A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  34  35  36  37 > >>  

roastedZork
September 30, 2015

{this shall be my one and only post here.}

A man walks in on the ponies while looking at the sky. he sees the ponies.

"Everything i thought i knew just exploded."

He opens a portal and walks through it. the portal closes behind him.

by roastedZork
September 30, 2015

{this shall be my one and only post here.}

A man walks in on the ponies while looking at the sky. he sees the ponies.

"Everything i thought i knew just exploded."

He opens a portal and walks through it. the portal closes behind him.

Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
The guards look at the figure funny. "Nightmare Moon? She's Princess Luna's evil ego and she is here in the castle."
by Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
The guards look at the figure funny. "Nightmare Moon? She's Princess Luna's evil ego and she is here in the castle."

Spyro
October 1, 2015

"Maybe but, you are an outsider, and you can't even begin to understand, hand back the relic, or else!" The cloaked figure warned.

by Spyro
October 1, 2015

"Maybe but, you are an outsider, and you can't even begin to understand, hand back the relic, or else!" The cloaked figure warned.

Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
They look at the cloaked pony, then back at each other. One says. "Let them have it." He nods.
by Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
They look at the cloaked pony, then back at each other. One says. "Let them have it." He nods.

Spyro
October 1, 2015

Uses magic to grab the relic, when reveiled to the cloaked ponies magical glow, the relic has a dark glow with small dark wisps going around it.

by Spyro
October 1, 2015

Uses magic to grab the relic, when reveiled to the cloaked ponies magical glow, the relic has a dark glow with small dark wisps going around it.

Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
They look at it in wonder. You see me walk up behind the guards. "Now what in Equestria is going on?!?" I notice the figure. "Who the hell are you?"
by Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
They look at it in wonder. You see me walk up behind the guards. "Now what in Equestria is going on?!?" I notice the figure. "Who the hell are you?"

Spyro
October 1, 2015

"I'm nopony, since now I have what I came for, and my goddess will be pleased when she finds out I got our relic." the cloaked pony said, geting ready to leave.

by Spyro
October 1, 2015

"I'm nopony, since now I have what I came for, and my goddess will be pleased when she finds out I got our relic." the cloaked pony said, geting ready to leave.

Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
"If your goddess or any of you set a hoof on the Princesses, I'll have your head!" I point my spear at the figure.
by Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
"If your goddess or any of you set a hoof on the Princesses, I'll have your head!" I point my spear at the figure.

Spyro
October 1, 2015

the cloaked figure glares at you "You don't understand, you haven't seen it, but I have."

by Spyro
October 1, 2015

the cloaked figure glares at you "You don't understand, you haven't seen it, but I have."

Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
"I couldn't care less about why you're here for that! Just stay away from here. This is your only warning." I glare at the figure in anger.
by Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
"I couldn't care less about why you're here for that! Just stay away from here. This is your only warning." I glare at the figure in anger.

Spyro
October 1, 2015

"Maybe, as long as you all don't harm any of us, or our goddess. Ven, Mul, Riik!" the cloaked figure shouted, causing mist to fill the room.

by Spyro
October 1, 2015

"Maybe, as long as you all don't harm any of us, or our goddess. Ven, Mul, Riik!" the cloaked figure shouted, causing mist to fill the room.

Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
The guards shine their flashlights through the mist.
by Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
The guards shine their flashlights through the mist.

Spyro
October 1, 2015

A loud smashing noise is heard in the hallway.

by Spyro
October 1, 2015

A loud smashing noise is heard in the hallway.

Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
Some of them rush down the hall to investigate. I follow them.
by Mirkrilaar
October 1, 2015
Some of them rush down the hall to investigate. I follow them.

Spyro
October 1, 2015

A broaken window is in the hallway, with a note stabed into the wall.

by Spyro
October 1, 2015

A broaken window is in the hallway, with a note stabed into the wall.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.