by Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014

*You hit the draugr and it gets blown against the wall.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Dinok only sees crumbling bricks, he sends a fireball in that direction*

"Tell me that hit, this is like the time I tried taking on that corrupted shade in the dark"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Dinok only sees crumbling bricks, he sends a fireball in that direction*

"Tell me that hit, this is like the time I tried taking on that corrupted shade in the dark"

Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014

*You hit the draugr. It gets set on fire. Another draugr swings his Ancient sword at you. He hits.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014

*You hit the draugr. It gets set on fire. Another draugr swings his Ancient sword at you. He hits.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

*Dinok reels back*

"Agh, you trying to kill me?"

*Dinok snaps the wabbajack and wields it as two sticks*

"Sorry, sheogorath"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

*Dinok reels back*

"Agh, you trying to kill me?"

*Dinok snaps the wabbajack and wields it as two sticks*

"Sorry, sheogorath"

Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014

*The draugr that attacked you starts bashing his shield with his sword, while the draugr set on fire dies.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014

*The draugr that attacked you starts bashing his shield with his sword, while the draugr set on fire dies.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

*Dinok throws the stick, aiming for the draugr's heart, before he can see what happens the draugr kicks Dinok*

"Can you stop kicking me!?"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

*Dinok throws the stick, aiming for the draugr's heart, before he can see what happens the draugr kicks Dinok*

"Can you stop kicking me!?"

Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014

*The draugr explodes, while also hurting you. The remaining draugr taunts you*

"Faas! Paaz! Dinok!"

by Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014

*The draugr explodes, while also hurting you. The remaining draugr taunts you*

"Faas! Paaz! Dinok!"

DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

*Dinok falls onto one knee*

"I still have the voice to take you, the aim. I'll just have to find out, maybe you won't."

*Dinok grips the stick tight*

"

FUS DO D4
"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

*Dinok falls onto one knee*

"I still have the voice to take you, the aim. I'll just have to find out, maybe you won't."

*Dinok grips the stick tight*

"

FUS DO D4
"

Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014

*The last draugr is blasted back and slams into a tree. He lies flat on the ground, then tries to get back up.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014

*The last draugr is blasted back and slams into a tree. He lies flat on the ground, then tries to get back up.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

*Dinok charges with the stick and tries to jump and stab*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

*Dinok charges with the stick and tries to jump and stab*

Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014

*You miss. He gets back up.*

(I'm flipping a coin btw. Heads=good, Tails = bad. Both count for either side. Ergo, a draugr could miss as well.)

by Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014

*You miss. He gets back up.*

(I'm flipping a coin btw. Heads=good, Tails = bad. Both count for either side. Ergo, a draugr could miss as well.)

Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar

There he sits in his camp, a youthful argonian. His name is Delves-in-books. Delves-in-books is a lean male argonian with a height of 1.8 meters (about 6 feet). Delves-in-books is more of an intellectual than a warrior, but he can still fend for himself. Delves-in-books has, as his name suggests, reads constantly; he values intellect over physical dominance. Delves-in-books displayed his intelligence in many ways. An example is that he knows several languages fluently. One of these languages, one of his favorites, is Dovahzul (the language of the dragons). Delves-in-books has been fascinated with dragons ever since he first learned of them. He has read nearly every book written about dragons. However, Delves-in-books has different opinions about dragons. He does not think that dragons are all evil. He feels that years of oppression caused the dragons to turn hostile towards the inhabitants of Tamriel. Delves-in-books would give anything to talk with a real, living dragon. However, he does not know of any living dragons. So, he spends his time exploring remants of dragons. He has never found any bones, but he has discovered some old texts about dragons, hoping that he will be led to some dragon bones.

He had almost entirely stopped dreaming of meeting a living dragon until one fateful day three years before. His now deceased grandfather give him a wonderful, hopeful story. His grandfather spoke of a time when he traveled to Skyrim. He said that he was in a bar at Whiterun when a member of the Blades entered. His grandfather had never spoken to a member of the Blades before, so he started talking to the Blades member about many things. Many hours later, the Blades member is entirely drunk, while Delves-in-books' grandfather is still fairly sober. The Blades member was still spouting stories when he said something that Delved-in-books' grandfather never forgot. 

The Blades member spoke of a dragon that he killed. He told Delves-in-books' grandfather that he spread the bones across Tamriel, dividing them equally between the provinces, excluding the skull. The Blades member also said that the bones must stay apart, otherwise the dragon will become alive once more.

Delves-in-books was fascinated by this story because it gave him hope that he might still meet a live dragon. Ever since he was told that story, Delves-in-books has been searching for the bones, starting in his home province, Black Marsh. The only lead that he has is that a map, leading to a bone, is in an ancient ruin near to Helstrom. Delves-in-books, with a hope that one bone might lead him to the others, has dedicated all of his time to inding this map, then the bone, then the entire dragon.

For now, Delves-in-books is camped in the Black Marsh wilds, about a days journey from Helstrom. There are only three others in his company, a mage, a mercenary, and a former thief. All three of the others are argonians, who Delves-in-books met in Black Marsh. 

The mercenary is a strong, tall argonian. Delves-in-books hired this mercenary when he visited the town that Delves-in-books was in, at that time. He is skilled in two-handed weapons.

