Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  79  80  81  82  83  89  90  91  92 > >>  

ikaram
August 25, 2014

Noit wasn't. It showes that multi characters are not OK. Taht you can live without them. And that using them sucks.

by ikaram
August 25, 2014

Noit wasn't. It showes that multi characters are not OK. Taht you can live without them. And that using them sucks.

Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

the only reason I agreed to stop was because I WANTED YOU TO STAY....

by Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

the only reason I agreed to stop was because I WANTED YOU TO STAY....

valromar
August 25, 2014
FUCKFACE IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE, GO TO THE THREAD I MADE
by valromar
August 25, 2014
FUCKFACE IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE, GO TO THE THREAD I MADE

Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

(....I'm sad now...Val I need a hug...)

by Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

(....I'm sad now...Val I need a hug...)

Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

Shyvana patted the saddle, Inviting Norcon on up. "Whats the hold up, little man, I don't bite...much" Syvana said chuckling softly, while Maple waited patiently for the breton.

by Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

Shyvana patted the saddle, Inviting Norcon on up. "Whats the hold up, little man, I don't bite...much" Syvana said chuckling softly, while Maple waited patiently for the breton.

valromar
August 25, 2014
Norcon jumped on the horse, "don't get any funny ideas."
by valromar
August 25, 2014
Norcon jumped on the horse, "don't get any funny ideas."

valromar
August 25, 2014
(if you look, i actually am a greybeard)
by valromar
August 25, 2014
(if you look, i actually am a greybeard)

Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

Balgruff cantered up to Shyvana and Norcon on his stallion, "I never thought I would hear Norcon agree to share a horse....this shall be written in history!" Balgruff joked.

Shyvana tried to stop herself from laughing, but failed as she burst into short bursts of snickering.

"You comfy back there Norcon?" She asked after she settled down.

by Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

Balgruff cantered up to Shyvana and Norcon on his stallion, "I never thought I would hear Norcon agree to share a horse....this shall be written in history!" Balgruff joked.

Shyvana tried to stop herself from laughing, but failed as she burst into short bursts of snickering.

"You comfy back there Norcon?" She asked after she settled down.

valromar
August 25, 2014
"never ridden a horse, so we'll see how this goes. Do anything funny, i keep your hair as a trophy, got it?"
by valromar
August 25, 2014
"never ridden a horse, so we'll see how this goes. Do anything funny, i keep your hair as a trophy, got it?"

Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

"Oh, that explains alot!" Shyvana squeaked. "But don't worry, its fun, especially in great weather like this, we might bounce a bit...but if you just keep your arms around my waist, you will be fine!" She carried on as she stroked maple's mane.

by Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

"Oh, that explains alot!" Shyvana squeaked. "But don't worry, its fun, especially in great weather like this, we might bounce a bit...but if you just keep your arms around my waist, you will be fine!" She carried on as she stroked maple's mane.

ikaram
August 25, 2014

(Sorry I pissed you off Val. And these few days that I CAN stay here, I won't. The multiple characters has driven me nuts, so don't expect me to come back even if i have time.)

by ikaram
August 25, 2014

(Sorry I pissed you off Val. And these few days that I CAN stay here, I won't. The multiple characters has driven me nuts, so don't expect me to come back even if i have time.)

Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

(Ikaram, Val made a seperate thread for this stuff, lets try and keep this related to the current events in the rp.) 

Shyvana pulled her cloak to her and raised her arms a bit to allow Norcon to hold on. "Even though this is a serious venture Norcon, I am excited to set upon it, I packed enough supplies, and I'm sure the Jharl has as well..." Shyvana looked to Balgruff for confirmation

He nodded. "Supplies won't be an issue, at least not for a few days."

"Good"Shyvana said after hearing his words.

by Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

(Ikaram, Val made a seperate thread for this stuff, lets try and keep this related to the current events in the rp.) 

Shyvana pulled her cloak to her and raised her arms a bit to allow Norcon to hold on. "Even though this is a serious venture Norcon, I am excited to set upon it, I packed enough supplies, and I'm sure the Jharl has as well..." Shyvana looked to Balgruff for confirmation

He nodded. "Supplies won't be an issue, at least not for a few days."

"Good"Shyvana said after hearing his words.

valromar
August 25, 2014
"supplies won't be an issue, i have brought plenty of food and water along with some treats for Maple, assuming this hasn't changed her eating habits." Norcon put his hands around Shyvana's waist.
(it alright guys, i was just hoping we could come to a consensus but apparently not.)
by valromar
August 25, 2014
"supplies won't be an issue, i have brought plenty of food and water along with some treats for Maple, assuming this hasn't changed her eating habits." Norcon put his hands around Shyvana's waist.

(it alright guys, i was just hoping we could come to a consensus but apparently not.)

Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

"Thank, you I'm sure she will love the treats,Balgruff, lets catch up with your brother, knowing how fast he is on foot, he may be a days ride from us already.

Blagruff nodded, stirring his steed into a steady canter as he exited the city, with Shyvana close behind  with maple. 

"So, Norcon, the voices I heard...they were asking me to become, 'part of a family' do you know what they meant?" She asked him as she caught back up with Balgruff, and his brother.

by Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

"Thank, you I'm sure she will love the treats,Balgruff, lets catch up with your brother, knowing how fast he is on foot, he may be a days ride from us already.

Blagruff nodded, stirring his steed into a steady canter as he exited the city, with Shyvana close behind  with maple. 

"So, Norcon, the voices I heard...they were asking me to become, 'part of a family' do you know what they meant?" She asked him as she caught back up with Balgruff, and his brother.

valromar
August 25, 2014
"those voices were the dark brotherhood contacting you through Shadow... Hmmmmmm, Maple. Sorry, I'm not used to calling her by her name fully yet, especially since this happened. From what i have heard from Vex, they want you to sacrifice your mind to Sithis, they almost succeeded until i stopped the proccess. And you never told me you weren't going that slow, if i knew that, i could have traveled alongside you."
by valromar
August 25, 2014
"those voices were the dark brotherhood contacting you through Shadow... Hmmmmmm, Maple. Sorry, I'm not used to calling her by her name fully yet, especially since this happened. From what i have heard from Vex, they want you to sacrifice your mind to Sithis, they almost succeeded until i stopped the proccess. And you never told me you weren't going that slow, if i knew that, i could have traveled alongside you."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  79  80  81  82  83  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.