Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  39  40  41  42 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"That centaur said there leaders name was Udaha and that he was up the hill, I guess we should" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"That centaur said there leaders name was Udaha and that he was up the hill, I guess we should" 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

Falin gave a short nod. "Well you seem to know the situation better than the rest of us, so why don't you lead the way?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

Falin gave a short nod. "Well you seem to know the situation better than the rest of us, so why don't you lead the way?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"I don't know where the hill is, and my senses aren't as good as yours..." said Hadar glancing over at Falin's red eyes "Do your eyes get redder by the day?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"I don't know where the hill is, and my senses aren't as good as yours..." said Hadar glancing over at Falin's red eyes "Do your eyes get redder by the day?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

Falin studied him for a moment, raising an eyebrow. "No . . .?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

Falin studied him for a moment, raising an eyebrow. "No . . .?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"Well they seem to be the color of blood now, before they were rose red...Well anyways do you mind using your tracking senses to find way" said Hadae with sarcasm and laughter in his voice

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"Well they seem to be the color of blood now, before they were rose red...Well anyways do you mind using your tracking senses to find way" said Hadae with sarcasm and laughter in his voice

Grolahmul
October 10, 2015

"At this height, it is easier for Ko'Do'Kar to see up high," said KDK, "If you climb on Ko'Do'Kar's back, it should be even higher up for you. Falin, you're the lightest here, so you should be able to get the highest vantage point by standing on Ko'Do'Kar's back."

by Grolahmul
October 10, 2015

"At this height, it is easier for Ko'Do'Kar to see up high," said KDK, "If you climb on Ko'Do'Kar's back, it should be even higher up for you. Falin, you're the lightest here, so you should be able to get the highest vantage point by standing on Ko'Do'Kar's back."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

Falin rolled her eyes. "There are a lot of centuars here and I don't exactly have a scent to go on."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

Falin rolled her eyes. "There are a lot of centuars here and I don't exactly have a scent to go on."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"I'd use my sense of smell but I don't think these centaur are to keen on a werewolf running around"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"I'd use my sense of smell but I don't think these centaur are to keen on a werewolf running around"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

Falin carefully climbed up on KDK's back and scanned the area. "I'm not really seeing any particular settlements or anything."

(Granted she's the tiniest out of everyone xD )

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

Falin carefully climbed up on KDK's back and scanned the area. "I'm not really seeing any particular settlements or anything."

(Granted she's the tiniest out of everyone xD )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

(Well i'd say Makor is the tallest lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

(Well i'd say Makor is the tallest lol)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

(lol yeah, he's 7'5" or 226cm. Falin's about 5'4" or about 163 cm)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

(lol yeah, he's 7'5" or 226cm. Falin's about 5'4" or about 163 cm)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Well is there a hill" (And were in a settlement right now)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Well is there a hill" (And were in a settlement right now)

Grolahmul
October 10, 2015

(I thought there was going to be a lot of hills, and we'd have to find the right one. Well, guess I was wrong... :P)

by Grolahmul
October 10, 2015

(I thought there was going to be a lot of hills, and we'd have to find the right one. Well, guess I was wrong... :P)

Vultuzmaar
October 10, 2015

"Could it be that one?" *points to a hill with a fairly large building on it*

by Vultuzmaar
October 10, 2015

"Could it be that one?" *points to a hill with a fairly large building on it*

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"Possibly..." said Hadar pretending he could see the hill but he couldn't

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"Possibly..." said Hadar pretending he could see the hill but he couldn't

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.