ikaram
August 22, 2014

(Why are we still using brackets?)

by ikaram
August 22, 2014

(Why are we still using brackets?)

ikaram
August 22, 2014

You know what? I can't win, and I'm not going to give in to something I so strongly oppose. Goodbye.

by ikaram
August 22, 2014

You know what? I can't win, and I'm not going to give in to something I so strongly oppose. Goodbye.

valromar
August 22, 2014
Awww dude noooo don't do that
by valromar
August 22, 2014
Awww dude noooo don't do that

valromar
August 23, 2014
Well Rumor, what now?
by valromar
August 23, 2014
Well Rumor, what now?

ikaram
August 23, 2014

I guess I end up as an asshole anyway. Just so I don't ruin it for everyone, Kaj stops going on adventures and goes home, and you continue without me.

by ikaram
August 23, 2014

I guess I end up as an asshole anyway. Just so I don't ruin it for everyone, Kaj stops going on adventures and goes home, and you continue without me.

valromar
August 23, 2014
Saying it like that makes things better but for the record, i never thought of you as an asshole, in fact i agree with you but i also agree with blood moon because both of your opinions are correct.
by valromar
August 23, 2014
Saying it like that makes things better but for the record, i never thought of you as an asshole, in fact i agree with you but i also agree with blood moon because both of your opinions are correct.

Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

(Ikaram, you do not have to leave, but I see your point on why you dislike it, you don't like having a situation where you have no say-so in what happens in the roleplay, I understand that and I promise that with what I am doing, I will not be taking any power from you, I am merely doing it to set up the story,the characters that I am using are NPC's, such as Balgruff, his kids were kidnapped, so he feels he must come, as well has his brother since he is there uncle,no more characters have joined the group, but with a personal plot I am setting with Shyvana and Maple, I have brought in the dark brotherhood, because they are necessary to the plot of it.

Do you understand now? please I don't want you to leave, and I would love for you to stay active in the thread, you were here since the start and i don't want you gone.)

by Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

(Ikaram, you do not have to leave, but I see your point on why you dislike it, you don't like having a situation where you have no say-so in what happens in the roleplay, I understand that and I promise that with what I am doing, I will not be taking any power from you, I am merely doing it to set up the story,the characters that I am using are NPC's, such as Balgruff, his kids were kidnapped, so he feels he must come, as well has his brother since he is there uncle,no more characters have joined the group, but with a personal plot I am setting with Shyvana and Maple, I have brought in the dark brotherhood, because they are necessary to the plot of it.

Do you understand now? please I don't want you to leave, and I would love for you to stay active in the thread, you were here since the start and i don't want you gone.)

Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

(I promise that as a new rule, which I should have established from the beginning... is that no one has the power to force a situation onto another, this means injury, death, ect. and no one may use more than one character unless they make another account, or it is necessary to the plot developement.

one may however, and it applies to all, control the actions of a minority group, example, bandits, brotherhood, theives guild, and guards.

I hope you all are okay with these new rules.)

by Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

(I promise that as a new rule, which I should have established from the beginning... is that no one has the power to force a situation onto another, this means injury, death, ect. and no one may use more than one character unless they make another account, or it is necessary to the plot developement.

one may however, and it applies to all, control the actions of a minority group, example, bandits, brotherhood, theives guild, and guards.

I hope you all are okay with these new rules.)

valromar
August 25, 2014
I assumed that was a thing already
by valromar
August 25, 2014
I assumed that was a thing already

valromar
August 25, 2014
How about this, Balgruff stays WITHOUT us talking for him, and we continue this because this has been going on for long enough
by valromar
August 25, 2014
How about this, Balgruff stays WITHOUT us talking for him, and we continue this because this has been going on for long enough

Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

(I guess, but how about this, I handle Balgruff, and you can handle his brother, so I don't have all the extra characters under my belt, that would seem more fair, what do you say Val?)

by Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

(I guess, but how about this, I handle Balgruff, and you can handle his brother, so I don't have all the extra characters under my belt, that would seem more fair, what do you say Val?)

ikaram
August 25, 2014

Ya know, Blood Moons new rule doesn't really change anything. I still say we don't need other characters. And I am staying at that.

by ikaram
August 25, 2014

Ya know, Blood Moons new rule doesn't really change anything. I still say we don't need other characters. And I am staying at that.

ikaram
August 25, 2014

Nobody needs to handle anything. You can just go screw anything that needs other characters. We never used them before, and we were fine. We made it from Whiterun, To Solstheim, to some crazy ruins without using it. And now we need it just to kill off some fucking bandits?

by ikaram
August 25, 2014

Nobody needs to handle anything. You can just go screw anything that needs other characters. We never used them before, and we were fine. We made it from Whiterun, To Solstheim, to some crazy ruins without using it. And now we need it just to kill off some fucking bandits?

valromar
August 25, 2014
GUYS. WE NEED TO SETTLE THIS NOW. I SET UP A THREAD ON THE HEARTH JUST FOR THIS. JUST LOOK FOR IT ON MY PROFILE PAGE.
by valromar
August 25, 2014
GUYS. WE NEED TO SETTLE THIS NOW. I SET UP A THREAD ON THE HEARTH JUST FOR THIS. JUST LOOK FOR IT ON MY PROFILE PAGE.

Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

fine whatever, if your so piheaded about it then i'm just done, I'm sorry that your so thick skulled and set in your own ways that you won't cooperate, I was hoping you would but you didn't....so I'm gone, have fun.

by Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

fine whatever, if your so piheaded about it then i'm just done, I'm sorry that your so thick skulled and set in your own ways that you won't cooperate, I was hoping you would but you didn't....so I'm gone, have fun.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  77  78  79  80  81  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.