Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  73  74  75  76 > >>  

NyanCat
October 17, 2014

(Out of interest, where did you read that, DovahKiinZaan? I've looked over UESP.netand elderscrolls.wikia.com and can't find it. Although not written down, it would make sense for the dragon priests to be able to communicate with the dragons)

by NyanCat
October 17, 2014

(Out of interest, where did you read that, DovahKiinZaan? I've looked over UESP.netand elderscrolls.wikia.com and can't find it. Although not written down, it would make sense for the dragon priests to be able to communicate with the dragons)

Mirkrilaar
October 17, 2014

(Now that we have that settled...)

by Mirkrilaar
October 17, 2014

(Now that we have that settled...)

DovahKiinZaan
October 17, 2014

*The door firmly holds*

"I am way too cocky, I need to find a key"

(Not in role play. Yes I'm stalling)

by DovahKiinZaan
October 17, 2014

*The door firmly holds*

Mirkrilaar
October 17, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*The door firmly holds*

(I'm assuming that Toxikyle will take control for now on, when he gets on this. It is his thread.)

by Mirkrilaar
October 17, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*The door firmly holds*

(I'm assuming that Toxikyle will take control for now on, when he gets on this. It is his thread.)

Loniizrath
October 17, 2014
Mirkrilaar
DovahKiinZaan

*The door firmly holds*

(I thought you were doing that. I have a character, and you are already the thing watching us.)

by Loniizrath
October 17, 2014
Mirkrilaar
DovahKiinZaan

*The door firmly holds*

(I thought you were doing that. I have a character, and you are already the thing watching us.)

Mirkrilaar
October 17, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
DovahKiinZaan

*The door firmly holds*

Okay! I can do this then.

by Mirkrilaar
October 17, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
DovahKiinZaan

*The door firmly holds*

Okay! I can do this then.

Mirkrilaar
October 17, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar

\Not RP: Mind if I join your RP?\

Go ahead!

by Mirkrilaar
October 17, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar

\Not RP: Mind if I join your RP?\

Go ahead!

Mirkrilaar
October 17, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*The door firmly holds*

*After you found out that you need a key, suddenly, three tombs open and regular draugr come out of each one.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 17, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*The door firmly holds*

*After you found out that you need a key, suddenly, three tombs open and regular draugr come out of each one.*

Mirkrilaar
October 17, 2014
Mul klo riik

(I just opened up the hobbit and picked the first name I saw)

Meanwhile, Elrond picks his supplies; (dried foods, coin, his grandfather's diary, some soul gems, and several unidentified artifacts of dwemer origin including a centurian core.) And dons the cloak over his green peasent clothes. He puts on a pair of fur boots and gloves, and sheaths his dwarven dagger. The dagger was given to him long ago.

"Remember me when you look at this. It is a dwarven dagger, made long ago by an ancient people. Then much after they had died, I came to posses it. And now I pass it on to you, perhaps it's enchantments will bring you good luck?"

As he remembered a tear began to roll down his eyes, the dagger shimmering. He remembered his grandfather, the days he spent trying to explain to him why one word was not the other, why grears did hat they did. Right before he left out the door, he decided to get one last object. It was a staff, his personal favorite as a child. It was made of pine wood, and had a three golden rings at the end, topped with an ornate blue crystal. He learned to cast a few spells with it but never mastered the tool. He would have to practice using it again. Perhaps the old man had written something useful on staffs in his tome?

*My words echo in your head.*

"Try to find a priest. There is one speaking to me as we speak. A preist has bonds with the dov. I can communiate to them whenever. Find this preist, and your journey will begin with him."

by Mirkrilaar
October 17, 2014
Mul klo riik

(I just opened up the hobbit and picked the first name I saw)

Meanwhile, Elrond picks his supplies; (dried foods, coin, his grandfather's diary, some soul gems, and several unidentified artifacts of dwemer origin including a centurian core.) And dons the cloak over his green peasent clothes. He puts on a pair of fur boots and gloves, and sheaths his dwarven dagger. The dagger was given to him long ago.

"Remember me when you look at this. It is a dwarven dagger, made long ago by an ancient people. Then much after they had died, I came to posses it. And now I pass it on to you, perhaps it's enchantments will bring you good luck?"

As he remembered a tear began to roll down his eyes, the dagger shimmering. He remembered his grandfather, the days he spent trying to explain to him why one word was not the other, why grears did hat they did. Right before he left out the door, he decided to get one last object. It was a staff, his personal favorite as a child. It was made of pine wood, and had a three golden rings at the end, topped with an ornate blue crystal. He learned to cast a few spells with it but never mastered the tool. He would have to practice using it again. Perhaps the old man had written something useful on staffs in his tome?

