by DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

"I would shout, but my thoat is killing me"

*Dinok reaches for one last physical weapon, a dwarven dagger*

"And soon I'll be killing you"

*Dinok attacks with surprising skill, aiming for the head*

Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014

*You decapitate the draugr. His body falls to the ground. A key falls out of his armor piece.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014

*You decapitate the draugr. His body falls to the ground. A key falls out of his armor piece.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

*Dinok falls to the ground and laughs*

"I am getting old"

*He grabs the key and removes his mask, revealing an old face, but not a dead one*

"Mirk, you didn't lead me to the wrong place did you?"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

"I am getting old"

*He grabs the key and removes his mask, revealing an old face, but not a dead one*

Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"I am getting old"

*I sound irritated*

"Why on Akatosh's Nirn would I lead you astray with my bones? This is my body! I am pretty sure I can tell if it is somewhere or not!"

by Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"I am getting old"

*I sound irritated*

"Why on Akatosh's Nirn would I lead you astray with my bones? This is my body! I am pretty sure I can tell if it is somewhere or not!"

DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

"Sorry, it's just something doesn't feel right." 

*Dinok gets up*

"I've been around for a hundred years and have never been here, but I feel as if I have"

*He puts the key in the lock and enters*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

"Sorry, it's just something doesn't feel right." 

*Dinok gets up*

"I've been around for a hundred years and have never been here, but I feel as if I have"

*He puts the key in the lock and enters*

Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014

*You enter a Nordic-like Dragon Cult crypt. Youre in a large chamber with a sacrificial table in the center. A skeleton with a dragon priest dagger inside of it lies on top. There is a locked room with a pull chain off to the right.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014

*You enter a Nordic-like Dragon Cult crypt. Youre in a large chamber with a sacrificial table in the center. A skeleton with a dragon priest dagger inside of it lies on top. There is a locked room with a pull chain off to the right.*

Loniizrath
October 18, 2014

Perlos ventures deep into the crypt, a small glass dagger in each hand. He hadn't encountered a foe yet, but he still remained vigilant. He had known Araman well enough to know that he wouldn't make getting these bones easy. He entertained the thought of asking Mirkrilaar if there were enemies ahead, but that would make noise, which could draw attention. After a while, Perlos walked into a large open room.

by Loniizrath
October 18, 2014

Perlos ventures deep into the crypt, a small glass dagger in each hand. He hadn't encountered a foe yet, but he still remained vigilant. He had known Araman well enough to know that he wouldn't make getting these bones easy. He entertained the thought of asking Mirkrilaar if there were enemies ahead, but that would make noise, which could draw attention. After a while, Perlos walked into a large open room.

DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

*Dinok analyses the dagger*

"This has a dragon soul in it, I got the memories from the soul."

*He pulls the chain*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

*He pulls the chain*

Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014
Toxikyle

*You get a bad feeling about the room. There are 10 draugr tombs arranged in a circle in the center. The ceiling looks weak and cracked. There is a bone on a pedestal dead center in the room.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014
Toxikyle

*You get a bad feeling about the room. There are 10 draugr tombs arranged in a circle in the center. The ceiling looks weak and cracked. There is a bone on a pedestal dead center in the room.*

Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He pulls the chain*

*The gate opens. The path turns left.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He pulls the chain*

*The gate opens. The path turns left.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

*Dinok follows the path*

"Any potions?  No? Typical, restoration, the one school I ignored"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

*Dinok follows the path*

"Any potions?  No? Typical, restoration, the one school I ignored"

Loniizrath
October 18, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Well, this doesn't look at all like suicide," Perlos muttered sarcastically. Erring on the side of caution, he picked up a chunk of rock, and lobbed it at a draugr toumb. It made a dull thud that reverberated through the large room.

by Loniizrath
October 18, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Well, this doesn't look at all like suicide," Perlos muttered sarcastically. Erring on the side of caution, he picked up a chunk of rock, and lobbed it at a draugr toumb. It made a dull thud that reverberated through the large room.

DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

(Not in RP, I can't speak for you but it sound like a trap. How did Araman manage it?)

by DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

(Not in RP, I can't speak for you but it sound like a trap. How did Araman manage it?)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.