The mage has been a friend of Delves-in-books since childhood. She specializes in the arts of Restoration, alteration, and destruction.

The last argonian is a former member of the Thieves Guild. This argonian was expelled from the Thieves Guild when she refused to steal the only thing of value that a poor family had. This argonain has since changed his heart and no longer steals, but her skills do still come in handy. This argonian was abandoned, stripped of everything that she owned. Delves-in-books encountered her in a Black Marsh city, begging. He invited her along, and she agreed without hesitation.

All three of these other argonians know about Delves-in-books plans. The mercenary doesn't care what is done with the bones. The mage feels the same way about dragons, so she agrees with Delves-in-books intentions. The former thief will do whatever Delves-in-books asks her to do, out of gratitude for his generosity.

(NOT RP: If this is to much, just let me know. I promise that not all of my entrys will be this long. Oh, by the way, this is my first RP ever, so please correct me if I am doing something wrong. Thanks!)

I like it! Good back story!

by Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar

There he sits in his camp, a youthful argonian. His name is Delves-in-books. Delves-in-books is a lean male argonian with a height of 1.8 meters (about 6 feet). Delves-in-books is more of an intellectual than a warrior, but he can still fend for himself. Delves-in-books has, as his name suggests, reads constantly; he values intellect over physical dominance. Delves-in-books displayed his intelligence in many ways. An example is that he knows several languages fluently. One of these languages, one of his favorites, is Dovahzul (the language of the dragons). Delves-in-books has been fascinated with dragons ever since he first learned of them. He has read nearly every book written about dragons. However, Delves-in-books has different opinions about dragons. He does not think that dragons are all evil. He feels that years of oppression caused the dragons to turn hostile towards the inhabitants of Tamriel. Delves-in-books would give anything to talk with a real, living dragon. However, he does not know of any living dragons. So, he spends his time exploring remants of dragons. He has never found any bones, but he has discovered some old texts about dragons, hoping that he will be led to some dragon bones.

He had almost entirely stopped dreaming of meeting a living dragon until one fateful day three years before. His now deceased grandfather give him a wonderful, hopeful story. His grandfather spoke of a time when he traveled to Skyrim. He said that he was in a bar at Whiterun when a member of the Blades entered. His grandfather had never spoken to a member of the Blades before, so he started talking to the Blades member about many things. Many hours later, the Blades member is entirely drunk, while Delves-in-books' grandfather is still fairly sober. The Blades member was still spouting stories when he said something that Delved-in-books' grandfather never forgot. 

The Blades member spoke of a dragon that he killed. He told Delves-in-books' grandfather that he spread the bones across Tamriel, dividing them equally between the provinces, excluding the skull. The Blades member also said that the bones must stay apart, otherwise the dragon will become alive once more.

Delves-in-books was fascinated by this story because it gave him hope that he might still meet a live dragon. Ever since he was told that story, Delves-in-books has been searching for the bones, starting in his home province, Black Marsh. The only lead that he has is that a map, leading to a bone, is in an ancient ruin near to Helstrom. Delves-in-books, with a hope that one bone might lead him to the others, has dedicated all of his time to inding this map, then the bone, then the entire dragon.

For now, Delves-in-books is camped in the Black Marsh wilds, about a days journey from Helstrom. There are only three others in his company, a mage, a mercenary, and a former thief. All three of the others are argonians, who Delves-in-books met in Black Marsh. 

The mercenary is a strong, tall argonian. Delves-in-books hired this mercenary when he visited the town that Delves-in-books was in, at that time. He is skilled in two-handed weapons.

The mage has been a friend of Delves-in-books since childhood. She specializes in the arts of Restoration, alteration, and destruction.

The last argonian is a former member of the Thieves Guild. This argonian was expelled from the Thieves Guild when she refused to steal the only thing of value that a poor family had. This argonain has since changed his heart and no longer steals, but her skills do still come in handy. This argonian was abandoned, stripped of everything that she owned. Delves-in-books encountered her in a Black Marsh city, begging. He invited her along, and she agreed without hesitation.

All three of these other argonians know about Delves-in-books plans. The mercenary doesn't care what is done with the bones. The mage feels the same way about dragons, so she agrees with Delves-in-books intentions. The former thief will do whatever Delves-in-books asks her to do, out of gratitude for his generosity.

(NOT RP: If this is to much, just let me know. I promise that not all of my entrys will be this long. Oh, by the way, this is my first RP ever, so please correct me if I am doing something wrong. Thanks!)

I like it! Good back story!

DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

(I guessed you was flipping a coin, I have some good luck)

*Dinok gets up*

"I may be old, but I still have skill"

*He tries one last shout, whirlwind sprint, whilst holding out the stick. Dinok knows the meagre chance that he'll actually hit the draugr*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 18, 2014

(I guessed you was flipping a coin, I have some good luck)

*Dinok gets up*

"I may be old, but I still have skill"

*He tries one last shout, whirlwind sprint, whilst holding out the stick. Dinok knows the meagre chance that he'll actually hit the draugr*

Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014

*Dinok misses. The draugr attacks from behind after Dinok passes right by him. He misses and attacks too late.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014

*Dinok misses. The draugr attacks from behind after Dinok passes right by him. He misses and attacks too late.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.