Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  31  32  33  34 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Falin shook her head, "I'm not his girlfriend."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Falin shook her head, "I'm not his girlfriend."

deadeye20
October 1, 2015

'guys stop this talk now we need to go '

by deadeye20
October 1, 2015

'guys stop this talk now we need to go '

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

This post has been deleted.

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

Pierelle: " Well I know about someone who might know of a way to get out. But I'm not sure if I can really trust you guys. you will have to do something for me first."

by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

Pierelle: " Well I know about someone who might know of a way to get out. But I'm not sure if I can really trust you guys. you will have to do something for me first."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(wait I'm going out to play basketball be back in a bit ok )

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(wait I'm going out to play basketball be back in a bit ok )

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin shifted slightly and winced. "And what kind of favor is that?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin shifted slightly and winced. "And what kind of favor is that?"

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

Pierelle: " Do you remember that armor that the Raven was wearing? Well it's mine. And I want it back. However, I don't want you to kill the Raven. I want him to be humiliated by the fact that I got the armor back. "

Viranirn looks over and says: " Also we want the orc's head. "

Pierelle nods: " to kill him you will need a shiv. or several. Soldin has one and the raven has two, I believe. "

by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

Pierelle: " Do you remember that armor that the Raven was wearing? Well it's mine. And I want it back. However, I don't want you to kill the Raven. I want him to be humiliated by the fact that I got the armor back. "

Viranirn looks over and says: " Also we want the orc's head. "

Pierelle nods: " to kill him you will need a shiv. or several. Soldin has one and the raven has two, I believe. "

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

Pierelle: " just remember; Don't kill the Raven. He needs to stay alive."

by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

Pierelle: " just remember; Don't kill the Raven. He needs to stay alive."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(wait your not talking about Makor are you or is it a diffrent orc the one that was buds with the guy that stabbed me with a shiv a dozen times?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(wait your not talking about Makor are you or is it a diffrent orc the one that was buds with the guy that stabbed me with a shiv a dozen times?)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin sighed. "Quite the price you have there . . . Getting the armor may be more difficult though."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin sighed. "Quite the price you have there . . . Getting the armor may be more difficult though."

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

(Khadba Uzuk the big orc that was already in here.)

by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

(Khadba Uzuk the big orc that was already in here.)

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

Pierelle: " well maybe it's a good thing that your here elf. He has a weakness for women... That was one of the main reasons we faught. If you could somehow get him to remove his armor... It would be easier to knock him out after that"

by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

Pierelle: " well maybe it's a good thing that your here elf. He has a weakness for women... That was one of the main reasons we faught. If you could somehow get him to remove his armor... It would be easier to knock him out after that"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin let out a quiet chuckle. "My seduction skills aren't the greatest, but I guess I'll see what I can do." She pushed herself up to her feet. "Call me Falin, by the way."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin let out a quiet chuckle. "My seduction skills aren't the greatest, but I guess I'll see what I can do." She pushed herself up to her feet. "Call me Falin, by the way."

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

Pierelle: " Falin it is."

Viranirn: " I knew the raven very well.... I might know somethings about his personality that could help you"

by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

Pierelle: " Falin it is."

Viranirn: " I knew the raven very well.... I might know somethings about his personality that could help you"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

"Any help would be appreciated."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

"Any help would be appreciated."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.