Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  33  34  35  36 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 11, 2015

Falin shook her head. "Not sure how much use a plain bow will be against a Prince."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 11, 2015

Falin shook her head. "Not sure how much use a plain bow will be against a Prince."

Grolahmul
July 11, 2015

"Hey, let's try this." *I equip telekinesis spell.*

*I cast spell, lifting up a large boulder, and hurl the boulder at Dagon*

"Take... THIS!"

by Grolahmul
July 11, 2015

"Hey, let's try this." *I equip telekinesis spell.*

*I cast spell, lifting up a large boulder, and hurl the boulder at Dagon*

"Take... THIS!"

deadeye21
July 12, 2015
*i charge at the daedra * you will all die scum
by deadeye21
July 12, 2015
*i charge at the daedra * you will all die scum

roastedZork
July 12, 2015

I tke out two one handed longswords, and get ready to attack. "Lets just kill this thing quickly. My time in Oblivian wasn't fun, and using telepathy has its side effects for me." I attack dagon, aiming for one of his arms, attempting to sever it.

by roastedZork
July 12, 2015

I tke out two one handed longswords, and get ready to attack. "Lets just kill this thing quickly. My time in Oblivian wasn't fun, and using telepathy has its side effects for me." I attack dagon, aiming for one of his arms, attempting to sever it.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 12, 2015

Drawing back her bow, Falin aimed for the Daedra's eye. "Baan dar guide this shot!" She let the arrow fly.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 12, 2015

Drawing back her bow, Falin aimed for the Daedra's eye. "Baan dar guide this shot!" She let the arrow fly.

Grolahmul
July 12, 2015

"I'll do ya one better," I say, smirking, "I'll turn his head so it's going to hit no matter what."

*I use telekinesis to turn his head, so his eye is staring directly at the arrow.*

It hits him, temporarily blinding him, allowing Malacath enough time to strike him in the face multiple times.

by Grolahmul
July 12, 2015

"I'll do ya one better," I say, smirking, "I'll turn his head so it's going to hit no matter what."

*I use telekinesis to turn his head, so his eye is staring directly at the arrow.*

It hits him, temporarily blinding him, allowing Malacath enough time to strike him in the face multiple times.

Emperor of Man
July 12, 2015

'Zork don't waste your time on his arms. There is no way you can hurt something of that magnitude. And you can't kill Daedra, they are immortal.'

by Emperor of Man
July 12, 2015

'Zork don't waste your time on his arms. There is no way you can hurt something of that magnitude. And you can't kill Daedra, they are immortal.'

roastedZork
July 12, 2015

As Sauriil said that, he sees that I managed to cut to the bone already. (I was really strong) "But I'm making good progress, though."

by roastedZork
July 12, 2015

As Sauriil said that, he sees that I managed to cut to the bone already. (I was really strong) "But I'm making good progress, though."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 12, 2015

Falin laughed, "Oh Gold if you only knew. But come on, we should use this time to get people out of the way." She turned to Sauriil. "Sauriil, if you're up to it try and teleport Makor and anyone else you can out of the way."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 12, 2015

Falin laughed, "Oh Gold if you only knew. But come on, we should use this time to get people out of the way." She turned to Sauriil. "Sauriil, if you're up to it try and teleport Makor and anyone else you can out of the way."

Emperor of Man
July 12, 2015

I cast a mass teleport spell on everyone I can.

As that happened, Mehrunes Dagon tossed Zork like a fly. 'Insolent little pest!'

by Emperor of Man
July 12, 2015

I cast a mass teleport spell on everyone I can.

As that happened, Mehrunes Dagon tossed Zork like a fly. 'Insolent little pest!'

YolGoraagKaazah
July 12, 2015

"Dagon, pick on someone your own size!" Malacath yelled.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 12, 2015

"Dagon, pick on someone your own size!" Malacath yelled.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 12, 2015

Falin dropped her bow, "Gold, give me a boost!"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 12, 2015

Falin dropped her bow, "Gold, give me a boost!"

Grolahmul
July 13, 2015

"I assume by telekenesis," I say, using the spell on her, lifting her up, "Do it now! This won't last long!"

by Grolahmul
July 13, 2015

"I assume by telekenesis," I say, using the spell on her, lifting her up, "Do it now! This won't last long!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 13, 2015

Falin barely manages to snag Zork out of the air. He's unconscious, bleeding a little. She sighed, "Too close."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 13, 2015

Falin barely manages to snag Zork out of the air. He's unconscious, bleeding a little. She sighed, "Too close."

Emperor of Man
July 13, 2015

I cast a Levitate spell on myself (ah, Bethesda, why must you take the awesome spells out, especially from Morrowind?) and hover up to assess the damage. Everything was burning, a few corpses spread around. I fly to Zork and heal him. 'There are Dremora everywhere, we need to bring in both the Empire and Stormcloaks. They can put aside their dispute for a while.'

by Emperor of Man
July 13, 2015

I cast a Levitate spell on myself (ah, Bethesda, why must you take the awesome spells out, especially from Morrowind?) and hover up to assess the damage. Everything was burning, a few corpses spread around. I fly to Zork and heal him. 'There are Dremora everywhere, we need to bring in both the Empire and Stormcloaks. They can put aside their dispute for a while.'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.