it before and avoided it at all costs, but sence you say NOOOOOOO...)

valromar
August 22, 2014
(exactly, oh and by the way, a funny prank i play on everyone who makes that joke, i actually am Jewish :))
by valromar
August 22, 2014
(exactly, oh and by the way, a funny prank i play on everyone who makes that joke, i actually am Jewish :))

ikaram
August 22, 2014

(Crap. Well, I guess I am going to HAVE to give in. Or give up (the thread). And right now, I am really not sure wich one to pick. BEsides, I need to practice Dovahzul more, since I have a Pel Pal. We bot hsuck, but I hope I can maybe not suck so badly.)

by ikaram
August 22, 2014

(Crap. Well, I guess I am going to HAVE to give in. Or give up (the thread). And right now, I am really not sure wich one to pick. BEsides, I need to practice Dovahzul more, since I have a Pel Pal. We bot hsuck, but I hope I can maybe not suck so badly.)

valromar
August 22, 2014
(no need to leave, just multitask)
by valromar
August 22, 2014
(no need to leave, just multitask)

ikaram
August 22, 2014

(And by the way Blood Moon, how I see it is that there is no use for single characters if you can controll a... I JUST GOT A BRILLIANT IDEA!!! I COULD MAKE AN AWESOME RP THA... t would require a crap ton of people. Anyway, I don't find it OK, because you get to controll the flow of a conversation making it however you want. Even if it hurts you, you made the conversation in that way, so that is how you wanted it.)

by ikaram
August 22, 2014

(And by the way Blood Moon, how I see it is that there is no use for single characters if you can controll a... I JUST GOT A BRILLIANT IDEA!!! I COULD MAKE AN AWESOME RP THA... t would require a crap ton of people. Anyway, I don't find it OK, because you get to controll the flow of a conversation making it however you want. Even if it hurts you, you made the conversation in that way, so that is how you wanted it.)

valromar
August 22, 2014
(there you go Rumor, does this make everyone happy.)
by valromar
August 22, 2014
(there you go Rumor, does this make everyone happy.)

ikaram
August 22, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjuT_63Ioig&src_vid=cHzcMEXP2yo&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_4043117453

I may be advertising, but you HAVE to see this.

by ikaram
August 22, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjuT_63Ioig&src_vid=cHzcMEXP2yo&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_4043117453

I may be advertising, but you HAVE to see this.

ikaram
August 22, 2014

(NOW WHO THE HECK IS RUMOR?! I know what a rumor IS, but WHO is Rumor?)

by ikaram
August 22, 2014

(NOW WHO THE HECK IS RUMOR?! I know what a rumor IS, but WHO is Rumor?)

ikaram
August 22, 2014

(And no, it doesn't make everyone happy. But you can never make everyone happy, and Blood Moon DID make the thread, even dough I, you, and almost everyone else has participated more. ALMOST everyone.)

by ikaram
August 22, 2014

(And no, it doesn't make everyone happy. But you can never make everyone happy, and Blood Moon DID make the thread, even dough I, you, and almost everyone else has participated more. ALMOST everyone.)

valromar
August 22, 2014
(it's what everyone here calls Robert, which is Blood Moon)
by valromar
August 22, 2014
(it's what everyone here calls Robert, which is Blood Moon)

ikaram
August 22, 2014

(could you please stop calling each other by names? You don't have too, but it makes me feel weird.)

by ikaram
August 22, 2014

(could you please stop calling each other by names? You don't have too, but it makes me feel weird.)

valromar
August 22, 2014
(I'm just trying to set up a middle ground that everyone can agree on. And he hasn't been able to do this for a while because he lived out in the middle of nowhere like me but without a means to get on the internet)
by valromar
August 22, 2014
(I'm just trying to set up a middle ground that everyone can agree on. And he hasn't been able to do this for a while because he lived out in the middle of nowhere like me but without a means to get on the internet)

valromar
August 22, 2014
(well, alright, i guess i can stop calling him by name because i have been in a similar situation)
by valromar
August 22, 2014
(well, alright, i guess i can stop calling him by name because i have been in a similar situation)

ikaram
August 22, 2014

(You can not set up a middle ground. I don't agree with more characters, but I can't really win without ending up as an asshole. And that would be fine, but if I end up as an asshole I also lose, because then I can't really participate without you guys being mad.)

by ikaram
August 22, 2014

(You can not set up a middle ground. I don't agree with more characters, but I can't really win without ending up as an asshole. And that would be fine, but if I end up as an asshole I also lose, because then I can't really participate without you guys being mad.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.