Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  33  34  35  36 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
July 15, 2015

Makor lay scarred "That felt good. Please continue." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 15, 2015

Makor lay scarred "That felt good. Please continue." 

YolGoraagKaazah
July 15, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 15, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
July 15, 2015

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 15, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
July 15, 2015

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 15, 2015

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 15, 2015

"Whoever's responsible can't be far," Falin muttered before quickly scaling a tree for a better view. 'Now where could you be hiding?' She cautiously made her way through the treetops, scanning the area around her.

A twig snapped and the sound of movement came from below. Stopping, Falin saw a woman in leather armor making her way up the road. A bow was across her back and several knives lined her belt. One of the sheaths was empty.

'Found you,' drawing her bow, Falin let an arrow fly at the would-be assassin.

The arrow flew through the woman as she seemingly dissolved into smoke.

"What?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 15, 2015

"Whoever's responsible can't be far," Falin muttered before quickly scaling a tree for a better view. 'Now where could you be hiding?' She cautiously made her way through the treetops, scanning the area around her.

A twig snapped and the sound of movement came from below. Stopping, Falin saw a woman in leather armor making her way up the road. A bow was across her back and several knives lined her belt. One of the sheaths was empty.

'Found you,' drawing her bow, Falin let an arrow fly at the would-be assassin.

The arrow flew through the woman as she seemingly dissolved into smoke.

"What?"

YolGoraagKaazah
July 15, 2015

The Dremora put Makor in a cell, he sees a key, and tried to grab it. It was too far. He was thinking for a long time and thought of up of something, wait, if I can break my arm to extend it maybe I can grab the key.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 15, 2015

The Dremora put Makor in a cell, he sees a key, and tried to grab it. It was too far. He was thinking for a long time and thought of up of something, wait, if I can break my arm to extend it maybe I can grab the key.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 16, 2015

A scamp clung to Falin's back sending her crashing through the tree limbs and onto the ground. Its job done, the scamp fled. Falin groaned, pushing herself up she tried to ignore the pain coming from her left shoulder.

The assassin chuckled as she approached her. "I knew they would send you after me."

'Y'ffre, her eyes are just like Sauriil's...' Falin drew her dagger. "Then you shoud know you're outmatched." The assassin laughed and charged. Falin swung her dagger, only to watch it pass through her target. A swift kick snapping her knee, Falin dropped to the ground.

"There are three things you Bosmer are known for: your talent with the bow, your agility, and those sharp eyes." The assassin played with the dagger, "Shame you couldn't even scare your prey on your last hunt."

'Y'ffre . . .' Despereate, Falin swung her dagger just as the assassin cut into her eye. Falin cried out and collapsed, trying to slow the bleeding.

"In the end all you could do was wound me, some hunter." The assassin turned to leave.

"Some hunter?" Falin growled, her voice sounding like many at once. "No, the hunt's just starting. You will know the fear of the hunt!"

(Sorry for the length, I'm terrible at writing these.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 16, 2015

A scamp clung to Falin's back sending her crashing through the tree limbs and onto the ground. Its job done, the scamp fled. Falin groaned, pushing herself up she tried to ignore the pain coming from her left shoulder.

The assassin chuckled as she approached her. "I knew they would send you after me."

'Y'ffre, her eyes are just like Sauriil's...' Falin drew her dagger. "Then you shoud know you're outmatched." The assassin laughed and charged. Falin swung her dagger, only to watch it pass through her target. A swift kick snapping her knee, Falin dropped to the ground.

"There are three things you Bosmer are known for: your talent with the bow, your agility, and those sharp eyes." The assassin played with the dagger, "Shame you couldn't even scare your prey on your last hunt."

'Y'ffre . . .' Despereate, Falin swung her dagger just as the assassin cut into her eye. Falin cried out and collapsed, trying to slow the bleeding.

"In the end all you could do was wound me, some hunter." The assassin turned to leave.

"Some hunter?" Falin growled, her voice sounding like many at once. "No, the hunt's just starting. You will know the fear of the hunt!"

(Sorry for the length, I'm terrible at writing these.)

YolGoraagKaazah
July 16, 2015

Makor sees the portal out and tries to climb it. Suddenly dremora notice him. Damn it, I have to run away from this fight. He hid and waited for the dremora to go away. He found his way out. 

"Hey Sauriil you wanna get me back to the team." said Makor while using telepathy.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 16, 2015

Makor sees the portal out and tries to climb it. Suddenly dremora notice him. Damn it, I have to run away from this fight. He hid and waited for the dremora to go away. He found his way out. 

"Hey Sauriil you wanna get me back to the team." said Makor while using telepathy.

deadeye21
July 16, 2015
Not that fast assassin *i bite the assassin * now you are my thrall
by deadeye21
July 16, 2015
Not that fast assassin *i bite the assassin * now you are my thrall

Emperor of Man
July 16, 2015

(It's alright.)

The Assassin laughs, 'I am thrall only to my Lord.' She tosses Buskr away.

I feel a sharp pain in my head. For some reason, I teleport to a random location, which happens to be right in front of the Assassin. She smiled. 'Hello Sauriil. It is good to see you again.'

'You . . .' I freeze as images of bodies and flames rush in front of me. 'You died. I killed you.'

'You did.' She held her dagger and put out her other hand. All of my Magicka was drained. World slowly lost color until it was all black and white. The assassin tosses the dagger. It plunged into my shoulder.

