Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Elder Scrolls VII: Alien

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  18  19  20  21 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

She stopped, noticing a new light over the wall. "I've wasted too much time," she muttered as she summoned a large spectral hawk. Climbing on, she glanced at the Orc. "Come lend me a hand when you're done with whatever it is you two are doing." She took off, quickly banking towards the Gildergreen.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

She stopped, noticing a new light over the wall. "I've wasted too much time," she muttered as she summoned a large spectral hawk. Climbing on, she glanced at the Orc. "Come lend me a hand when you're done with whatever it is you two are doing." She took off, quickly banking towards the Gildergreen.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Hadar started to hover (Yes he is using levitation) he gripped his Draconic Void Chain in his right hand, and in his left hand a black lightning blade as he tilted himself forward and started too mive towards the gildergreen
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Hadar started to hover (Yes he is using levitation) he gripped his Draconic Void Chain in his right hand, and in his left hand a black lightning blade as he tilted himself forward and started too mive towards the gildergreen

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

"HAHAHAHA!! I, Vorohah, have returned!" People started screaming. "It is time to end everything and take my rightful place among the Daedra!"

An arrow flew towards Vorohah. A Greater Ward absorbed the shot. "Who dares--ah, the rat! Why do you always try to save the day when you're nothing compared to me?"

Aksel sees Falin Nightlake and Makor coming behind Vorohah. Hadar's hovering closer and closer. "A rat can do a lot. Especially when it has some bigger friends." Aksel sees everyone's ready to fight. He readies another arrow and says, "ATTACK!!!" 

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

"HAHAHAHA!! I, Vorohah, have returned!" People started screaming. "It is time to end everything and take my rightful place among the Daedra!"

An arrow flew towards Vorohah. A Greater Ward absorbed the shot. "Who dares--ah, the rat! Why do you always try to save the day when you're nothing compared to me?"

Aksel sees Falin Nightlake and Makor coming behind Vorohah. Hadar's hovering closer and closer. "A rat can do a lot. Especially when it has some bigger friends." Aksel sees everyone's ready to fight. He readies another arrow and says, "ATTACK!!!" 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Falin chuckled, "Kid's got some nerve giving orders. I like him." The hawk took a steep dive and banked, allowing her to loose several enchanted arrows at the crazed man. The arrows ignited as they drew closer to their mark. Leaping from the great bird, the Immortal landed beside Aksel.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Falin chuckled, "Kid's got some nerve giving orders. I like him." The hawk took a steep dive and banked, allowing her to loose several enchanted arrows at the crazed man. The arrows ignited as they drew closer to their mark. Leaping from the great bird, the Immortal landed beside Aksel.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Makor runs towards Vorohah "Come on, milk drinker, give me everything!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Makor runs towards Vorohah "Come on, milk drinker, give me everything!"

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

Aksel fired his own arrows. The attacks barely affected Vorohah. "ARGH!! How dare you attack a god!"

"Falin, Makor, follow me!" Aksel ran into a building.

People were inside, some hiding, some packing their bags to leave. "Everyone stay safe. I've got this covered."

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

Aksel fired his own arrows. The attacks barely affected Vorohah. "ARGH!! How dare you attack a god!"

"Falin, Makor, follow me!" Aksel ran into a building.

People were inside, some hiding, some packing their bags to leave. "Everyone stay safe. I've got this covered."

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

"A God?" Makor asks Falin using telepathy. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

"A God?" Makor asks Falin using telepathy. 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

She watched the younger Bosmer closely. "Well you seem to have a plan, so let's hear it." She frowned a little at Makor's message. 'I'm not sure either, he either thinks he is one or wants to become one. Either way he's insane.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

She watched the younger Bosmer closely. "Well you seem to have a plan, so let's hear it." She frowned a little at Makor's message. 'I'm not sure either, he either thinks he is one or wants to become one. Either way he's insane.'

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Makor walks back and creates a ring of lava around Voroah. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Makor walks back and creates a ring of lava around Voroah. 

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

Vorohah's gem became icy bright blue and froze the lava. His gem turned to the vibrating water. A large vibration ringed out and shattered the lava. "Even an Immortal is no match for me!"

"Falin. We are going to hide in the buildings. I'm weak, but I can hide. Look for anything you can use." Aksel found some oil and dipped his arrows in. He lit a torch on the wall. "Fire arrows. Best I can do. Explosives would help..."

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

Vorohah's gem became icy bright blue and froze the lava. His gem turned to the vibrating water. A large vibration ringed out and shattered the lava. "Even an Immortal is no match for me!"

"Falin. We are going to hide in the buildings. I'm weak, but I can hide. Look for anything you can use." Aksel found some oil and dipped his arrows in. He lit a torch on the wall. "Fire arrows. Best I can do. Explosives would help..."

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Makor turned to Falin "Where's Sauriil when we need him?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Makor turned to Falin "Where's Sauriil when we need him?"

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

(EXACTLY.)

"Shatter the windows!" Using a chair, he broke the windows. He looked out to Makor. "MAKOR!! Get in the building!"

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

(EXACTLY.)

"Shatter the windows!" Using a chair, he broke the windows. He looked out to Makor. "MAKOR!! Get in the building!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

The Bosmer snorted, "Likely off in Apocrypha again . . . " Shaking her head, she looked at Aksel. "Explosives you say?" She withdrew a scroll from a pouch and held it out to Aksel. "This will give you a quiver of enchanted arrows Sauriil and I made. The arrows are made from the bones of birds, so you know they'll fly true. The enchantment makes them explode when they strike, kind of like a fireball spell if you've seen them."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

The Bosmer snorted, "Likely off in Apocrypha again . . . " Shaking her head, she looked at Aksel. "Explosives you say?" She withdrew a scroll from a pouch and held it out to Aksel. "This will give you a quiver of enchanted arrows Sauriil and I made. The arrows are made from the bones of birds, so you know they'll fly true. The enchantment makes them explode when they strike, kind of like a fireball spell if you've seen them."

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

Aksel took the scroll and tried to read it, even though it was upside-down. "How do I use it? I'm not a magic guy."

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

Aksel took the scroll and tried to read it, even though it was upside-down. "How do I use it? I'm not a magic guy."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Falin gave a quiet chuckle. "Trust me, you're not going to be able to read it." Reaching out with the slightest bit of Magicka in her fingertips, she touched the scroll. In a flash, a quiver of arrows were now in Aksel's hands.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Falin gave a quiet chuckle. "Trust me, you're not going to be able to read it." Reaching out with the slightest bit of Magicka in her fingertips, she touched the scroll. In a flash, a quiver of arrows were now in Aksel's hands.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  18  19  20  21 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.