YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(I'm the threadmaster. . .)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(I'm the threadmaster. . .)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(Wait....oh shit......umm, magic stuff heh heh...........................sorry but please don't freeze meh)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(Wait....oh shit......umm, magic stuff heh heh...........................sorry but please don't freeze meh)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(RP reasons.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(RP reasons.)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(Fine)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(Fine)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

(in the upper areas of it, yes)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

(in the upper areas of it, yes)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(I fixed it :P, how long will Alternate Hadar be frozen? He is here too help you....in a way I guess)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(I fixed it :P, how long will Alternate Hadar be frozen? He is here too help you....in a way I guess)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Makor climbs the front part of the arena spectator area (Idk what it's called) as the spectators run away he eventually makes it to where the Bosmer stands "What in Oblivion do-" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Makor climbs the front part of the arena spectator area (Idk what it's called) as the spectators run away he eventually makes it to where the Bosmer stands "What in Oblivion do-" 

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Right now I guess)

The stone breaks around Hadar, Makor makes a small crack (I haven't been paying much attention to Makor's magic, I'm a using it too much?) and makes a small barrier.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Right now I guess)

The stone breaks around Hadar, Makor makes a small crack (I haven't been paying much attention to Makor's magic, I'm a using it too much?) and makes a small barrier.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Hadar broke free of the stone as he had his fists clenched, he looked at Makor in anger and rage. "You have inferiorated me for the last time!!!" yelled Hadar as he summoned his Death Chain and imbued it with Draconic Bloodfire, along with the sudden Dark Aura around him. Too oblivion with you orc!!, he thought to himself.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Hadar broke free of the stone as he had his fists clenched, he looked at Makor in anger and rage. "You have inferiorated me for the last time!!!" yelled Hadar as he summoned his Death Chain and imbued it with Draconic Bloodfire, along with the sudden Dark Aura around him. Too oblivion with you orc!!, he thought to himself.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Falin shoots her companion a piercing glare. "Now is not the time for your bitching."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Falin shoots her companion a piercing glare. "Now is not the time for your bitching."

The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

"Find me at the Gildergreen Tree! There I shall begin the end of the world!" He flew away.

by The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

"Find me at the Gildergreen Tree! There I shall begin the end of the world!" He flew away.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Makor frowns as he jumps onto the threat. "Fuck off, milk-drinker!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Makor frowns as he jumps onto the threat. "Fuck off, milk-drinker!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Falin growled, "Of course he got away." She shook her head as she returned her arrow to its quiver. Tracking down this crazed mage was already looking to be above the capabilities of the average guard. Looks like at least I'll have to look into this mess. She cast another irritated glance at Makor. Getting him to come along in this state would be far from easy. Would it even be worth the effort?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Falin growled, "Of course he got away." She shook her head as she returned her arrow to its quiver. Tracking down this crazed mage was already looking to be above the capabilities of the average guard. Looks like at least I'll have to look into this mess. She cast another irritated glance at Makor. Getting him to come along in this state would be far from easy. Would it even be worth the effort?

The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

Aksel rode back to Whiterun. Going to the Marketplace, he looked for Vorohah, but couldn't find him. Until the light above the Gildergreen Tree shined. There he is. Justice. No matter what the cost. He ran to the light.

by The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

Aksel rode back to Whiterun. Going to the Marketplace, he looked for Vorohah, but couldn't find him. Until the light above the Gildergreen Tree shined. There he is. Justice. No matter what the cost. He ran to the light.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  18  19  20  21 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.