*My words echo in your head.*

"Try to find a priest. There is one speaking to me as we speak. A preist has bonds with the dov. I can communiate to them whenever. Find this preist, and your journey will begin with him."

Mul klo riik
October 17, 2014

"Where is he Mirkrilaar? How do I find him?"

*The dwemer core begins to hum in his pocket. I pull it out.*

"What's this?"

*He begins to wave it around. The core seems to spin faster when facing the southwest.*

"I hope this is you talking Mirkrilaar, 'cause guess who's following a spiney gold thing?"

*He mounts his horse and takes to the direction set forth by destiny.  For three days he continues and goes past the border of Skyrim. When far from other people, he quietly sings to himself the tune sang by the last wearer of the cloak.*

"Praan nu.

Sod drehlaan.

Sul meyz,

zii nu praan.

Vulon het, nu vulon het.

Tiid wah praan, nu vulon het."

by Mul klo riik
October 17, 2014

"Where is he Mirkrilaar? How do I find him?"

*The dwemer core begins to hum in his pocket. I pull it out.*

"What's this?"

*He begins to wave it around. The core seems to spin faster when facing the southwest.*

"I hope this is you talking Mirkrilaar, 'cause guess who's following a spiney gold thing?"

*He mounts his horse and takes to the direction set forth by destiny.  For three days he continues and goes past the border of Skyrim. When far from other people, he quietly sings to himself the tune sang by the last wearer of the cloak.*

"Praan nu.

Sod drehlaan.

Sul meyz,

zii nu praan.

Vulon het, nu vulon het.

Tiid wah praan, nu vulon het."

DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

*Dinok looks at the draugr*

"Come on at least send something decent"

*He uses the wabbajack on one of them*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*The draugr turns invisible*

by Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*The draugr turns invisible*

Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014
Toxikyle

Perlos arrives at the crypt. It's nearing nighttime now.

"All right Mirkrilaar, we're close to the bone. Can you tell me anything about this place?"

"I wish you the best of luck in you're travels inside of this crypt."

by Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014
Toxikyle

Perlos arrives at the crypt. It's nearing nighttime now.

"All right Mirkrilaar, we're close to the bone. Can you tell me anything about this place?"

"I wish you the best of luck in you're travels inside of this crypt."

Mindahdeinmaar
October 18, 2014

There he sits in his camp, a youthful argonian. His name is Delves-in-books. Delves-in-books is a lean male argonian with a height of 1.8 meters (about 6 feet). Delves-in-books is more of an intellectual than a warrior, but he can still fend for himself. Delves-in-books has, as his name suggests, reads constantly; he values intellect over physical dominance. Delves-in-books displayed his intelligence in many ways. An example is that he knows several languages fluently. One of these languages, one of his favorites, is Dovahzul (the language of the dragons). Delves-in-books has been fascinated with dragons ever since he first learned of them. He has read nearly every book written about dragons. However, Delves-in-books has different opinions about dragons. He does not think that dragons are all evil. He feels that years of oppression caused the dragons to turn hostile towards the inhabitants of Tamriel. Delves-in-books would give anything to talk with a real, living dragon. However, he does not know of any living dragons. So, he spends his time exploring remants of dragons. He has never found any bones, but he has discovered some old texts about dragons, hoping that he will be led to some dragon bones.

He had almost entirely stopped dreaming of meeting a living dragon until one fateful day three years before. His now deceased grandfather give him a wonderful, hopeful story. His grandfather spoke of a time when he traveled to Skyrim. He said that he was in a bar at Whiterun when a member of the Blades entered. His grandfather had never spoken to a member of the Blades before, so he started talking to the Blades member about many things. Many hours later, the Blades member is entirely drunk, while Delves-in-books' grandfather is still fairly sober. The Blades member was still spouting stories when he said something that Delved-in-books' grandfather never forgot. 

The Blades member spoke of a dragon that he killed. He told Delves-in-books' grandfather that he spread the bones across Tamriel, dividing them equally between the provinces, excluding the skull. The Blades member also said that the bones must stay apart, otherwise the dragon will become alive once more.

Delves-in-books was fascinated by this story because it gave him hope that he might still meet a live dragon. Ever since he was told that story, Delves-in-books has been searching for the bones, starting in his home province, Black Marsh. The only lead that he has is that a map, leading to a bone, is in an ancient ruin near to Helstrom. Delves-in-books, with a hope that one bone might lead him to the others, has dedicated all of his time to inding this map, then the bone, then the entire dragon.

For now, Delves-in-books is camped in the Black Marsh wilds, about a days journey from Helstrom. There are only three others in his company, a mage, a mercenary, and a former thief. All three of the others are argonians, who Delves-in-books met in Black Marsh. 

The mercenary is a strong, tall argonian. Delves-in-books hired this mercenary when he visited the town that Delves-in-books was in, at that time. He is skilled in two-handed weapons.

