A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83  84  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

Far away, on the island of Solstheim...

"Frea, I can't stay in one place for very long, you know that." Frea shakes her head vigorously and says, "Brother, I don't understand. Everything was going so well, since the Dragonborn defeated Miraak. I don't think I can stand being the shaman without you here." Phelan hugs his sister and says, "I know you. You're stronger than this." He walks away, headed for Raven Rock, and after that, Skyrim...

by Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

Far away, on the island of Solstheim...

"Frea, I can't stay in one place for very long, you know that." Frea shakes her head vigorously and says, "Brother, I don't understand. Everything was going so well, since the Dragonborn defeated Miraak. I don't think I can stand being the shaman without you here." Phelan hugs his sister and says, "I know you. You're stronger than this." He walks away, headed for Raven Rock, and after that, Skyrim...

Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

A courier runs up to Norcon. "I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver, your hands only. I've got a letter from a certain Phelan Storm-Shield. Also, he sent this dagger. Looks like that's it. Got to go!" The dagger was made of ebony, with a powerful Chaos enchantment. Etched into the Blade were these Runes:

[
SK

by Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

A courier runs up to Norcon. "I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver, your hands only. I've got a letter from a certain Phelan Storm-Shield. Also, he sent this dagger. Looks like that's it. Got to go!" The dagger was made of ebony, with a powerful Chaos enchantment. Etched into the Blade were these Runes:

[
SK

valromar
August 25, 2014
"hmm, this is strange, i don't recognize this dagger." Norcon started to read the letter.
by valromar
August 25, 2014
"hmm, this is strange, i don't recognize this dagger." Norcon started to read the letter.

Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

The letter read: "My Friend, Norcon

I have met the Dragonborn. My people were being endangered by the return of Miraak, the First Dragonborn. The first was defeated by the last, and my people were freed. However, I grow restless once again, and so I am now in Riften. I made this dagger out of boredom, so I thought you may have use for it. I hope to meet you the next time you are in the Rift.

Yours truely, 

Phelan"

by Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

The letter read: "My Friend, Norcon

I have met the Dragonborn. My people were being endangered by the return of Miraak, the First Dragonborn. The first was defeated by the last, and my people were freed. However, I grow restless once again, and so I am now in Riften. I made this dagger out of boredom, so I thought you may have use for it. I hope to meet you the next time you are in the Rift.

Yours truely, 

Phelan"

valromar
August 25, 2014
"By Oblivion, i was just there." Norcon summoned an ethereal messenger to Phelan who delivered a message saying, "you, my friend, got there at the wrong time. I just left there and am now I'm with the Jarl, his brother, and Shyvana. Shyvana is Grokesh but Sheogorath decided to make him a her, so don't be surprised about that. If you are still there when I return, we must meet. If you are meeting us, we will be at the Reach. See you whenever."
by valromar
August 25, 2014
"By Oblivion, i was just there." Norcon summoned an ethereal messenger to Phelan who delivered a message saying, "you, my friend, got there at the wrong time. I just left there and am now I'm with the Jarl, his brother, and Shyvana. Shyvana is Grokesh but Sheogorath decided to make him a her, so don't be surprised about that. If you are still there when I return, we must meet. If you are meeting us, we will be at the Reach. See you whenever."

Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

Phelan was sitting in a bar stool in the Bee and Barb when Norcon's message arrived. "Ha! Just my luck!" Phelan motioned for Talen. "Get me a Velvet LeChance!"

by Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

Phelan was sitting in a bar stool in the Bee and Barb when Norcon's message arrived. "Ha! Just my luck!" Phelan motioned for Talen. "Get me a Velvet LeChance!"

Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

"I take it Phelan is well and back in skyrim?" Maple asked, audible to Norcon and Shyvana, yet not so for the jharl.

by Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

"I take it Phelan is well and back in skyrim?" Maple asked, audible to Norcon and Shyvana, yet not so for the jharl.

valromar
August 25, 2014
"he is in the Rift now, Maple. And yes, he is doing well."
by valromar
August 25, 2014
"he is in the Rift now, Maple. And yes, he is doing well."

Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

"That is nice, it is also nice to be agkowledged for once..." Maple replied, a bit jokingly.

"well...before, you couldn't talk..."Shyvana explained sarcastically.

"And if you don't want me to start telling Norcon about what you do when you think your alone...you should whatch your tone..." She huffed as she followed the steel plated nord in front of her, now traveling at a steady gallop, as the group was now traveling through the farms past the meadery.

by Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

"That is nice, it is also nice to be agkowledged for once..." Maple replied, a bit jokingly.

"well...before, you couldn't talk..."Shyvana explained sarcastically.

"And if you don't want me to start telling Norcon about what you do when you think your alone...you should whatch your tone..." She huffed as she followed the steel plated nord in front of her, now traveling at a steady gallop, as the group was now traveling through the farms past the meadery.

valromar
August 25, 2014
"you're not the only one who has seen it, Maple. I know all about it."
by valromar
August 25, 2014
"you're not the only one who has seen it, Maple. I know all about it."

Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows, a young Argonian man, is fishing in a nearby stream. He hears strangers approaching, and quickly tries to hide. 'Damn, I will NOT be sent back to Morrowind. Not today.'

by Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows, a young Argonian man, is fishing in a nearby stream. He hears strangers approaching, and quickly tries to hide. 'Damn, I will NOT be sent back to Morrowind. Not today.'

Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

(BTW, You guys are the Strangers)

by Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

(BTW, You guys are the Strangers)

valromar
August 26, 2014
Seeing something move in the distance, Norcon whispers to everyone, "hey, guys, stop for a minute, there is something near the stream and i want to check it out before we continue." He jumped off the horse and, while sneaking, darted towards the bush next to where the Argonian was hiding. Once he noticed the Argonian, Norcon tackles him and pulls him up and asked, "what do you think you're doing here trying to hide from us?"
by valromar
August 26, 2014
Seeing something move in the distance, Norcon whispers to everyone, "hey, guys, stop for a minute, there is something near the stream and i want to check it out before we continue." He jumped off the horse and, while sneaking, darted towards the bush next to where the Argonian was hiding. Once he noticed the Argonian, Norcon tackles him and pulls him up and asked, "what do you think you're doing here trying to hide from us?"

Blood Moon
August 26, 2014

Shyvana blushed and pulled her hood over her face to hide it. "I'll be  right back."She told maple.

Shyvana dismounted and followed Norcon after hearing him shout, readying a sickle in hand as she found the two stuggling in the brush.

by Blood Moon
August 26, 2014

Shyvana blushed and pulled her hood over her face to hide it. "I'll be  right back."She told maple.

Shyvana dismounted and followed Norcon after hearing him shout, readying a sickle in hand as she found the two stuggling in the brush.

valromar
August 26, 2014
"you bloody Argonians and Morrowind, I'm not gonna send you back. I couldn't care less for you being here."
by valromar
August 26, 2014
"you bloody Argonians and Morrowind, I'm not gonna send you back. I couldn't care less for you being here."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83  84  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.