Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  33  34  35  36 > >>  

roastedZork
July 13, 2015

I wake up. "Thanks. I can keep fighting for now, but I'm gonna have to rest in a minute or two. The side affects for using telepathy are beginning to come to me."

by roastedZork
July 13, 2015

I wake up. "Thanks. I can keep fighting for now, but I'm gonna have to rest in a minute or two. The side affects for using telepathy are beginning to come to me."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 13, 2015

Falin nodded, "Try not to be so reckless next time."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 13, 2015

Falin nodded, "Try not to be so reckless next time."

deadeye21
July 13, 2015
I can ask molag ball for help if you all want
by deadeye21
July 13, 2015
I can ask molag ball for help if you all want

YolGoraagKaazah
July 13, 2015

"AHH insolent fool you dare summon my enemy!" Malacath yelled as he crushed the skull of Dagon under his foot.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 13, 2015

"AHH insolent fool you dare summon my enemy!" Malacath yelled as he crushed the skull of Dagon under his foot.

Grolahmul
July 13, 2015

"...Well, that happened," I say, "Anyone for mead?"

by Grolahmul
July 13, 2015

"...Well, that happened," I say, "Anyone for mead?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 13, 2015

Falin shifted. "We have the lesser Daedra to clean up first." She turned to Sauriil, "But is it really over? Just like that?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 13, 2015

Falin shifted. "We have the lesser Daedra to clean up first." She turned to Sauriil, "But is it really over? Just like that?"

YolGoraagKaazah
July 13, 2015

Dagon was on his knees, Malacath was walking back to his shrine. Just then Dagon threw one of his swords at Malacath's back "AHHH!" Dagon summons a portal and sends Malacath to Oblivion. Makor wakes up and asks Sauriil to teleport him back, he came back. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 13, 2015

Dagon was on his knees, Malacath was walking back to his shrine. Just then Dagon threw one of his swords at Malacath's back "AHHH!" Dagon summons a portal and sends Malacath to Oblivion. Makor wakes up and asks Sauriil to teleport him back, he came back. 

Emperor of Man
July 13, 2015

Hundreds of more Dremora, Dreugh and Daedroth charged in. I summon a Bound Sword, stab a Dremora and leave the blade inside, 'We need to leave now!' As we exited the city we came across a body of a small child, no older than 4 years, missing an arm and an eye.

'Bloody bastards.' I mutter as I close the one open eye. I sigh. 'Let's go.'

by Emperor of Man
July 13, 2015

Hundreds of more Dremora, Dreugh and Daedroth charged in. I summon a Bound Sword, stab a Dremora and leave the blade inside, 'We need to leave now!' As we exited the city we came across a body of a small child, no older than 4 years, missing an arm and an eye.

'Bloody bastards.' I mutter as I close the one open eye. I sigh. 'Let's go.'

YolGoraagKaazah
July 14, 2015

"The rest of you go! I'll hold them off as long as I can!" Makor ordered. "Malacath witness my deeds." Makor muttered. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 14, 2015

"The rest of you go! I'll hold them off as long as I can!" Makor ordered. "Malacath witness my deeds." Makor muttered. 

deadeye21
July 14, 2015
*already killing in the gigantic group of daedra* for orsinium fornmalacath and for dusnikh yal
by deadeye21
July 14, 2015
*already killing in the gigantic group of daedra* for orsinium fornmalacath and for dusnikh yal

YolGoraagKaazah
July 14, 2015

"Deadeye I said go!" Makor ordered "Don't defy you highchief!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 14, 2015

"Deadeye I said go!" Makor ordered "Don't defy you highchief!"

YolGoraagKaazah
July 14, 2015

Makor slew a large number of dremora only a few remained, the rest surronded him one of the dremora threw a rope around Makor and were about to kill him, Dagon teleported to the area "Wait, we can get some information from him."

Makor chuckled, "You ain't getting anything from me." Then Makor spit in front of Dagon's feet (Dagon was the size of a mortal). 

"I will soon, take him away." Dagon replied.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 14, 2015

Makor slew a large number of dremora only a few remained, the rest surronded him one of the dremora threw a rope around Makor and were about to kill him, Dagon teleported to the area "Wait, we can get some information from him."

Makor chuckled, "You ain't getting anything from me." Then Makor spit in front of Dagon's feet (Dagon was the size of a mortal). 

"I will soon, take him away." Dagon replied.

deadeye21
July 14, 2015
*i run to the rest of the group * guys hes dead
by deadeye21
July 14, 2015
*i run to the rest of the group * guys hes dead

roastedZork
July 14, 2015

"Well crap... But atleast he helped us get away, and his sacrafice won't be in vain, right?"

by roastedZork
July 14, 2015

"Well crap... But atleast he helped us get away, and his sacrafice won't be in vain, right?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 14, 2015

"I better not be," Falin growled.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 14, 2015

"I better not be," Falin growled.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.