Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  39  40  41  42 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"So who ever is with me, we will head out in the morning after a good night's rest..."

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"So who ever is with me, we will head out in the morning after a good night's rest..."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"meanwhile we should discuss where we will head out for in the morning

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"meanwhile we should discuss where we will head out for in the morning

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

"Well you seem to have a better feel for where things are here."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

"Well you seem to have a better feel for where things are here."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"yes but not a map of where everything is, we should get one though"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"yes but not a map of where everything is, we should get one though"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"well I'm going to rent a room and go to bed I'm getting tired" Said Hadar yawning

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"well I'm going to rent a room and go to bed I'm getting tired" Said Hadar yawning

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin shook her head, standing. "I'll see if I can find a map or something then."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin shook her head, standing. "I'll see if I can find a map or something then."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Ok, G'night" Hadar paid the argonian bartender 15 gold for a room, he went up the stairs and fell asleep on the bed in his armor

(Imma wait for everyone else to say what there gonna do first)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Ok, G'night" Hadar paid the argonian bartender 15 gold for a room, he went up the stairs and fell asleep on the bed in his armor

(Imma wait for everyone else to say what there gonna do first)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(correction: 10 gold, and innkeeper on bartender)

"I'm heading to bed too, let me know if you need anything." Makor walks to the bartender "Room please." Makor hands the ten gold and takes off his armor.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(correction: 10 gold, and innkeeper on bartender)

"I'm heading to bed too, let me know if you need anything." Makor walks to the bartender "Room please." Makor hands the ten gold and takes off his armor.

Vultuzmaar
October 4, 2015

"Same here." *rents a room and falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow*

by Vultuzmaar
October 4, 2015

"Same here." *rents a room and falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow*

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

Hadar was fast asleep in his bed 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

Hadar was fast asleep in his bed 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

THE NEXT DAY IN THE MORNING 

(by the way on Himdah do Deyra the sky is always cloudy and grey except the times it storms then it's black and has lightning)

Hadar awoke as if he didn't get any sleep at all and was awake all night "Should---Get---go--ing." He said getting off the bed he yelled out not to loud "Makor. Gold. Maramis. Falin. Get up we need to head out" Hadar stumbled a bit down the stairs because of how tired he was and the horrible sleep he had.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

THE NEXT DAY IN THE MORNING 

(by the way on Himdah do Deyra the sky is always cloudy and grey except the times it storms then it's black and has lightning)

Hadar awoke as if he didn't get any sleep at all and was awake all night "Should---Get---go--ing." He said getting off the bed he yelled out not to loud "Makor. Gold. Maramis. Falin. Get up we need to head out" Hadar stumbled a bit down the stairs because of how tired he was and the horrible sleep he had.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

"Finally up?" Falin said from her perch.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

"Finally up?" Falin said from her perch.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

Makor still in bed groans. "Do we really have to go? There's a drum inside my head." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

Makor still in bed groans. "Do we really have to go? There's a drum inside my head." 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"How long were you awake?" Said Hadar REALLY tired

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"I want to sleep almost instantly."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"I want to sleep almost instantly."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.