Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  31  32  33  34 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

"Give me the pickaxe i'll do it myself" putting his hand out for the pickaxe

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

"Give me the pickaxe i'll do it myself" putting his hand out for the pickaxe

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Viranirn pulls the pickaxe with a red hot blade from the fire: " Falin and pierelle. hold him down! just stay calm Hadar"

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Viranirn pulls the pickaxe with a red hot blade from the fire: " Falin and pierelle. hold him down! just stay calm Hadar"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
As the red hot blade is placed on his wounds he continues to lay there not feeling a thing
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
As the red hot blade is placed on his wounds he continues to lay there not feeling a thing

grimlaarkin
October 1, 2015

Viranirn rips his pant leg open before placing the red-hot blade on his ripped up leg.

by grimlaarkin
October 1, 2015

Viranirn rips his pant leg open before placing the red-hot blade on his ripped up leg.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
"I don't think pinning me down will be necesary" said Hadar still not feeling anything as the red hot blade burned his wounds
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
"I don't think pinning me down will be necesary" said Hadar still not feeling anything as the red hot blade burned his wounds

grimlaarkin
October 1, 2015

Pierelle pulls off her blood soaked shirt and uses it to wrap up his burnt leg. : "that should keep you from dying in about twenty minutes... I can't say that you wont get an infection though.."

by grimlaarkin
October 1, 2015

Pierelle pulls off her blood soaked shirt and uses it to wrap up his burnt leg. : "that should keep you from dying in about twenty minutes... I can't say that you wont get an infection though.."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

(He can't feel physical pain) "I'm fine... Once we get out of here i can heal my wounds"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

(He can't feel physical pain) "I'm fine... Once we get out of here i can heal my wounds"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
"My thanks to you"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
"My thanks to you"

grimlaarkin
October 1, 2015

Pierelle: " and how do you plan on escaping, may I ask?"

by grimlaarkin
October 1, 2015

Pierelle: " and how do you plan on escaping, may I ask?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
"I don't know"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
"I don't know"

grimlaarkin
October 1, 2015

Pierelle: "your girlfriend there might have some ideas" pierelle starts to dig around in a small hole in the wall looking for a shirt.

by grimlaarkin
October 1, 2015

Pierelle: "your girlfriend there might have some ideas" pierelle starts to dig around in a small hole in the wall looking for a shirt.

deadeye20
October 1, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by deadeye20
October 1, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
grimlaarkin

"she's not my girlfriend" said Hadar trying to explain that to pierelle

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
grimlaarkin

"she's not my girlfriend" said Hadar trying to explain that to pierelle

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Makor continues pulling himself up (are they called pull-ups?) on the bar "You sure about that?" Makor once again stops "So, I heard you guys have a plan to escape, I want to know, unless." Makor points at one of the guards.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Makor continues pulling himself up (are they called pull-ups?) on the bar "You sure about that?" Makor once again stops "So, I heard you guys have a plan to escape, I want to know, unless." Makor points at one of the guards.

grimlaarkin
October 1, 2015

(ok guys, I have no problems with you jumping in now. But PLEASE read what has happened to know what is going on. It would be really helpful for the smoothness of this story. thank you!)

by grimlaarkin
October 1, 2015

(ok guys, I have no problems with you jumping in now. But PLEASE read what has happened to know what is going on. It would be really helpful for the smoothness of this story. thank you!)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.