Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Spyro
October 3, 2015

"And your order isn't here to save your pethetic hides!" The shadow dragon roared as it dematerialized, leaving the area.

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

"And your order isn't here to save your pethetic hides!" The shadow dragon roared as it dematerialized, leaving the area.

Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

(( I want an Assassin's Creed style pony, if that's okay with ya'll :D ))

A pony in white robes, armed to the teeth in hidden weaponry, is inside the castle, watching the whole scene unfold before him with his Carribean-blue eyes (Here's a link of what he looks like: http://zantyarz.deviantart.com/art/Ezio-Pony-s-Creed-303417730 ) before adjusting a weapon of his namesake, the hidden blade.

by Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

(( I want an Assassin's Creed style pony, if that's okay with ya'll :D ))

A pony in white robes, armed to the teeth in hidden weaponry, is inside the castle, watching the whole scene unfold before him with his Carribean-blue eyes (Here's a link of what he looks like: http://zantyarz.deviantart.com/art/Ezio-Pony-s-Creed-303417730 ) before adjusting a weapon of his namesake, the hidden blade.

Spyro
October 3, 2015

A Silver armored pony walkes up behind the possible assassin creed styled pony.

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

A Silver armored pony walkes up behind the possible assassin creed styled pony.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**AB leans against a wall and catches a breath.

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**AB leans against a wall and catches a breath.

Lokonikah
October 3, 2015
Spyro

A Silver armored pony walkes up behind the assassin creed styled pony.

(( Er.. might wanna retype that as 'A silver-armored pony walks up behind the possible assassin *Insert other stuff here* ))

His honed hearing and 'special' magic sense allows him to spin around, his hidden blades both revealing themselves as he perfectlly balances himself on his hind legs, speaking in a strange (Italian) accent.

"Who are you, and how did you know I was here?" He demands, as they are both ontop a chandelier.

by Lokonikah
October 3, 2015
Spyro

A Silver armored pony walkes up behind the assassin creed styled pony.

(( Er.. might wanna retype that as 'A silver-armored pony walks up behind the possible assassin *Insert other stuff here* ))

His honed hearing and 'special' magic sense allows him to spin around, his hidden blades both revealing themselves as he perfectlly balances himself on his hind legs, speaking in a strange (Italian) accent.

"Who are you, and how did you know I was here?" He demands, as they are both ontop a chandelier.

Spyro
October 3, 2015

"Have you seen a dragon about, made of shadows?" The pony asked.

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

"Have you seen a dragon about, made of shadows?" The pony asked.

Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

He narrows his eyes, lowering himself as his blades recede back into their compartments, only offering a nod in answer as he looks around. (THis would be a good time for you to discover me in my moment of distraction, Ahkr.)

by Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

He narrows his eyes, lowering himself as his blades recede back into their compartments, only offering a nod in answer as he looks around. (THis would be a good time for you to discover me in my moment of distraction, Ahkr.)

Spyro
October 3, 2015

"Alow me to introduce myself, the names general Spyro, And I'm here to recapture that dragon after that minotaur unknowingly unleashed." The pony said, ofering a hoof. "And you are?"

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

"Alow me to introduce myself, the names general Spyro, And I'm here to recapture that dragon after that minotaur unknowingly unleashed." The pony said, ofering a hoof. "And you are?"

Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

He glances down to the hoof, before extending his own and clasping the General's.

"Hidden Eagle." (Ezio's name means Eagle. Ezio=Eagle)

by Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

He glances down to the hoof, before extending his own and clasping the General's.

"Hidden Eagle." (Ezio's name means Eagle. Ezio=Eagle)

Spyro
October 3, 2015

"I can give you a job if you want it, all you have to do is help lead the dragon to the front gate, from their, I will use the Idle that the we got back to seal him away, anything else would only displace him, not defeat him." Spyro explained, "Do you accept?"

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

"I can give you a job if you want it, all you have to do is help lead the dragon to the front gate, from their, I will use the Idle that the we got back to seal him away, anything else would only displace him, not defeat him." Spyro explained, "Do you accept?"

Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

(( Before I answer, we should pause the RP. ))

by Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

(( Before I answer, we should pause the RP. ))

Mirkrilaar
October 4, 2015

I return to the same room after trying to find the shadow to no avail while all the excitment happened. "Alright, what did I miss?"

by Mirkrilaar
October 4, 2015

I return to the same room after trying to find the shadow to no avail while all the excitment happened. "Alright, what did I miss?"

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

He then nods to the stalion, before leaping down, readying himself for an explanation as to why he is there. (Imagine the classic Leap of Faith front flip, but landing on his hooves instead of his back).

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

He then nods to the stalion, before leaping down, readying himself for an explanation as to why he is there. (Imagine the classic Leap of Faith front flip, but landing on his hooves instead of his back).

Spyro
October 4, 2015

Spyro melts into the shadows.

by Spyro
October 4, 2015

Spyro melts into the shadows.

Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

**After having a moment to catch his breath, AB noticed a shadow being cast on the floor. He looks up to see a pony clad in white land perfectly in the hallway.

*  'O_O

"Ummmmm, how- howdy?"

by Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

**After having a moment to catch his breath, AB noticed a shadow being cast on the floor. He looks up to see a pony clad in white land perfectly in the hallway.

*  'O_O

"Ummmmm, how- howdy?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.