Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
July 1, 2014
"my only issue would be Miraak, Hermaeus Mora likes me enough to allow me to use some of the black book's power."
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"my only issue would be Miraak, Hermaeus Mora likes me enough to allow me to use some of the black book's power."

Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Phelan shakes his head, saying, "I'm sorry, but that demon has always been the enemy of my people. To us, he is the Deceiver, he who leads so many astray."

by Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Phelan shakes his head, saying, "I'm sorry, but that demon has always been the enemy of my people. To us, he is the Deceiver, he who leads so many astray."

valromar
July 1, 2014
Norcon giving a confused look,"that sounds a lot like Sheogorath."
by valromar
July 1, 2014
Norcon giving a confused look,"that sounds a lot like Sheogorath."

Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

"As for Miraak, he is the Betrayer, for he deceived our people into trusting him, and then tried to enslave us."

by Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

"As for Miraak, he is the Betrayer, for he deceived our people into trusting him, and then tried to enslave us."

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"All this talk of Solsteim makes me wana go back there. Perhaps after the bandits are dead we should make way to Windhelm?"

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"All this talk of Solsteim makes me wana go back there. Perhaps after the bandits are dead we should make way to Windhelm?"

valromar
July 1, 2014
"he tried that with Miraak. Maybe you could try to reason with him. If not than you will have to deal with someone who has almost all of the black books, the other two are with Tiberius, that's if he didn't throw them away like he did last time. Then again, he didn't know what they were at the time, so i guess it is acceptable." Norcon looked back at Phelan, "oh sorry, i must have dozed off and started talking to myself."
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"he tried that with Miraak. Maybe you could try to reason with him. If not than you will have to deal with someone who has almost all of the black books, the other two are with Tiberius, that's if he didn't throw them away like he did last time. Then again, he didn't know what they were at the time, so i guess it is acceptable." Norcon looked back at Phelan, "oh sorry, i must have dozed off and started talking to myself."

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"How does one reason with a being for that all we know he might not even be alive?"

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"How does one reason with a being for that all we know he might not even be alive?"

valromar
July 1, 2014
"he is a daedric prince, he is real. As for going to Solsthiem, i agree i would love to see what other treasures there are." Norcon reached in his pack, "Oh, would you guys like to see some of the dragon priest masks i got?"
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"he is a daedric prince, he is real. As for going to Solsthiem, i agree i would love to see what other treasures there are." Norcon reached in his pack, "Oh, would you guys like to see some of the dragon priest masks i got?"

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"First of all, i was talking about Miraak, because thats what you made it sound like, and second, yes! It would be very interesting to see what powerful enchants the dragons gave to their servants."

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"First of all, i was talking about Miraak, because thats what you made it sound like, and second, yes! It would be very interesting to see what powerful enchants the dragons gave to their servants."

Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Phelan nods, saying, "Yes, Solstheim holds many ancient treasures, yet unknown. And it would be good to see my sister after all these years." Looking at Norcon, "But if we happen across any of those demon-tomes, I will not touch them."

by Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Phelan nods, saying, "Yes, Solstheim holds many ancient treasures, yet unknown. And it would be good to see my sister after all these years." Looking at Norcon, "But if we happen across any of those demon-tomes, I will not touch them."

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"On the topic of Solsteim treasures, ever heard of the Trials of Kagrumez?"

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"On the topic of Solsteim treasures, ever heard of the Trials of Kagrumez?"

valromar
July 1, 2014
"oh, okay, uh yeah, Miraak is not a very good, dead, dragonborn. And i have Dukaan and Zahkriisos. Dukaan increases your damage dealt with frost and your resistance to frost. Zahkriisos does the same thing but with shock."
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"oh, okay, uh yeah, Miraak is not a very good, dead, dragonborn. And i have Dukaan and Zahkriisos. Dukaan increases your damage dealt with frost and your resistance to frost. Zahkriisos does the same thing but with shock."

Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Phelan nods grimly, "Yes, I know of it. My uncle disappeared after entering that ruin."

by Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Phelan nods grimly, "Yes, I know of it. My uncle disappeared after entering that ruin."

valromar
July 1, 2014
"um, Phelan, those temples have been swiped clean, so you don't have to worry about that."
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"um, Phelan, those temples have been swiped clean, so you don't have to worry about that."

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"The three greatest known treasures are the Treasure of Kagrumez, The Relics of Ahzidal, and the Treasure of Haknir Deathbrand."

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"The three greatest known treasures are the Treasure of Kagrumez, The Relics of Ahzidal, and the Treasure of Haknir Deathbrand."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.