Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

(Right Forgot intro to your char. Oops.)

**AB saw the familiar guard and waved at her. He then redirects his attention to Golden Glow as their group heads for the mentioned broom closet.

"Oh, sorry your high- I mean, uh Golden. My name is Arkansas Black. Some call me AB for short or Arkansauce for my sweet cinnamon applesauce recipe."

"Also, I am afraid I can not take you to this gruns- thing-a-ma-jig. I do not know about it other than from what the dragon was talking about earlier. Somehow, General Spyro is related and I do not have a plumb clue where he might be."

(Technically its grunz which means prison in dovazul. I just spelled it gruns because AB does not know that. :) )

by Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

(Right Forgot intro to your char. Oops.)

**AB saw the familiar guard and waved at her. He then redirects his attention to Golden Glow as their group heads for the mentioned broom closet.

"Oh, sorry your high- I mean, uh Golden. My name is Arkansas Black. Some call me AB for short or Arkansauce for my sweet cinnamon applesauce recipe."

"Also, I am afraid I can not take you to this gruns- thing-a-ma-jig. I do not know about it other than from what the dragon was talking about earlier. Somehow, General Spyro is related and I do not have a plumb clue where he might be."

(Technically its grunz which means prison in dovazul. I just spelled it gruns because AB does not know that. :) )

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

"A dragon?" Fang frowned and moved closer to the group of ponies.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

"A dragon?" Fang frowned and moved closer to the group of ponies.

Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

*AB glanced back at Fang.

"Yep. Plain scariest thing I have seen this month. I don't know what magic is at work. All I know is its darn magic and I felt like I fell into a bad nightmare." **Shudders**

by Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

*AB glanced back at Fang.

"Yep. Plain scariest thing I have seen this month. I don't know what magic is at work. All I know is its darn magic and I felt like I fell into a bad nightmare." **Shudders**

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Fang frowned. "Perhaps the Princesses should be informed of this . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Fang frowned. "Perhaps the Princesses should be informed of this . . ."

Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

"Well, I don't rightly blame ya for wanting to report to the  princesses. If its alright,  I would like to get my family heirloom first, then go inform the princesses. No point in running around unarmed and all."

by Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

"Well, I don't rightly blame ya for wanting to report to the  princesses. If its alright,  I would like to get my family heirloom first, then go inform the princesses. No point in running around unarmed and all."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Fang studied the janitor. "Very well, but be swift about it."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Fang studied the janitor. "Very well, but be swift about it."

Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

"Thank ye, kindly." *The group proceedes down the stairs getting close to the closet.**

by Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

"Thank ye, kindly." *The group proceedes down the stairs getting close to the closet.**

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

He studies the guard, giving her a polite nod as he offers a hoof to her as he introduces himself to her.

"Ciao, Lunar Guardsmare. I am Hidden Eagle." (If she accepts his hoof, just imagine him giving an oh-so-ladies-man kiss on it.)

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

He studies the guard, giving her a polite nod as he offers a hoof to her as he introduces himself to her.

"Ciao, Lunar Guardsmare. I am Hidden Eagle." (If she accepts his hoof, just imagine him giving an oh-so-ladies-man kiss on it.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Fang gave him a curt nod. "Shadow Fang, Lieutenant of the Lunar Guard." She studied the white clad pony.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Fang gave him a curt nod. "Shadow Fang, Lieutenant of the Lunar Guard." She studied the white clad pony.

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

"My profession would be best left unexplained for now, madame Shadow Fang." He states to her, the only visible part of his face, his mouth, upturned in a smirk.

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

"My profession would be best left unexplained for now, madame Shadow Fang." He states to her, the only visible part of his face, his mouth, upturned in a smirk.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Fang frowned at his statement, the glow of her eyes more noticeable.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Fang frowned at his statement, the glow of her eyes more noticeable.

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

"Anyways, shall we continue to the Gruns?" He turns to trot in the direction of the Gruns, his smirk still present.

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

"Anyways, shall we continue to the Gruns?" He turns to trot in the direction of the Gruns, his smirk still present.

Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Let's go," said GG, "But one more thing."

(I'm gonna get a Valor and Wisdom orb from Kingdom hearts 2. Google it. The kid looks cool with it.)

*Teleports away, and a few moments later with his saddlebags, one of them stuffed with 2 orbs, the other one has holes in it. 2 of them, one of which has a sword. The other sword's in my mouth.*

"Here we go," said GG, a little muffled.

by Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Let's go," said GG, "But one more thing."

(I'm gonna get a Valor and Wisdom orb from Kingdom hearts 2. Google it. The kid looks cool with it.)

*Teleports away, and a few moments later with his saddlebags, one of them stuffed with 2 orbs, the other one has holes in it. 2 of them, one of which has a sword. The other sword's in my mouth.*

"Here we go," said GG, a little muffled.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Fang studied GG for a moment before shaking her head.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Fang studied GG for a moment before shaking her head.

Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

*AB makes it to the still open closet. He fishes around inside and retrieves an old thick tree branch. The tree branch has runic marking along the smaller end of the branch.

"This, is my weapon. A club!"

by Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

*AB makes it to the still open closet. He fishes around inside and retrieves an old thick tree branch. The tree branch has runic marking along the smaller end of the branch.

"This, is my weapon. A club!"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.