Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Well, hello," said GG, "I'm Golden Glow, the Prince of Metals, and Element of Forgiveness. You are?"

(If you were wondering about my Element thing, basically, I set the bar high for my OC: He's good friends with the Mane 6, and when they discovered my knack for forgiving ponies, the tree of Harmony grew another branch, and anoher Element. It shaped itsself to my Cutie Mark, and flew to me in the form of a crown.)

by Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Well, hello," said GG, "I'm Golden Glow, the Prince of Metals, and Element of Forgiveness. You are?"

(If you were wondering about my Element thing, basically, I set the bar high for my OC: He's good friends with the Mane 6, and when they discovered my knack for forgiving ponies, the tree of Harmony grew another branch, and anoher Element. It shaped itsself to my Cutie Mark, and flew to me in the form of a crown.)

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

He nods to the janitor with a foreign expression, readjusting his hood so it will hide his facial features with shadow.

"Ciao, janitor, guards."

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

He nods to the janitor with a foreign expression, readjusting his hood so it will hide his facial features with shadow.

"Ciao, janitor, guards."

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

"And saluti to you, as well, Golden Glow. I am Hidden Eagle." He gives a small bow to the gathered group, before speaking once more.

"Now, is there some way for us to lower this, shadow, to where it first emerged?"

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

"And saluti to you, as well, Golden Glow. I am Hidden Eagle." He gives a small bow to the gathered group, before speaking once more.

"Now, is there some way for us to lower this, shadow, to where it first emerged?"

Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

**After a moments hesitation, AB shook his head as he remembered that it was impolite to stare at others.

"What else could possibly happen tonight." He thought to himself before turning his attention to Golden Glow.

"Your highness, with all due respect, where did you come from when I was trapped by that dragon?"

by Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

**After a moments hesitation, AB shook his head as he remembered that it was impolite to stare at others.

"What else could possibly happen tonight." He thought to himself before turning his attention to Golden Glow.

"Your highness, with all due respect, where did you come from when I was trapped by that dragon?"

Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"I thought light would destroy it," said GG, "hence the ball of light there. But it didn't work. And to answer your question, I heard the glass shatter from my home near the castle. I came to investigate. I got here so quickly because I teleported. Also, please, friend, just call me Golden Glow, or Gold, if you like."

(I was about to post that I came here for a meeting with Luna, but then I thought "I don't have any ideas for that," so i changed it to what you see above.)

by Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"I thought light would destroy it," said GG, "hence the ball of light there. But it didn't work. And to answer your question, I heard the glass shatter from my home near the castle. I came to investigate. I got here so quickly because I teleported. Also, please, friend, just call me Golden Glow, or Gold, if you like."

(I was about to post that I came here for a meeting with Luna, but then I thought "I don't have any ideas for that," so i changed it to what you see above.)

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

"Nevermind that, how do we destroy it?" He asks, approaching the others, the sound of shifting weapons and gear a rather subtle noise as he trots forward. Clearly, he was not a stallion to be triffled with.

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

"Nevermind that, how do we destroy it?" He asks, approaching the others, the sound of shifting weapons and gear a rather subtle noise as he trots forward. Clearly, he was not a stallion to be triffled with.

Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

(Didn't Spyro tell you how, in page 13?)

by Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

(Didn't Spyro tell you how, in page 13?)

Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

"I have'nt the faintest idea. All I know is that dragon is- was held by some type of prison. I believe it called the prison a gruns or something. Also, General Spyro is somehow the keeper of his cell or some sort."

(Spelling is deliberate. XD)

by Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

"I have'nt the faintest idea. All I know is that dragon is- was held by some type of prison. I believe it called the prison a gruns or something. Also, General Spyro is somehow the keeper of his cell or some sort."

(Spelling is deliberate. XD)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Fang shifted, tense. She could tell the other guards were uneasy as well. The deathly silence that had fallen over the palace was unnerving.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Fang shifted, tense. She could tell the other guards were uneasy as well. The deathly silence that had fallen over the palace was unnerving.

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

"Then let us go to the gruns, yes?" (Sorry, forgot I was told how :P) He then nods to Gold, him assuming GG was the one in charge.

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

"Then let us go to the gruns, yes?" (Sorry, forgot I was told how :P) He then nods to Gold, him assuming GG was the one in charge.

Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

**Steadying himself, AB is ready to move again.

"Hey, I think I left something that might help me back at the broom closet. I keep an old family heirloom there in case I need to have a weapon to defend myself with."

(No, it is nothing op, just something to give the janitor a slight better footing than being unprepared at all.)

by Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

**Steadying himself, AB is ready to move again.

"Hey, I think I left something that might help me back at the broom closet. I keep an old family heirloom there in case I need to have a weapon to defend myself with."

(No, it is nothing op, just something to give the janitor a slight better footing than being unprepared at all.)

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

"Then you'd best get it, janitor. I fear we will need all the help we can get..." His tone is a grave one as he looks around at the others, studying them for a moment before his eyes land on the Lunar Guardsmare, his hidden gaze studying her wings with curiosity. (Is Fang here? I assume she is.)

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

"Then you'd best get it, janitor. I fear we will need all the help we can get..." His tone is a grave one as he looks around at the others, studying them for a moment before his eyes land on the Lunar Guardsmare, his hidden gaze studying her wings with curiosity. (Is Fang here? I assume she is.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

(She's by the Princesses' chambers. She rushed there thinking whatever was attacking was headed for it.)

Fang glanced back at the guards. "I'm going to go assess the situation." Unfurling her wings, she headed towards the last location sound came from.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

(She's by the Princesses' chambers. She rushed there thinking whatever was attacking was headed for it.)

Fang glanced back at the guards. "I'm going to go assess the situation." Unfurling her wings, she headed towards the last location sound came from.

Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Let's go," said GG, "Janitor, when you get your heirloom, can you take us to the gruns? I don't know where it is. Also, what is your name, janitor? I don't want to call you 'Janitor" the whole way."

(I'll change it if you've already introduced yourself to me. But if you have, please tell me which page it was on.)

by Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Let's go," said GG, "Janitor, when you get your heirloom, can you take us to the gruns? I don't know where it is. Also, what is your name, janitor? I don't want to call you 'Janitor" the whole way."

(I'll change it if you've already introduced yourself to me. But if you have, please tell me which page it was on.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Spotting the gathered group, Fang landed by them. Her red eyes gave off a slight glow in the dim light.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Spotting the gathered group, Fang landed by them. Her red eyes gave off a slight glow in the dim light.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.