Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  33  34  35  36 > >>  

Emperor of Man
July 14, 2015

'Hopefully not.' I sigh, 'He was a good friend. At least he died fighting. Malacath shall be pleased.'

by Emperor of Man
July 14, 2015

'Hopefully not.' I sigh, 'He was a good friend. At least he died fighting. Malacath shall be pleased.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 14, 2015

Everyone fell silent. Finally, Falin spoke up. "We . . . should keep moving."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 14, 2015

Everyone fell silent. Finally, Falin spoke up. "We . . . should keep moving."

Grolahmul
July 14, 2015

"Wait!" I shout out, "He might not be, I'll cast a Detect Life."

*Does that, and out of the bright circle of light, I see a small dot, getting smaller.*

"That must be him! Follow me!"

by Grolahmul
July 14, 2015

"Wait!" I shout out, "He might not be, I'll cast a Detect Life."

*Does that, and out of the bright circle of light, I see a small dot, getting smaller.*

"That must be him! Follow me!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 14, 2015

"Gold, I'm not sure blindly rushing into a horde of daedra is that good of an idea..."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 14, 2015

"Gold, I'm not sure blindly rushing into a horde of daedra is that good of an idea..."

roastedZork
July 14, 2015

"Me neither, but we can atleast take a peek, right?"

by roastedZork
July 14, 2015

"Me neither, but we can atleast take a peek, right?"

Emperor of Man
July 15, 2015

'You go on ahead. There is something I must do.' I disappear into a swirling mist. I reappear in Frostcrag Spire. I quickly walk toward a wall and place my hand on it.

BEX

The wall opens. I cast a Magelight and walk down the dark stairs. There lay on a pedestal a scroll, for a prayer to summon Akatosh.

It read:

O DROG DO T3D H3F Z9

SHUN VULOM VOTH HIN ST4DIM KUN

HI LOS DO P6ITY 4RK KUN

Z5 BOLOG DO HI SHUN AVOK VOKUL DO D1R HIMD4

by Emperor of Man
July 15, 2015

'You go on ahead. There is something I must do.' I disappear into a swirling mist. I reappear in Frostcrag Spire. I quickly walk toward a wall and place my hand on it.

BEX

The wall opens. I cast a Magelight and walk down the dark stairs. There lay on a pedestal a scroll, for a prayer to summon Akatosh.

It read:

O DROG DO T3D H3F Z9

SHUN VULOM VOTH HIN ST4DIM KUN

HI LOS DO P6ITY 4RK KUN

Z5 BOLOG DO HI SHUN AVOK VOKUL DO D1R HIMD4

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 15, 2015

Falin was silent for a moment before rubbing her eyes. "Fine, I'll sneak in there and scope things out. Gold, if I could have my bow back?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 15, 2015

Falin was silent for a moment before rubbing her eyes. "Fine, I'll sneak in there and scope things out. Gold, if I could have my bow back?"

deadeye21
July 15, 2015
Guys i got an idea but you all dont gonna like it
by deadeye21
July 15, 2015
Guys i got an idea but you all dont gonna like it

Grolahmul
July 15, 2015

"Yep," I respond, giving Falin her bow back, "Here you go. What's your eye-dea, deadeye? (You see what I did there?)"

by Grolahmul
July 15, 2015

"Yep," I respond, giving Falin her bow back, "Here you go. What's your eye-dea, deadeye? (You see what I did there?)"

Emperor of Man
July 15, 2015

(That is so amazing it should be in Batman and Robin.)

by Emperor of Man
July 15, 2015

(That is so amazing it should be in Batman and Robin.)

roastedZork
July 15, 2015

Suddenly, I fall unconcious, revealing a dagger thrown onto my back.

by roastedZork
July 15, 2015

Suddenly, I fall unconcious, revealing a dagger thrown onto my back.

YolGoraagKaazah
July 15, 2015

"First lets ask nicely, where is this, Elf and his fools?" the torturer asked.

"I ain't telling you anything, milkdrinker." Makor replied.

"Then I'm sorry it came to this." He said in utmost sarcasm. He took out a daedric dagger and cut Makor several times in te stomach.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 15, 2015

"First lets ask nicely, where is this, Elf and his fools?" the torturer asked.

"I ain't telling you anything, milkdrinker." Makor replied.

"Then I'm sorry it came to this." He said in utmost sarcasm. He took out a daedric dagger and cut Makor several times in te stomach.

deadeye21
July 15, 2015
I can spawn a gate from coldharbour where daedra and other creatures could help us fight him but the only problem is a few of you need to stay to the portal to close it if we win the battle
by deadeye21
July 15, 2015
I can spawn a gate from coldharbour where daedra and other creatures could help us fight him but the only problem is a few of you need to stay to the portal to close it if we win the battle

roastedZork
July 15, 2015

Does anyone care about the fact that i just got stabbed in the back?

by roastedZork
July 15, 2015

Does anyone care about the fact that i just got stabbed in the back?

Emperor of Man
July 15, 2015

I teleport back, only to see Zork on the floor. 'What in Oblivion is your problem? Zork is down!' I remove the dagger. 'Falin, find whoever did this!' I cast Heal Other and examine the knife.

'Zork, do you recognise this dagger?'

by Emperor of Man
July 15, 2015

I teleport back, only to see Zork on the floor. 'What in Oblivion is your problem? Zork is down!' I remove the dagger. 'Falin, find whoever did this!' I cast Heal Other and examine the knife.

'Zork, do you recognise this dagger?'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.