Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"I guess Whiterun would be that way," Points north "since Bleak Falls is over there." Points to the ruin

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"I guess Whiterun would be that way," Points north "since Bleak Falls is over there." Points to the ruin

Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Moving in the direction of Robber's Gorge, Phelan Has his bow at the ready. "Alright, from what I hear, we may be walking into a mutiny. This clan is falling apart from the inside." "Remember, We need coin to book passage to Solstheim."

by Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Moving in the direction of Robber's Gorge, Phelan Has his bow at the ready. "Alright, from what I hear, we may be walking into a mutiny. This clan is falling apart from the inside." "Remember, We need coin to book passage to Solstheim."

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"Unless thats a diffrent ruin"

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"Unless thats a diffrent ruin"

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

Unseathes his Chaos Blade and readies Fireball

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

Unseathes his Chaos Blade and readies Fireball

valromar
July 1, 2014
"what about Kaj, he said it was personal to him and he would do anything to help."
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"what about Kaj, he said it was personal to him and he would do anything to help."

Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

"Hmm, very well, wake him up, and let's go."

by Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

"Hmm, very well, wake him up, and let's go."

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

Releases his fireball at a tree

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

Releases his fireball at a tree

valromar
July 1, 2014
"i have the coin to get to Solsthiem." As Norcon readies his daedric bow.
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"i have the coin to get to Solsthiem." As Norcon readies his daedric bow.

Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Muttering, "By the All-Maker, I hate the waiting." "Enough coin for all of us? And then for supplies when we arrive?"

by Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Muttering, "By the All-Maker, I hate the waiting." "Enough coin for all of us? And then for supplies when we arrive?"

valromar
July 1, 2014
"all at my house"
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"all at my house"

valromar
July 1, 2014
"and we have the food here"
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"and we have the food here"

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"The only real thing we have to worry about outside ruins is ash spawn and racist Dunmer"

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"The only real thing we have to worry about outside ruins is ash spawn and racist Dunmer"

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"When we get to Solsteim that is"

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"When we get to Solsteim that is"

valromar
July 1, 2014
"if you want, you can wear Dunaak because ice is pretty good against the ash spawn. As for the dunmer, they won't be much of an issue, it's the Reicklings you got to worry about. And even they are pretty easy to kill."
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"if you want, you can wear Dunaak because ice is pretty good against the ash spawn. As for the dunmer, they won't be much of an issue, it's the Reicklings you got to worry about. And even they are pretty easy to kill."

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"No thanks, my glass helmet is enchanted to make my destruction magic stronger and my magicka regenerate when it gets low. As for reaklings, dont underestimate strength in numbers."

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"No thanks, my glass helmet is enchanted to make my destruction magic stronger and my magicka regenerate when it gets low. As for reaklings, dont underestimate strength in numbers."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.