Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Fang nodded again. "Very well, I'll see what we can do in terms of patching this window for the night. The princesses will be disappointed to see it shattered."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Fang nodded again. "Very well, I'll see what we can do in terms of patching this window for the night. The princesses will be disappointed to see it shattered."

Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
I nod and sigh. "I agree. I will keep them in their chambers for the rest of the night until her majesty raises the sun."
by Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
I nod and sigh. "I agree. I will keep them in their chambers for the rest of the night until her majesty raises the sun."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Fang unfurled her wings. "What a mess tonight's turned into."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Fang unfurled her wings. "What a mess tonight's turned into."

Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
I nod and sigh. "I couldn't agree more. Well, let's get to work then..." Me and a bunch of other guards walk off to try to get cleaning supplies and repair equipment, while the unicorns stat and try to help with magic.
by Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
I nod and sigh. "I couldn't agree more. Well, let's get to work then..." Me and a bunch of other guards walk off to try to get cleaning supplies and repair equipment, while the unicorns stat and try to help with magic.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Fang took to the skies to update the rest of the night guard on the situation.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Fang took to the skies to update the rest of the night guard on the situation.

Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
We continue to work on the windows and fixing the doors. The corpman tend to the injured at the front.
by Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
We continue to work on the windows and fixing the doors. The corpman tend to the injured at the front.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Who would have thought it would take so long to get this mess cleaned up. Wonder how long it'll be before word of this gets out?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Who would have thought it would take so long to get this mess cleaned up. Wonder how long it'll be before word of this gets out?

Vulondovah21
October 1, 2015

(If its alright...)

Arkansas Black, an earth pony janitor trots by the area carrying a mop. **Whistles shrilly.** "Ta think all this here damage was caused by some cloaked stranger. Guess I better get to what I am payed to do, y'all."

by Vulondovah21
October 1, 2015

(If its alright...)

Arkansas Black, an earth pony janitor trots by the area carrying a mop. **Whistles shrilly.** "Ta think all this here damage was caused by some cloaked stranger. Guess I better get to what I am payed to do, y'all."

Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

"I should be able to help," you hear me and turn around to see a red-furred Prince with a gold ingot Cutie Mark. He wears dark red glasses (I put that on my OC because I have red glasses IRL), and a dark green suit, tailored by Rarity herself (Rarity is best Pony! She's a rebel against her element, and I just love that.) His eyes are pure gold (Colored, anyway. My eyes aren't MADE of Gold.), and so are his hooves. He wears a crown with an ingot crafted from a diamond on it (My Cutie Mark, if it were made of diamond, basically.).

"Forgive me, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Golden Glow, Prince of metals."

by Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

"I should be able to help," you hear me and turn around to see a red-furred Prince with a gold ingot Cutie Mark. He wears dark red glasses (I put that on my OC because I have red glasses IRL), and a dark green suit, tailored by Rarity herself (Rarity is best Pony! She's a rebel against her element, and I just love that.) His eyes are pure gold (Colored, anyway. My eyes aren't MADE of Gold.), and so are his hooves. He wears a crown with an ingot crafted from a diamond on it (My Cutie Mark, if it were made of diamond, basically.).

"Forgive me, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Golden Glow, Prince of metals."

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

The dark red janitor gawks at his royal highness only to catch himself and continue his rudimentary task.

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

The dark red janitor gawks at his royal highness only to catch himself and continue his rudimentary task.

Grolahmul
October 3, 2015

"I'm good at repairing, too," said GG, lifting up the shards of glass with his magic, "I find it somewhat fun, too. It's like a big puzzle. Fascinating."

*I cast a spell on the edges of the glass, so when the right piece gets put in, the glass repairs.)

"Oh, and if I'm missing any, would you please tell me?" *Chuckle*

by Grolahmul
October 3, 2015

"I'm good at repairing, too," said GG, lifting up the shards of glass with his magic, "I find it somewhat fun, too. It's like a big puzzle. Fascinating."

*I cast a spell on the edges of the glass, so when the right piece gets put in, the glass repairs.)

"Oh, and if I'm missing any, would you please tell me?" *Chuckle*

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**Unsurprised by the ability that was shown, Arkansas Black takes a quick glance around the area. He then examines the jigsaw window to find it wholly intact again.**

""Hmmmm, thats one less task for me ta do. Guess that leaves mopping the floors."

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**Unsurprised by the ability that was shown, Arkansas Black takes a quick glance around the area. He then examines the jigsaw window to find it wholly intact again.**

""Hmmmm, thats one less task for me ta do. Guess that leaves mopping the floors."

Mirkrilaar
October 3, 2015

Me and the guards just sweep and dust the place clean.

by Mirkrilaar
October 3, 2015

Me and the guards just sweep and dust the place clean.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**The janitor rubs his eyes and looks around again to find the guard completly correct.**

"Well I'll be. I must have been hanging out in the broom closet longer than I thought."

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**The janitor rubs his eyes and looks around again to find the guard completly correct.**

"Well I'll be. I must have been hanging out in the broom closet longer than I thought."

Grolahmul
October 3, 2015

"How'd the window get shattered, anyways?" asked GG, "Looked like somepony kicked it open or something... Heard the glass, and ran over."

by Grolahmul
October 3, 2015

"How'd the window get shattered, anyways?" asked GG, "Looked like somepony kicked it open or something... Heard the glass, and ran over."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.