The mage has been a friend of Delves-in-books since childhood. She specializes in the arts of Restoration, alteration, and destruction.

The last argonian is a former member of the Thieves Guild. This argonian was expelled from the Thieves Guild when she refused to steal the only thing of value that a poor family had. This argonain has since changed his heart and no longer steals, but her skills do still come in handy. This argonian was abandoned, stripped of everything that she owned. Delves-in-books encountered her in a Black Marsh city, begging. He invited her along, and she agreed without hesitation.

All three of these other argonians know about Delves-in-books plans. The mercenary doesn't care what is done with the bones. The mage feels the same way about dragons, so she agrees with Delves-in-books intentions. The former thief will do whatever Delves-in-books asks her to do, out of gratitude for his generosity.

(NOT RP: If this is to much, just let me know. I promise that not all of my entrys will be this long. Oh, by the way, this is my first RP ever, so please correct me if I am doing something wrong. Thanks!)

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 18, 2014

There he sits in his camp, a youthful argonian. His name is Delves-in-books. Delves-in-books is a lean male argonian with a height of 1.8 meters (about 6 feet). Delves-in-books is more of an intellectual than a warrior, but he can still fend for himself. Delves-in-books has, as his name suggests, reads constantly; he values intellect over physical dominance. Delves-in-books displayed his intelligence in many ways. An example is that he knows several languages fluently. One of these languages, one of his favorites, is Dovahzul (the language of the dragons). Delves-in-books has been fascinated with dragons ever since he first learned of them. He has read nearly every book written about dragons. However, Delves-in-books has different opinions about dragons. He does not think that dragons are all evil. He feels that years of oppression caused the dragons to turn hostile towards the inhabitants of Tamriel. Delves-in-books would give anything to talk with a real, living dragon. However, he does not know of any living dragons. So, he spends his time exploring remants of dragons. He has never found any bones, but he has discovered some old texts about dragons, hoping that he will be led to some dragon bones.

He had almost entirely stopped dreaming of meeting a living dragon until one fateful day three years before. His now deceased grandfather give him a wonderful, hopeful story. His grandfather spoke of a time when he traveled to Skyrim. He said that he was in a bar at Whiterun when a member of the Blades entered. His grandfather had never spoken to a member of the Blades before, so he started talking to the Blades member about many things. Many hours later, the Blades member is entirely drunk, while Delves-in-books' grandfather is still fairly sober. The Blades member was still spouting stories when he said something that Delved-in-books' grandfather never forgot. 

The Blades member spoke of a dragon that he killed. He told Delves-in-books' grandfather that he spread the bones across Tamriel, dividing them equally between the provinces, excluding the skull. The Blades member also said that the bones must stay apart, otherwise the dragon will become alive once more.

Delves-in-books was fascinated by this story because it gave him hope that he might still meet a live dragon. Ever since he was told that story, Delves-in-books has been searching for the bones, starting in his home province, Black Marsh. The only lead that he has is that a map, leading to a bone, is in an ancient ruin near to Helstrom. Delves-in-books, with a hope that one bone might lead him to the others, has dedicated all of his time to inding this map, then the bone, then the entire dragon.

For now, Delves-in-books is camped in the Black Marsh wilds, about a days journey from Helstrom. There are only three others in his company, a mage, a mercenary, and a former thief. All three of the others are argonians, who Delves-in-books met in Black Marsh. 

The mercenary is a strong, tall argonian. Delves-in-books hired this mercenary when he visited the town that Delves-in-books was in, at that time. He is skilled in two-handed weapons.

The mage has been a friend of Delves-in-books since childhood. She specializes in the arts of Restoration, alteration, and destruction.

The last argonian is a former member of the Thieves Guild. This argonian was expelled from the Thieves Guild when she refused to steal the only thing of value that a poor family had. This argonain has since changed his heart and no longer steals, but her skills do still come in handy. This argonian was abandoned, stripped of everything that she owned. Delves-in-books encountered her in a Black Marsh city, begging. He invited her along, and she agreed without hesitation.

All three of these other argonians know about Delves-in-books plans. The mercenary doesn't care what is done with the bones. The mage feels the same way about dragons, so she agrees with Delves-in-books intentions. The former thief will do whatever Delves-in-books asks her to do, out of gratitude for his generosity.

(NOT RP: If this is to much, just let me know. I promise that not all of my entrys will be this long. Oh, by the way, this is my first RP ever, so please correct me if I am doing something wrong. Thanks!)

DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

"Invisible dragur? Talos must hate me!"

*Dinok tries burning a dragur, a bit deterred*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

"Invisible dragur? Talos must hate me!"

*Dinok tries burning a dragur, a bit deterred*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.