Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Spyro
October 3, 2015

The eyes move slightly forward, and a long, shadowy muzzle of a dragon apired.

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

The eyes move slightly forward, and a long, shadowy muzzle of a dragon apired.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**AB thinks about giving the emerging dragon a kick to the face only to remember that he is not a farmer. Furthermore, he realizes that the scales on the dragon's snout are probably harder than any apple tree.**

Arkansas Black does the only thing he can do. Back up and cower.**

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**AB thinks about giving the emerging dragon a kick to the face only to remember that he is not a farmer. Furthermore, he realizes that the scales on the dragon's snout are probably harder than any apple tree.**

Arkansas Black does the only thing he can do. Back up and cower.**

Spyro
October 3, 2015

the dragon chuckled. "You can't hurt shadows fool." The dragon cackled, aperently reading his mind.

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

the dragon chuckled. "You can't hurt shadows fool." The dragon cackled, aperently reading his mind.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**The mind reading snapped AB out of his stupor and starts running away like a madpony.**

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! DRAGON IN THE CASTLE!"

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**The mind reading snapped AB out of his stupor and starts running away like a madpony.**

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! DRAGON IN THE CASTLE!"

Spyro
October 3, 2015

The dragon began to grin as it dematerialized,

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

The dragon began to grin as it dematerialized,

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Fang's ears perked at the sound. "A dragon -what?" She could hear the sound of guards rushing towards the yelling.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Fang's ears perked at the sound. "A dragon -what?" She could hear the sound of guards rushing towards the yelling.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**Along the janitors mad gallop, he notices that he has not come across a single doorway.**

"Come on come on! I should have run across a dozen doors by now!"

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**Along the janitors mad gallop, he notices that he has not come across a single doorway.**

"Come on come on! I should have run across a dozen doors by now!"

Spyro
October 3, 2015

"You can't run forever." The dragon called out.

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

"You can't run forever." The dragon called out.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

Unfortunately, the dragon called AB's detioriating stamina out. The rapidly tiring stallion stops his futile run only to find how hard he was having to pant now.

"Darn **huff** magic. Why can't **wheeze** I find anypony."

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

Unfortunately, the dragon called AB's detioriating stamina out. The rapidly tiring stallion stops his futile run only to find how hard he was having to pant now.

"Darn **huff** magic. Why can't **wheeze** I find anypony."

Spyro
October 3, 2015

"Finaly stoped have you, let us talk." The dragon said showing it's sharp teeth.

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

"Finaly stoped have you, let us talk." The dragon said showing it's sharp teeth.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

(I don't like MLP, but I want to join, is that weird?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

(I don't like MLP, but I want to join, is that weird?) 

Grolahmul
October 3, 2015

"Please, leave that stallion alone," said GG, calmly, "I am prince Golden Glow, Element of Forgiveness*, and I know you're likely doing your job. I've heard of a shadow-loving Order before. And those who love dark hate the light."

**His horn starts glowing with a golden light, and he blasts a ball of light at the dragon.**

*He uses telepathy to AB* "Close your eyes, quickly!"

by Grolahmul
October 3, 2015

"Please, leave that stallion alone," said GG, calmly, "I am prince Golden Glow, Element of Forgiveness*, and I know you're likely doing your job. I've heard of a shadow-loving Order before. And those who love dark hate the light."

**His horn starts glowing with a golden light, and he blasts a ball of light at the dragon.**

*He uses telepathy to AB* "Close your eyes, quickly!"

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**Arkansas is startled by Golden Glow, who appeared instantly in the viewable vicinity.  Arkansas ducks and places his hooves over his eyes.**

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**Arkansas is startled by Golden Glow, who appeared instantly in the viewable vicinity.  Arkansas ducks and places his hooves over his eyes.**

Spyro
October 3, 2015

the dragon dematerialized, and reformed away from the ball of light. "You think you can banish me Hahvulon Sil, you are but a fool!" The dragon roared.

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

the dragon dematerialized, and reformed away from the ball of light. "You think you can banish me Hahvulon Sil, you are but a fool!" The dragon roared.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**Shakily, AB gets back up from his ducking position and glances around to see the dragon did indeed move.

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**Shakily, AB gets back up from his ducking position and glances around to see the dragon did indeed move.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.