'Agh!' She grabbed my chin and examined my face.

'Damn. You are quite old. Yet you look only 3, 000. But you have lived over twice that.'

'You're right. I am more than what I look.' I remove my right glove. It revealed an ancient Dwemer gauntlet.

'Wraithguard! You're Nerevarine!' I place the gauntlet on her face. It crushed her bone. As I held her head I bit off the other glove, revealing a Daedric gauntlet burnt onto my flesh. On the gauntlet were Daedric runes, spelling 'woe.' I place one finger on her forehead. 'Your mind is mine!'

All the information on Dagon's army and plans. I drop to my knees.

After a few momentts I stand back up. 'We need go now!' I hear Makor's message and teleport him back. 'No time we need to leave! Dagon and Molag Bal are working together. He's sending in Dark Anchors!'

by Emperor of Man
July 16, 2015

(It's alright.)

The Assassin laughs, 'I am thrall only to my Lord.' She tosses Buskr away.

I feel a sharp pain in my head. For some reason, I teleport to a random location, which happens to be right in front of the Assassin. She smiled. 'Hello Sauriil. It is good to see you again.'

'You . . .' I freeze as images of bodies and flames rush in front of me. 'You died. I killed you.'

'You did.' She held her dagger and put out her other hand. All of my Magicka was drained. World slowly lost color until it was all black and white. The assassin tosses the dagger. It plunged into my shoulder.

'Agh!' She grabbed my chin and examined my face.

'Damn. You are quite old. Yet you look only 3, 000. But you have lived over twice that.'

'You're right. I am more than what I look.' I remove my right glove. It revealed an ancient Dwemer gauntlet.

'Wraithguard! You're Nerevarine!' I place the gauntlet on her face. It crushed her bone. As I held her head I bit off the other glove, revealing a Daedric gauntlet burnt onto my flesh. On the gauntlet were Daedric runes, spelling 'woe.' I place one finger on her forehead. 'Your mind is mine!'

All the information on Dagon's army and plans. I drop to my knees.

After a few momentts I stand back up. 'We need go now!' I hear Makor's message and teleport him back. 'No time we need to leave! Dagon and Molag Bal are working together. He's sending in Dark Anchors!'

roastedZork
July 16, 2015

As I study the dagger, I see some kind of map on one of the blades. "What is this?" At the handle, I see two words. Elder Scroll. "Sauriil, look at this!"

by roastedZork
July 16, 2015

As I study the dagger, I see some kind of map on one of the blades. "What is this?" At the handle, I see two words. Elder Scroll. "Sauriil, look at this!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 16, 2015

Falin swayed slightly as she stood. Her body shifting to forms of different beasts. The assassin moaned, pushing herself to her hands and knees she saw the beast charging at her. "Keep away!"

Falin fell on her. It was only a matter of moments before all that remained were snapped bones and shredded armor.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 16, 2015

Falin swayed slightly as she stood. Her body shifting to forms of different beasts. The assassin moaned, pushing herself to her hands and knees she saw the beast charging at her. "Keep away!"

Falin fell on her. It was only a matter of moments before all that remained were snapped bones and shredded armor.

deadeye21
July 16, 2015
What dammit we lost then
by deadeye21
July 16, 2015
What dammit we lost then

Emperor of Man
July 16, 2015

'Falin. Calm.' I look at the beast and speak quietly. 'You are angry. I understand that.' I place my left hand on her forehead.

I take a deep breath, the mental connection caused Falin to as well. 'Calm. Silence. Rest . . .' Her eyes slowly close as Falin drops to the ground morphing back into a Bosmer.

'Give me the Dagger.' I look at it closely. Elder Scroll. Elder. Scroll. ELDER SCROLL. Knowledge. ETERNAL KNOWLEDGE. WHAT DO YOU KNOW, ELF? TELL ME. TELL IT ALL. GIVE IT TO ME. KILL YOURSELF, BECOME MY SLAVE. 

I lift the dagger and thrust it into my stomach multiple times. I fell to the ground. NOW END YOUR LIFE.

I put the dagger up to my throat . . . and slit it.

by Emperor of Man
July 16, 2015

'Falin. Calm.' I look at the beast and speak quietly. 'You are angry. I understand that.' I place my left hand on her forehead.

I take a deep breath, the mental connection caused Falin to as well. 'Calm. Silence. Rest . . .' Her eyes slowly close as Falin drops to the ground morphing back into a Bosmer.

'Give me the Dagger.' I look at it closely. Elder Scroll. Elder. Scroll. ELDER SCROLL. Knowledge. ETERNAL KNOWLEDGE. WHAT DO YOU KNOW, ELF? TELL ME. TELL IT ALL. GIVE IT TO ME. KILL YOURSELF, BECOME MY SLAVE. 

I lift the dagger and thrust it into my stomach multiple times. I fell to the ground. NOW END YOUR LIFE.

I put the dagger up to my throat . . . and slit it.

YolGoraagKaazah
July 16, 2015

"Sauriil what in Oblivion is wrong with you!" Makor yelled "Molag Bal! Take me instead! I will rip you apart!". Makor couldn't control his rage, and turned into a werewolf and ran into a forest.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 16, 2015

"Sauriil what in Oblivion is wrong with you!" Makor yelled "Molag Bal! Take me instead! I will rip you apart!". Makor couldn't control his rage, and turned into a werewolf and ran into a forest.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.