Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  31  32  33  34 > >>  

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

Viranirn: " As you may have noticed, he has a deep hatred for all elves. And since you have already crossed him by allying yourself with us, you should apologise to him. He loves feeling like he has power over us elves. He wants to feel like he owns you. so the best way to approach him would be to apologise and say that you owe him a favor or something"

by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

Viranirn: " As you may have noticed, he has a deep hatred for all elves. And since you have already crossed him by allying yourself with us, you should apologise to him. He loves feeling like he has power over us elves. He wants to feel like he owns you. so the best way to approach him would be to apologise and say that you owe him a favor or something"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin nodded slightly. "Easy enough to say all I wanted was to get away from the fighting."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin nodded slightly. "Easy enough to say all I wanted was to get away from the fighting."

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

Viranirn smiled  "That would be perfect. Just acknowledge him as the leader or something... Also once he is knocked out or whatever you do to him take his shiv's. with them you might have a chance against that Kadba. And lastly there is soldin. He souldn't cause any trouble, but if he does don't hesitate to hurt him. He will stop all agression when he realises that he could get hurt."

by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

Viranirn smiled  "That would be perfect. Just acknowledge him as the leader or something... Also once he is knocked out or whatever you do to him take his shiv's. with them you might have a chance against that Kadba. And lastly there is soldin. He souldn't cause any trouble, but if he does don't hesitate to hurt him. He will stop all agression when he realises that he could get hurt."

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

Pierelle puts a shirt on over her blood covered torso. " we will watch your friend Hadar ( what race is he btw?) for you until you get back"

by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

Pierelle puts a shirt on over her blood covered torso. " we will watch your friend Hadar ( what race is he btw?) for you until you get back"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

(He still hasn't named the race. So idk.)

Falin sighed and nodded. "There was another Orsimer back there . . . maybe he could help take down Kadba." She shook her head. "I'll worry about that when the time comes I guess." She started down the tunnel. "This should be . . . interesting." She muttered.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

(He still hasn't named the race. So idk.)

Falin sighed and nodded. "There was another Orsimer back there . . . maybe he could help take down Kadba." She shook her head. "I'll worry about that when the time comes I guess." She started down the tunnel. "This should be . . . interesting." She muttered.

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

As she walks back up the tunnel she hears a scuffling noise. She looks around but doesn't see anything. After a few minutes the noise stops and suddenly a small, heavy creature lands on her shoulders and starts clawing at her. ( it's a skeever...duh. )

by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

As she walks back up the tunnel she hears a scuffling noise. She looks around but doesn't see anything. After a few minutes the noise stops and suddenly a small, heavy creature lands on her shoulders and starts clawing at her. ( it's a skeever...duh. )

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

Makor grabs the Skeever and throws it to the ground about 1 meter away. "Stupid Skeever." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

Makor grabs the Skeever and throws it to the ground about 1 meter away. "Stupid Skeever." 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin snarled. "Damned things."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin snarled. "Damned things."

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

( ok, there are two of you know.. well just remember that you need shivs to attack the orc. cause he is waaay badass)

by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

( ok, there are two of you know.. well just remember that you need shivs to attack the orc. cause he is waaay badass)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

(Do you mean me, I'm touched) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

(Do you mean me, I'm touched) 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

(Hahaha no, Kadba)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

(Hahaha no, Kadba)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Hahaha no, Kadba)

(oh) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Hahaha no, Kadba)

(oh) 

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

(yea, your killing khadba after Falin gets the Ravens armor and weapons)

by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

(yea, your killing khadba after Falin gets the Ravens armor and weapons)

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

Suddenly you hear more noises ... like tons of skeevers rushing at you. Within seconds the first ones come into view and start attacking you.

by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

Suddenly you hear more noises ... like tons of skeevers rushing at you. Within seconds the first ones come into view and start attacking you.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

"Shit!" Makor puts up his fists a large horde of Skeevers charge at them. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

"Shit!" Makor puts up his fists a large horde of Skeevers charge at them. 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.