October 4, 2015

"We've wasted enough time, we need to report to the Princesses."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

"We've wasted enough time, we need to report to the Princesses."

Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Mmm-kay," said GG, "Do whtevr, bht we're going to find thith grunth."

(Okay, do whatever, but we're going to find this gruns.)

by Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Mmm-kay," said GG, "Do whtevr, bht we're going to find thith grunth."

(Okay, do whatever, but we're going to find this gruns.)

Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

**AB hurredly straps on an odd saddle that can hold said club with small counterweights on the opposite side of the holster.

"Ok, I will follow Princ- *gah* Golden Glow and Hidden Eagle. I don't know how much I can bring to a fight, but I reckon it ought to be interesting."

by Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

**AB hurredly straps on an odd saddle that can hold said club with small counterweights on the opposite side of the holster.

"Ok, I will follow Princ- *gah* Golden Glow and Hidden Eagle. I don't know how much I can bring to a fight, but I reckon it ought to be interesting."

Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

"Well, let'th go," said GG, "And before you athk, I'm nah using my horn becauthe I thtill need mah mayic or fings lahke fire."

("Well, let's go. And before you ask, I'm not using my horn because I still need my magic for things like fire.")

by Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

"Well, let'th go," said GG, "And before you athk, I'm nah using my horn becauthe I thtill need mah mayic or fings lahke fire."

("Well, let's go. And before you ask, I'm not using my horn because I still need my magic for things like fire.")

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

"Ah, who needs magic. Cold steel is all I need." He jests as he follows after GG whenever they leave.

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

"Ah, who needs magic. Cold steel is all I need." He jests as he follows after GG whenever they leave.

Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

"Hw eff 'm I gonna geht my valor or wivdum form orbs?" asked GG.

(How else am I gonna get my Valor or Wisdom Form orbs?)

by Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

"Hw eff 'm I gonna geht my valor or wivdum form orbs?" asked GG.

(How else am I gonna get my Valor or Wisdom Form orbs?)

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

At that he looks back with a smirk. "Don't use magic, then."

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

At that he looks back with a smirk. "Don't use magic, then."

Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

**AB shrugs at the conversation.

"The only thing I have that uses magic in some form is my club. Or at least that's what I had heard when mah family gave it to me."

by Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

**AB shrugs at the conversation.

"The only thing I have that uses magic in some form is my club. Or at least that's what I had heard when mah family gave it to me."

Spyro
October 5, 2015

Several screams are heard on the other side of the castle.

by Spyro
October 5, 2015

Several screams are heard on the other side of the castle.

Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

*I use my magic to get my Valor Orb. I crush it, and my sword glows red. My other sword appears in my now hand-like tail, glowing red.*

"Tat can't be gud," said GG, "Le's go!"

(That can't be good. Let's go!)

by Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

*I use my magic to get my Valor Orb. I crush it, and my sword glows red. My other sword appears in my now hand-like tail, glowing red.*

"Tat can't be gud," said GG, "Le's go!"

(That can't be good. Let's go!)

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

He nods, before sprinting forward at extreme speeds, appearing to be nearly aerodynamic as he runs up a wall and starts to run along the rafters and chandeliers in the ceiling.

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

He nods, before sprinting forward at extreme speeds, appearing to be nearly aerodynamic as he runs up a wall and starts to run along the rafters and chandeliers in the ceiling.

Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

*Arkansas follows while running slightly askew.

by Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

*Arkansas follows while running slightly askew.

Spyro
October 5, 2015

At the hallway the screams originated from, there is nothing but mist on the floor.

by Spyro
October 5, 2015

At the hallway the screams originated from, there is nothing but mist on the floor.

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

"The dragon is still here!" He calls below, pointing out a faint shadowy tail that disappears as soon as they see it.

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

"The dragon is still here!" He calls below, pointing out a faint shadowy tail that disappears as soon as they see it.

Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

"We need to get out of here and find the General!"

**Arkansas is visibly worried.

by Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

"We need to get out of here and find the General!"

**Arkansas is visibly worried.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.