Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**AB barrels out the door and proceeds down the dark hallway. His mind now reeling from the words spoken.**

"Dagnabit, I knew I should have stayed on the farm!", AB thought.

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**AB barrels out the door and proceeds down the dark hallway. His mind now reeling from the words spoken.**

"Dagnabit, I knew I should have stayed on the farm!", AB thought.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Spyro
October 3, 2015

"Eight, nine, ten, And you'll die." The voice said again, being heared throught the castle.

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

"Eight, nine, ten, And you'll die." The voice said again, being heared throught the castle.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Fang growled, though her ears still folded back.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Fang growled, though her ears still folded back.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**AB stops running. Now realizing he should have stayed in that room. Maybe even search for a weapon of some sort.**

"Hello, is there anyone alive still there?" AB shouts in a futile attempt.

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**AB stops running. Now realizing he should have stayed in that room. Maybe even search for a weapon of some sort.**

"Hello, is there anyone alive still there?" AB shouts in a futile attempt.

Spyro
October 3, 2015

"Where is Spyro?" The voice growled, sounding more normalish.

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

"Where is Spyro?" The voice growled, sounding more normalish.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**AB thinks for a moment until an image of a draconicorn wearing sunglasses came to mind.**

"Uhhhh, I don't know? I only seen Spyro on rare occaisions." AB responded to the air.

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**AB thinks for a moment until an image of a draconicorn wearing sunglasses came to mind.**

"Uhhhh, I don't know? I only seen Spyro on rare occaisions." AB responded to the air.

Spyro
October 3, 2015

"Is he hear?" The voice growled again.

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

"Is he hear?" The voice growled again.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

"I don't know!" wailed AB. "The last time I saw him was three days ago."

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

"I don't know!" wailed AB. "The last time I saw him was three days ago."

Spyro
October 3, 2015

"So the one with my prision, my grunz, isn't here." The voice said aloud.

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

"So the one with my prision, my grunz, isn't here." The voice said aloud.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**AB tries looking around the empty halway for any sign of movement only to be met with more dark mist.**

"Why is it so important that you find the general, and this grunz you are talking about?"

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**AB tries looking around the empty halway for any sign of movement only to be met with more dark mist.**

"Why is it so important that you find the general, and this grunz you are talking about?"

Spyro
October 3, 2015

"My grunz is my prison, and Spyro is my grunz deinmaar, my prison keeper, and without him here, I am free!" The voice exclamed.

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

"My grunz is my prison, and Spyro is my grunz deinmaar, my prison keeper, and without him here, I am free!" The voice exclamed.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**Turning pale at what he heard, he now regrets not getting to better know the elusive general.**

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**Turning pale at what he heard, he now regrets not getting to better know the elusive general.**

Spyro
October 3, 2015

"And who are you?" The voice asked, with the same pair of eyes apearing on the far end of the hall, casing the temperature to drop a few degrees

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

"And who are you?" The voice asked, with the same pair of eyes apearing on the far end of the hall, casing the temperature to drop a few degrees

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

"I....I am just a janitor..."

**Once again, the scared janitor now starts getting those goosebumps again from the cold eyes staring at him.**

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

"I....I am just a janitor..."

**Once again, the scared janitor now starts getting those goosebumps again from the cold eyes staring at him.**

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.