Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Looking to Norcon, "Hmm, masks of Miraak's underlings. They were said to be items of great power, greater than Miraak's own mask."

by Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Looking to Norcon, "Hmm, masks of Miraak's underlings. They were said to be items of great power, greater than Miraak's own mask."

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"Kagrumez is a Dwemer Ruin..."

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"Kagrumez is a Dwemer Ruin..."

valromar
July 1, 2014
"I've found the deathbrand treasure, that's how i got most of my wealth. As for the other two i haven't heard of them."
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"I've found the deathbrand treasure, that's how i got most of my wealth. As for the other two i haven't heard of them."

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"It would be quite useful to me if the Relics of Ahzidal were in my hands, he was the first Nordic enchanter, but after the infamous Night of Tears, Ahzidal became a dagon priest."

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"It would be quite useful to me if the Relics of Ahzidal were in my hands, he was the first Nordic enchanter, but after the infamous Night of Tears, Ahzidal became a dagon priest."

valromar
July 1, 2014
"they are, my spells are more powerful than ever when i wear them."
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"they are, my spells are more powerful than ever when i wear them."

Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Phelan says, "Well, enough about my homeland. How about we tke care of these bandits, get some drinks at the Bannered Mare, rest up, and make our way to Solstheim?"

by Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Phelan says, "Well, enough about my homeland. How about we tke care of these bandits, get some drinks at the Bannered Mare, rest up, and make our way to Solstheim?"

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"You found Haknir Deathbrands armor?!"

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"You found Haknir Deathbrands armor?!"

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"What about the others?" Points to the ones that are sleeping

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"What about the others?" Points to the ones that are sleeping

valromar
July 1, 2014
"sounds good to me. When we go to Whiterun, can we stop at my house, there is something there that i have to have when we go to Solsthiem."
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"sounds good to me. When we go to Whiterun, can we stop at my house, there is something there that i have to have when we go to Solsthiem."

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"Oh, and also Ahzidals tomb is buried, whatever reliccs you have that you think is his is probaly false relics"

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"Oh, and also Ahzidals tomb is buried, whatever reliccs you have that you think is his is probaly false relics"

Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

"We'll leave a message, and if they are not there by the time we clear out the camp, we'll split the treasure without them. Fortune favors those who are prepared."

by Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

"We'll leave a message, and if they are not there by the time we clear out the camp, we'll split the treasure without them. Fortune favors those who are prepared."

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"I supose we should head to Whiterun then."

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"I supose we should head to Whiterun then."

valromar
July 1, 2014
"yeah, we can wake up everyone and head out." Norcon said, "and yes, i have the armor on a manikin in my house."
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"yeah, we can wake up everyone and head out." Norcon said, "and yes, i have the armor on a manikin in my house."

Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Phelan writes a note, then leaves it on a log with a steel dagger holding it down. "Very well, freinds. Let's get going!"

by Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Phelan writes a note, then leaves it on a log with a steel dagger holding it down. "Very well, freinds. Let's get going!"

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"And what became of his twin swords?"

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"And what became of his twin swords?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.